Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

No.  I do not believe that cryptocurrency can be a scam. Because no one was harmed by it. But if someone gives his personal information to another, it is another matter.  At first I thought it was a scam.  But day by day it is believed that it is not a scam.

Dear friend, on my part, I do not think that cryptocurrencies are a scam, but rather a project that has proven its worth over these past years, but some people's loss of their money is what is misused in trading and investment operations

I do not think digital money is scam.Well not all the digital currencies are trick. Some of them are genuine as well. I comprehend that it's dangerous to put resources into it and here you can lose all your cash.be careful

• +2 1

It's not a scam but some people use it as a scam on this base some people flirting with others like some peoples on youtube uploading posts that by these applications you can earn number of bitcoins it's all fake because by these type of applications I also earned number of bitcoins but that's all are fake so it's a rule of world that if anything having good characterstics then there is also a dark side like the picture. 

• +3 1

It depends which crypto currency you are referring to. If your referring to the majors like btc, etc, ltc, monero, etc., no I dont think they are a scam. Are there crypto currency that are scams ?¿? You bet there are !!!!! But, that doesnt mean that all cryptos are scams.

Thats like saying, since there are counterfeit dollar bills, all dollar bills are counterfeit.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

They are not scams, this is proliferated because many people were scammed because many projects have left and have simply stolen from people that is why they say they were scammed but this is not so at all because we have always been able to obtain profits from for example cryptotalk a highly secure site.

Cryptocurrency becomes regulated in many countries. So is state authorities regulate cryptocurrency, it means that cryptocurrency is not a scam. But tokens of many cryptocurrency startups have 0 price and they are scams.

We cannot put all crypto currencies in the same category of scam. Yes, there are many crypto coins that fall in the category of scam, but there are many crypto currencies that are very legitimate and got good future prospect. It is responsibility of any investor to do good research before investing in any coin.

Still have a lot of scammer stilled now cryptocurrency but i think you can not say hole all over cryptocurrency are not scammed a lot of mother coin have have cryptocurrency BTC,ETC,DOGE,LTC etc. so you can hold coin hold coin for long time

If crypto is a scam, then what is its purpose? Take my money? No, I see that crypto gives me the opportunity to earn money. And everyone has the opportunity for 10 years

The spread of cryptocurrency fraud has made many people believe that the entire industry is fraud.
It cannot be fraud and major investors in the financial markets talk about it and invest in it.
See the companies that have come to adopt Bitcoin as a means of dealing, that is one of the reasons that confirm that it is an honest field and that it will last for a very long time.

• +4 1

Those that doesn't know or elarnwd about cryptocurrency thinks that cryptocurrency is scam and they can earn from it. But those with tje knowledge believe in it to trade and make investment. 

People that says cryptocurrencies are scam in the past are now investing in cryptocurrencies, so why should I follow there steps when they have realized their mistakes and now investing on these coins. Cryptocurrencies are not scam, but we should only make use of the good ones while the shit ones are scam. 

Cryptocurrency is not generally a scam but in certain situation it is consider a scam if scammers use cryptocurrency to involve in a scamming activities.

I don't believe that cryptocurrency is a scam. I think it is not scam. It is best forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. I use this forum . You can easily learn knowledge.

I would never say crypto currency is scam . However there are lots of people who would use crypto currencies and do scams based on them. It is really pity to see those. Crypto currency if in the right hand is good but if it reaches wrong hands then it can be called a scam. We must be careful of these scams and try to be aware of them.

Of course, I agree with you.  There are, of course, scandals in cryptocurrency.  Crypto has scammers.  So of course we have to be aware.  Do not share any personal information with anyone.  Work while maintaining confidentiality.  Do not enter fake sites.  Use strong passwords if necessary.

@Lubruselu Obviously, I don't think cryptocurrency is introduced for scamming and spamming system because I considered it as an improvement in money system innovations as we can also refer to fiat currencies when replaced barter trade system so now it's the time for fiat currencies to be replaced by Cryptocurrencies

1-us-dollar-bill-163056.jpg

No, I do not believe that the cryptocurrency is a scam I am using it for a long time and it is giving a good price to its users, and the people who think that the cryptocurrency is a scam are fake people who do not know the importance of the cryptocurrency.

Since we all agree to recognize these currencies and deal with them, no one will defraud the other unless the deception is done by giving a different price or something like that.

i don't think cryptocurrency is a scam in general because it let a lot of people to make a lot of money . surely there are lot of scam projects and cryptocurrencies and steal money. most of the losses are from scam projects because a lot of people who are new in the field of crypto believe them and thus they loose money. but crypto in general is a new way of income and it is probably our future as it is developing very fast

There are some things in crypto which should be handled intelligently.To enter in this world one must know how to use it ,how to beware of scams.If not he will be scamed in his 1st place and will think that crypto is scam which is not. 

Some of them are legit too. But maximum are fraud so the quote like look before you leap is most important in digital world.  

Nearly 12 years after the launch of the most powerful cryptocurrency I don't think it's a scam, all this great success, development and prosperity that has been achieved cannot be considered a scam.
Many stores and companies now accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and this will contribute to an advanced economic force that may one day make us dispense with banknotes.

Cryptocurrency is real it is not scam because I have work alot in this field and I don't face any scam in cryptocurrency while I have loss some of amount in trading as one of this platform members mentioned already that loss in this field is not considered as a scam it's luck so we can earn good profit if you have good experience..

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro