Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 20 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

My dear friends crypto wallets is safe and sound this wallets have high reputations in markets these wallets provides very fast and good services these wallets have high speed of withdrawl is very fast and in these wallets you have to oay very lowest fee for transition so i requeat you have to joined these wallets without any problmes ok good by thank you so much.

no matter which wallet we use in order to keep our cryptocurrency the wallet is save as far as we do not share the private information with someone

crypto wallets are 100% safe and protected from hackers. I have been using crypto wallets for many years and never got any that type of news that wallets got hacked. If you are looking for some good wallets than coinbase , blockchain , trust , yobit wallet are best as most of the members also use these wallet and i personally use these wallet to store my crypto and haven't faced any problem till date.

Crypto wallet is surely save as most wallet as unique number that can never be the same with another. And I also heard they can't be hacked by whatsoever ways. 

Yes crypto wallets are safe. With the help of these wallets we can secure our coins easily. These wallets give us a lots of security. Use of these wallets is very easy and simple. We can use these wallets when we want to secure our coins.

Yes my dear friend crypto wallet is safe. Every website have their own safety and crypto have also have a safety the best wallet of crypto is yobit and it is a safe wallet. 

You should take care of the wallet you chose and if you want to keep your money for the long time and are scared of the loss of it you should use the trust wallet not any other one.

There are a lot of wallets for Bitcoin or other currencies which are reliable, yes, and there are also a lot of wallets for untrustworthy ones that you should take your slope from, because they are designed to steal your money only.

• +1 1

There are two famous online wallets and it was blockchain and coinbase. This is the most commonly used wallet. Available in electronic or digital form. It is primarily used for business transaction purposes. It provides a peer-to-peer transaction method and is easy to use and use trusted wallets  

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Dear I think crypto wallet is safe. Because safety rules of crypto are good many of people use this wallets . Dear block chain and bitcoin wallets are also good . If you use any wallet then first check terms and conditions first then open the account. Many of wallets were blocked after some times.

Cryotowallets have many more types.  Some are designated as best Crypto wallets and considered to be safest wallets.  These include :

trust wallet 

COINOmi wallet

block chain wallet

Coinbase wallet 

hard ware wallets etc.  

these have good security features and cryotocurrency remains safe in them.  These wallets are reliable for trading purpose.. 

• +1 1

As we know there are many wallets is avalaible for the bussiniess of cryto currenciess but i personally used Yobit wallet .it is safed from any hacked problem it is advanced in featured .it supporting team is good in performance.Nows days many wallet is avalaible it is saved and secured 

Coinbase 

Paypal

Blockchain

these wallet is usefull for cryto currenciess

• +1 1

Of course,crypto wallet is safe. Its one kind of online bank. Here you can keep your internet based currency.From 2009,people can use it, so you can believe it.Its safe and secure. 

Bro I want to agree with your comment and I like the good and trusted exchange wallet and I think most people used secure and secure exchange wallet so I like block chain wallet and I personally use block chain wallet

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Yes dear crypto wallet is safe . But there are many wallets to save money . But I think crypto is best and good for saving earning.

If you want long-term crypto storage, you can use a software wallet - MEW, Freewallet..., if the crypto asset value is not large, or a hardware wallet - Ledge Nano X, Trezor...
If you want to trade crypto for more profit, you can use wallets on exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance, Yobit, KuCoin...
Whatever your wallet, you need to protect the private key + seed phrase.

Yes crypto wallet is very safe wallet When are you sure to have crypto wallet in which we can save our money I have been using crypto for a long time and it benefits me a lot . i like crypto wallet. 

Yes specific  crypto wallets are safe wallets and secured.These wallets have high securiry system instead of others like all hardware and non custodial wallets are good to store your crypto assets as Coinomi wallet,Electrum wallet ,coinbase wallet,trust wallet,blockchain wallet,ledger nano x etc .These are the best instead others wallet.

Off course a lots of crypto wallets are safe and secured wallets in which trust wallet,mycelium wallet,blockchain wallet,electrum wallet and all paper wallets are mostly used.These wallets have capability to store multiple crypto assets and have high security features to protect financial activites and funds.So these wallets are more trusted crypto wallets overall.

Edited by Burhan12

Definitely crypto wallets are safe and secured like hardware wallet and non custodial wallets.Trezor wallet is the best one crypto currency wallets .It has great security features to store bitcoins and other currencies.It us easy and good to use having low transaction fee.In crypto trading market it is more trusted hardware wallet.

Crypto wallets such as blockchain wallet and coinbase wallets are very safe. These having huge security features. The main things of these wallets having the private keys. It means that these wallets are very secure in all ways. These crypto wallets having too fame in the digital world. You can withdraw by these wallets easily. You can also sell and buy the crypto coins by these wallets. 

• +1 1

Yes mostly wallets of crypto are safe and secured wallets to store crypto currencies.I know some secure wallets in which trust wallet,electrum wallet,coinbase wallet,payeer wallet and all non custodial wallets are well known .These wallets have their own specific characteristics.These wallets also easily manage our funds with great ease.

I'm impressed with your question and your answer. And that's because so many people have been cheated. Because a lot of currencies have been launched since Bitcoin. So you should avoid such fraudulent currencies. 

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe

• +2 1

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe.

• +1 1