What other app do u use to earn BTC? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

What other app do u use to earn BTC?

Theres so many apps i use to earn free bitcoin like freebitco.in,but all of them takes to long before i can earn much thats why i decided to do trading in binance the best and easiest way for me.

Edited by Ms.o

You can earn free tokens/coins from bounty and airdrop.

There's some coins/tokens that were listed on coinmarketcap so it will make you real money.

Or you can do new project airdrop tasks to collect free coins and wait until they list on exchanges

Actually I don't use any other app for earn btc. Because at present there are lots of btc earning app in online. Most of them are fake. Also the btc I am earning from this forum is enough for me. 

Most of the apps which claims that they will give give bitcoins for free are fake. No one is willing to give their hard earned money to us. But websites like crypto talk will provide us money but in return we are working for them so we can blindly trust crypto talk and start working in it. I strongly recommend my friends not to fall in the traps of free bitcoin sellers.