Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azmo

Your 10 Worst Enemies! as trader

Tension and greedyness is the main enemy of mine ad i try to reduce these things from me when i am trading becasue i know if i make tension than i am in loss from that time. Crypto is the world best and great business in the world.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/18/2019 at 3:46 AM, azmo said:

Here are the biggest threats to a trader:

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point.

2. Trading too big:  Once you take on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

3. Arrogance:  Believing that, for no apparent reason, you are smarter than most market participants. Expertise has to come before confidence.

4. Euphoria:  The riskiest phase in your trading journey is the time you feel like an unstoppable god. Remain grounded in your trading plan. Some major losses are attributed to over-confidence and neglect of proper position sizing.

5. Opinion:   Individual perspectives are irrelevant unless you have a fully functional flux capacitor or magic wand. The core factor that contributes to a profitable trader is their reaction to the price action.

6. Anger:  An upset trader is a poor trader. Anger skews the expectation of a trader and leads to greater activity while you are poorly operating. Do not act forcefully, remain emotionally cool and trade the plan.

7. Adding to a failing trade:  Doubling down on losing traders makes you want to hold it longer, hoping desperately for a turnaround. Trading aggressively against the trend is generally not the best idea, and adding to a losing trade is bound to create losses.

8. Bias:  It's risky to get caught in bull-mode or bear-mode and can end in draw downs if you keep playing on a team that loses day by day. Continue your flexible trading and go for the ride. Staying on the losing end of a strong trend is costly.

9. Chasing a trade: Unless you miss a great entry spot and then price moves away, it's best to wait out the trade. It's easier to have a strategy and be prepared for the next setup. Most notably, Risk /Reward proportions will be skewed if your entry is too far off.

10. Themself:  the willingness of a trader to self-control can decide their long-term success. A successful trading system must be adopted in real-time market conditions after back testing with consistency and correct position sizing. On your path to trading prosperity, the biggest enemy you'll ever face is yourself.

Excellent post! In reality, the worst enemy in trading is the same trader who does not know himself, therefore losing money due to conflict situations that he has within his being that makes him so incompetent when it comes to trading. That can only be fixed with psychology and learning from yourself humbly

Thank you very much for this complete list of our top enemies when trading. I am still in a very early stage of trying to understand trading and technical analysis but this makes good sense to me. Some of these are really bad to have at anything in life such as arrogance, anger and bias. I think that emotions are important to control and also important is patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most common causes of losses are not external factors but rather internal factors related to the trader himself and when the trader knows how to control himself in all his conditions during trading from anger, greed, haste and fear, he has succeeded with great success enabling him to know the correct trading

• +2 1

In my almost worst trading enemy is myself, I mean my indecisions and my superficial market analyses that always cause me great losses. But it is something that I continue to work on.

I share your opinion friend, I am always talking about this issue and without a doubt emotional control is the most important factor when working with money. It is what is most difficult for me and I have been working on it for some time, I am improving but I need to polish some details.

• +3 1

For me, one of the biggest mistakes or problems I face is my emotions.
As you mentioned anger, greed and fear can also be mentioned as factors that sometimes lead to failure.
Emotion control is very difficult, but every trader should learn how to do it.

• +1 1

You forgot about manipulation and network, those are trader can't control and always there as biggest problem. All your list is true, in my perspective everyone can handle your list except what I mention. Those " X " factor can make you lost in second.

• +3 1

The trader needs to get rid of such quality as greed, because greed leads to the loss of all means. Money should be treated as an instrument. I was greedy and I lost more than $3,000

• +4 1

I am leading a team in youtube where you will earn money online. Of i choose to tell them for grading some coins. Then they will surely convinced about that. Thanks for sharing your love.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

In order to be successful in trading, one must have the courage to look forward and face every hindrance. Doing so will give a boost in confidence and a good mind set. Do not worry much

• +4 1

all of the 10 points are important at the same level and for me as a trader I know all of them and always control myself to not make a wrong decision that will cost me my balance , for a period of time being greedy cost me to lose many of my deals at the beginning of my trading but later I got rid of it and was able to cover and make new profits

• +1 1

I agree with you, these factors affect traders greatly, just as the great thinking about compensating the loss makes the trader in a bad condition and makes him commit many mistakes, so we must forget the money that we lost and focus on the current deals.

