What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

Perhaps they will face some problems at first because they are used to paper money and digital currencies will look somewhat strange to them, but in the end they will definitely adapt to it.

• +2 1

Yes of course I think if the citizens of all countries start using cryptocurrency they will benefit a lot and they will be able to make economic progress in those countries and I think it will take many years to educate people about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello everyone, in my opinion if crypto is fully adopted, cryptocurrencies could eventually replace Fiat money, leaving the latter in the background. Personally, I consider that this may happen in the medium term, and for this reason, the massification of knowledge regarding the use of cryptocurrencies and their ecosystem is important.

• +2 1

If you completely adopt crypto as your job then I think it's must be good initiative because through this forum you not only earn an additional income but you learned was about the digital currencies . This will increase your knowledge as well as it is for spending time and sharing your views this forum pays you. I don't find useless and because it is one of the most useful forum I ever found.

• +4 1

I am sure they would also find ways to learn about cryptocurrency is as well as its functioning. The covid-19 pandemic has shown that even elderly people required to use technology and internet for their work from home activities. and hence many people have started to learn about internet as well as its methods that would enable them to learn more and this in turn would also help them to learn about cryptocurrencies also.

• +4 1

The big bull is start now and soon all over the world will adopt the crypto market becasue this is the future of the world and peoples like this business and they want that the crypto business is going to be legal in all over the world.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:08 PM, Adam adam said:

Perhaps they will face some problems at first because they are used to paper money and digital currencies will look somewhat strange to them, but in the end they will definitely adapt to it.

You are right it would take a very long time for people to get over paper money, but I think we do not have to get over it at least not any time soon, we can use them both.

• +4 1

I think that cryptocurrencies are well thought out because they will not be introduced now in this generation that does not know much about them, but in the future everyone will be familiar with them and how to deal with them. Therefore, they adopt the principle of step by step and go correctly. But if it is introduced now, it is difficult to educate the elderly and senior parents To work it out

India has taken a step, be this kind, as it provided free education courses for people to learn what cryptocurrencies are and give a general idea about them The correct introduction of cryptocurrencies will definitely attract more users to this market

• +1 2

On 12/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I think they will lack knowledge of the digital world. it's likely they will think that cryptorency is a scam even though they just don't know this, he doesn't understand. for this reason we are there to explain.

Crypto is the best business and it is so much famous those peoples whose are in loss in the crypto market they just think that it is fake but those whose earn good money in this market they earn good money in it.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend will be for whom I am pleased, this will shorten many borders between countries by spreading cryptocurrencies in the whole world, and everyone deals with everyone’s currency. It will not be limited to dealing between countries with one currency except the US dollar, but everyone will deal with everyone’s currency and a cryptocurrency will be created for each country separately. Thank you.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Mass adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the ultimate goal. It will finally prove the legitimacy of the currency with the acceptance and confidence of the masses.

Crypto will not be adopted but blockchain yes, a little country that by now give a positive response crypto entirely see to that to dependable their currency value. Every one has discrete estimation but I get crypto as choice for the reason that I hypocrisy contract the main. Crypto already help me and if agree to it will be grateful in future

• +5 1

We will see a new era if crypto is fully adopted, and we will see many local stores that will accept crypto as the new payment method. Besides that, we will see people will have a new opportunity to make money because they can use cryptocurrency to help them to make money

• +5 1

I hope that cryptocurrencies will become known in all countries, and thus the culture of peoples will increase in this area, and cryptocurrencies will develop a lot, and everyone can make profits.

Edited by Maya20

If cryptocurrency fully get adopted. Sure many company will use cryptocurrency for transaction, so using fiat become useless. And in government, school, university, and other also using cryptocurrency for payment. That will bring their technology better to upgrade time to time. So inovation will going unlimited and many country race to develop new technology. Corruption will get decreased, because hard to doing it on cryptocurrency. All transaction recorded

• +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 2:11 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

Welcome, base on the observation you have made, if really cryptocurrency has been fully adopted, the aged people with less educational background will be hard for them to understand. But there are aged people who are smart enough to understand cryptocurrency even without much guidance. It really depends on how smart an aged person is.

• +5 1

I think this is impossible to fully adopt the cryptocyrrency because there are a lot of people that are uneducated in many countries and they have not knowledge about the digital currency therefore this is very difficult to adopt fully the cryptocyrrency. But if it happened then this will be the wonderful act of the world and they will get benefit from the cryptocyrrency.

Hey dear In recent era it is not possible to fully adopt the crypto.Because the world has not progressed too much and many people do not know how to use crypto.But it can be possible after some duration of time.So be patient and wait for the moment when digital frequency will be fully adopted.Best of luck Dear!

• +5 1

Looking at the current development of cryptocurrency, I think there is no way cryptocurrency can be fully adopted. The reason is because each country has its own rules and regulations regarding the use of fiat money that they print, so cryptocurrency cannot possibly replace the position where each country has its own fiat money. The regulations prohibit the existence of money other than their fiat money.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, it is great to increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies among all strata of society, and in all countries, this will increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies and become global. 

I think this is impossible to fully adopt the cryptocyrrency because a lot of countries and their people are not familiar with the cryptocyrrency and its benefits . But I it is happen then all people of the world will get benefit from the cryptocyrrency. 

That will be grate and it will minimize the use of banks and fiat money, we can make transactions to everywhere around the world  without any restrictions and digital payment will also be adopted everywhere. 

Crypto market is just used some countries where is legal means just some countries will adopted the crypto market but the other countries will not adopted the crypto market but i hope soon all the market will adopt it in future.

• +1 1

If crypto is fully adopted by any country then the government of that country will take neccessary step to aware people about cryptocurrency and may be government will open awareness center to make people more aware and learn about cryptocurrency and its usage

• +3 1