Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

Most online business are full of scams, not only crypto and fiat. but i think Scam's and hackers in this crypto talk forum are not much compere to others platform.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

Well @Lubruselu fiat currencies are physical and can be touched while cryptocurrency is only in a wallet. So it will be very easy for scammers and hackers to fraud cryptocurrency.  Fiat is very difficult to  get hacked.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:57 PM, Roomi said:

Scammers and frauds also exist in fiat. And i think the number of scammers in fiat are more than crypto currencies. 

Right, scammers are in everywhere but as compared to Fait currency the most scammed has been made in the crypto world and the common method is fake crypto currency/coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There are many scammers in the world of cryptocurrencies and I think that the reason for this is the difficulty of detecting them and the presence of many fraud methods that exist in encryption, and many beginners do not know the distinction between legal cryptocurrencies and SCAM cryptocurrencies, so we must be careful and help beginners to Protect themselves

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For me, crypto has more hackers and fiat has more scammers. Its because in crypto, it uses internet to transact money that sometimes hackers want. While in fiat, you can hold money physically. And scammers are more dangerous when it comes to fiat.

I think mostry of hackers is available in the crypto world, but for the scammers or conman those are mostly found in the fiat currencies and in physical appearance. 

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

Well said mate. It is only cryptocurrencys that use to involve scammers because it directly and strictly deals with networking and internet. While Fiat Will very hard or impossible for scammers. You are always welcome, and happy Xmas.

Scammers are everywhere in cryptocurrencies and fiat money, so we must always be careful and not believe any ads that say they will enable us to double our money in a short period

• +1 1

Scammers are all over the money industry be it cryptocurrencies or fiat, none of them is free from scammers bit it seems more if scamming is based on the cryptocurrencies world.

Crypto is an online based technology where people trade in digital market anonymously, however there are series of hackers online these days waiting for opportunity to destroy a user fund. Fiat currency these are legalize paper currency that is visible in all form, moreover fiat currency have the highest rate of fraud and they loot huge amount of money successfully without anybody knowing what is happening but in crypto everything is well secure and personally arrange with lesser scam compare to fiat.

Hey this is a nice post you made. And I agree with you. Our account is likely to be hacked. We will try to keep our account safe to avoid those hackers. Thank you

On 12/16/2019 at 3:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

There are fraudsters in the crypto world and in Fiat.  If you look at the crypto world you will find many fraudsters.  They do not snatch money from people by making fake coins and fake sites.  Again, there are many fraudsters in Fiat who cheat people by making fake money in the form of real money. So you will find fraudsters everywhere.

Both are in equal scammers want make money fiat or crypto doesn't matter we have to work on the security of our account safe from scammer best wishes all of you

On 12/16/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Scammers are all over in cryptocurrencies and in fait monay.More risks are in cryptocurrencies because they are digital currencies they don't have any real look and there is not much record of it in the form of documents.

I think there are more scammers in crypto. Because crypto is very much profitable. That's why hackers always target crypto uses to hack their money. 

There are many hackers in the field of cryptocurrencies, as they take advantage of people's ignorance in this field and promise them to get big and imaginary profits and they deceive them 

There are many scammers in crypto currency and fiat money because if scammers do scam with us in crypto currency then they do scam with us in fiat money because it their work that getting money with scam that's why scammers are everywhere in any currency . And we should be careful from scammers always and in any currency .

On 12/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

In the field of encryption, there are more fraudsters because you are dealing with fictitious people and they are not in front of you in order to know them or deal with them in the event of fraud

On 12/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

Of course, with encryption, there are a lot of fraudsters because we cannot hold them accountable. This is safer for them through electronic fraud.

I think there are more hackers in crypto currency but less scammers than in fiat currency because there are so many scammers online who steal fiat currency instead of crypto currency and that is why I think crypto currency is safer as this hackers find it difficult to hack with the high level of security.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good day mate. Actually there are scammers everywhere. But i must say that it is more in crypto compared to real money(fiat). This is due to the follwing reasons;.

- Cryptocurrency uses the internet which is always prone to manipulation.

- Cryptocurrency is decentralise which makes it difficult for countries to impose laws on it.

- Cryptocurrencies are difficult to trace.

While in real money(fiat) all these are applicable.

23 hours ago, Excelsior said:

I believe hackers/ scammers are on the both side (crypto and fiat currency), it just depends on the owner of any of the two to keep his or her coin or money safe to prevent hackers/scammers getting access to them.

Yes they are on both side, but seems that to the side of fiat there's more to scamming than hacking because users are social engineered to release their credentials for them to be scammed but still yet users should know that most of scams are perpetrated with the help of the owner

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think crypto is a very risky one and it is easy for scammers to scam anyone. Many people send funds by crypto without their identity. It is possible to provide someone with crypto so it is very easy for scammers or hackers. 

• +2 1

Fraudsters are everywhere and before the advent of the cryptocurrency, and now with the emergence of encrypted currencies and not showing identity details, so I gave them a robe to be hidden from everyone, so we have to pay attention and be well aware of everything and all people who try to show you their attractive offers

Wherever the money is found, the fraudsters are. They are waiting for the right opportunity to attack your money. Do not provide your personal data to anyone. Try to set strong passwords for your accounts. Avoid spam and do not respond to it.
Theft is easier in cryptocurrency, as we cannot determine the identity and location of the thief. We must be careful.

• +1 1