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 1:46 PM, azmo said:

1. Stubbornness:  Failure to cut losses and a continued pattern of staying in trades past their invalidation point.

2. Trading too big:  Once you take on large positions, it's not a question of whether major trading goes wrong, but when. If your risk size is too high, a losing streak will easily empty your balance and create a large draw down that is difficult to climb out of.

3. Arrogance:  Believing that, for no apparent reason, you are smarter than most market participants. Expertise has to come before confidence.

4. Euphoria:  The riskiest phase in your trading journey is the time you feel like an unstoppable god. Remain grounded in your trading plan. Some major losses are attributed to over-confidence and neglect of proper position sizing.

5. Opinion:   Individual perspectives are irrelevant unless you have a fully functional flux capacitor or magic wand. The core factor that contributes to a profitable trader is their reaction to the price action.

6. Anger:  An upset trader is a poor trader. Anger skews the expectation of a trader and leads to greater activity while you are poorly operating. Do not act forcefully, remain emotionally cool and trade the plan.

7. Adding to a failing trade:  Doubling down on losing traders makes you want to hold it longer, hoping desperately for a turnaround. Trading aggressively against the trend is generally not the best idea, and adding to a losing trade is bound to create losses.

8. Bias:  It's risky to get caught in bull-mode or bear-mode and can end in draw downs if you keep playing on a team that loses day by day. Continue your flexible trading and go for the ride. Staying on the losing end of a strong trend is costly.

9. Chasing a trade: Unless you miss a great entry spot and then price moves away, it's best to wait out the trade. It's easier to have a strategy and be prepared for the next setup. Most notably, Risk /Reward proportions will be skewed if your entry is too far off.

10. Themself:  the willingness of a trader to self-control can decide their long-term success. A successful trading system must be adopted in real-time market conditions after back testing with consistency and correct position sizing. On your path to trading prosperity, the biggest enemy you'll ever face is yourself.

Dear I really like your post and thank you so much for this kind information. I am also doing trading and I always have a fear that it gain its price or not and I will lose my money but I never lose money and I always get a profit I always made a proper search before electing a coin and then after proper search I trade that coin so like this I am earning a goo profit from trading.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, azmo said:

The most difficult thing in trading is the fear that the fear of entering trades and exiting them too quickly, this matter will lead to a really big loss

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:46 AM, azmo said:

The most important thing that can make a trader lose is greed. It is really a big waste of money, and thinking about a quick profit leads to a big loss.

• +1 1

These are very important points for me because i am learning about cryptocurrency trading and these important steps are very helpful. I think the worst enemy in cryptocurrency trading is when trader cannot control their greed and emotions and cannot exit from market at right time.

You are right and what really caught my attention is arrogance, it is true that some people think themselves smarter than all the other people and they kind of know it all and they end up devastated with terrible loses, so there is no harm of being modest and seek for experts advice no one is born with full knowledge.

A person who has the ability to analyze is considered a good analyst, but he becomes a merchant by controlling his human emotions of fear, haste and greed. They are the most important factors in ensuring profits and preserving money, and any relinquishing any emotion control over these feelings will definitely result in a loss or unsatisfactory results.

Thank you for sharing ten enemies of a trader because by following the rules am sure we will be able to make it very successful if we work with this ideas of yours so let's try and follow this steps one by one

• Useful or interesting 1

You forgot about manipulation and network, those are trader can't control and always there as biggest problem. All your list is true, in my perspective everyone can handle your list except what I mention. Those " X " factor can make you lost in second.

I would like to stick to the case of being arrogant. What we mostly see in the crypto world is some arrogant traders that appear in youtube and twitter talking like they know it all. Even some that had good results they given terrible investment advice while thinking that with twitting they could change prices. Either that or they were paid by exchanges to do that, so most small traders would lose their money easier. 

I really enjoy my time reading all the ten therm you have in your post to avoid mistakes 8n our trade, it's important to know everything about trading because at any time we can lose our money just by one click that's why we should read that carefully and learn more and more

This tips are really wonderful mate. My major problem i think is arrogance. I sometimes think that i can actually outsmart the market and this has led me to loose alot of money. But i have come to realise that there are still alot that i need to learn about trading in order to be successful