is mining afordable to start in your own house? - Page 5 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tedx

is mining afordable to start in your own house?

On 18.12.2019 at 00:16, Tedx said:

i need to know how to start mining

You can start wherever you want. A lot of people mine at home using GPU rigs. But you have to understand that you should pay for electricity and there would be quite noisy in the house)) But all in all it's a profitable theme right now. So you can start with choosing video cards and building your first rig. 

you must good electrecity like 15k+ thousands kw. also you should mine in videocards. because asic miners are so noizy if you mine in your own house

I am not sure about affordable it or not (I think not), but you have to consider constant noise and high temperature in your house, it can seriously change you life comfort in your house.

Research, study a lot about the subject and a good capital to buy everything you need to start mining from home, although you should see if it is profitable because the use of much energy is also expensive and sometimes it is not profitable to mine from home unless you invest in solar panels, this may be a good idea to not be paying so much for energy

That is a worthwhile decision and  asking so in a cryptocurrency forum is the right place for it. You can start learning by going over to the mining section where you'll see not just some materials for reading but also made contacts with resource persons that can put you through whenever you run into a brick wall. 

15 hours ago, crypto1ife said:

You can start wherever you want. A lot of people mine at home using GPU rigs. But you have to understand that you should pay for electricity and there would be quite noisy in the house)) But all in all it's a profitable theme right now. So you can start with choosing video cards and building your first rig. 

and there would be quite warmer in the house and you probably should buy an air humidifier )
If you are not planning to use ASICs at home there would be no great noise.

Houses can be mined, but mining costs need to be considered. The cost component is the equipment that needs to be bought, the cost of electricity that you will consume around the clock, the possibility of ventilation - as the equipment will heat up.

I tried mining a few years ago. It is noisy and quite maintenance high. Plus it can require some technical knowledge that people may lack.

Basically it is hard to keep up with new miners as there are always new, more powerful miners coming which make yours non-profitable. It can be tricky.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

of course, mining is available in a private house, the main thing is that you have a solid wiring, and always have a separate room.

Difficult to tell. I feel that you better talk legitimately with an individual who comprehends the specialized subtleties of this cycle. It's simpler to put resources into another person's venture. Apparently, mining requires a ground-breaking processor that can move several gigabytes to the blockchain.

My apartment is cold, the floors are unheated, in winter I had to run around in jackets. The installation of farms made it possible to heat a two-room apartment up to 25-26 g in rooms with open windows. + the presence of noise from farms drowns out the household noise of neighbors. While there are some pluses, I would stick another one in the kitchen so that the "batteries" are everywhere🙂

Bitcoin mining is very difficulty to mine at home because it requires heavy hardwares and we can't affordable electricity bills. 

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 12/17/2019 at 1:16 PM, Tedx said:

i need to know how to start mining

I think that it is accessible as long as you have adequate equipment for such programs and considering having cheap electricity depending on your country as long as it is legal.

10 years ago, all you needed was a reasonable powerful computer, a stable internet connection and the foresight of nostradamus. These  days, thanks to industrial bitcoin mining operations, it is not such a level playing filed and for a lot of people it makes more sense to simply buy some bitcoin on an exchange.

An acquaintance of mine, when the BTC cost $ 2,000, had equipment for mining and received about 30,000 rubles a month.  But in my stupidity, instead of investing, I spent everything mined

2 minutes ago, dastarhan81 said:

An acquaintance of mine, when the BTC cost $ 2,000, had equipment for mining and received about 30,000 rubles a month.  But in my stupidity, instead of investing, he spent everything mined

The crypto mining is affordable to start at your own home with your own equipments, but all you need iis low cost cost of energy  and the special place for mining. 

Goodnight. There are many ways to mine, be it through a mobile device or a miner. I would recommend that you read posts or topics about mining because if you want to make a good profit from cryptocurrencies you should get a team that supports a lot.

• +2 1

First, you need to read various articles on the Internet or watch some videos on YouTube, and then buy equipment and drag a place for it.

Evde madencilik çok maliyetli ama yapmak isteyenlere tavsiyem öncelikle madenciliğe uygun donanım satın almanız gerekiyor. FPGA (Alan Programlanabilir Kapı Dizisi) veya Uygulamaya Özgü Entegre Devre (ASIC) cihazlarını kullanabilirsiniz. Bu cihazlar, madencilik için özel olarak tasarlandıkları için elektrik ve verimlilik açısından en iyisidir. Bu cihazlara yatırım yapmadan bilgisayarınızla madencilik yapmak istiyorsanız Bitcoin Miner programını bilgisayarınıza kurarak madenciliğe başlayabilirsiniz. Bununla birlikte, ASIC cihazlarının bulunduğu bir pazarda, bilgisayarınızla madencilik yapmak karlı olmayacaktır. Sahip olduğunuz madenciler ne kadar az olursa, üretkenliğiniz ve karınız o kadar fazla olacağı için altcoin madenciliğine dönebilirsiniz.

• +1 1

Mining is not affordable specially if you are just a beginner and you don't have enough money to buy the things you need in mining cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact the tools and equipments in crypto mining is very expensive so for me mining cryptocurrency is not for beginners.

To be able to mine at home, it is necessary to have powerful computers, very good computer hardware and program knowledge. You also need to have a room, air conditioning to lower the temperature of the room, and money to pay for the upcoming high electricity bills.