Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO

Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better?

I think, it is an investment opportunity, and it is a risk because the market fluctuates as the prices go up or down. I don't consider myself an expert in cryptocurrencies, but I suggest that you understand the concept of blockchain in both its operation and practice and then seek out experts so we know when we can invest and then a small percentage of your investment can be risky.

First of all u must have full information about crypto currency 

Also about your business.Then you can decide which one is better for you and then you can easily invest your sources on it .

Crypto is one of the best profitable platefarum so its better to you to know about its all inforamtion then you can invest and earn your profit at your home .

In my views both fields have their separate strategies for working. You have to choose according to your interest and experience base. In business you have to invest firstly and then wait for your luck that it may be successful or failed. But in bitcoin trading if you have proper knowledge and experience of trading you can earn good in short time. You have to attain strategies for successful trading and have the high level of patience. Also in business you have to give proper timing of work and strict rules of relevant market but in bitcoin trading you can do trading or can work at any time you want.

I think both are good but experience matter . Bitcoin is very fast for those which people use this and have great experience this is also type of business but in business take a time and as well as money 

The role of Bitcoin in business is immense. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing now. If it is purchased, its market value is expected to be much higher in the future.  People use it and have great experience being able to take it to the business level as well

One thing people need to understand about bitcoin is that it is not capital intensive like some other business to invest. I strongly belief that it has less risk too compare to others businesses that involves movement from one place to another

I prefer investing in btc because this currency I see that its future is highly secure because it receives a lot of support in order to remain strong and at the forefront of other currencies. You cannot lose if you invest in btc, but you must be experienced in investing in general whether you want to invest in btc  Or business.

Investing in bitcoin is the major thing that one can do for himself and be happy because the price keeps on increasing and the value of your money will also increase on a daily basis. This is one of the best things we could invest in.

I think investing in business is the best, because you can make profit all you life. Bitcoin will give you a profit once, and no one gives guarantees. Business is more reliable. Although there is another option, buy bitcoin in case of drawdown, and sell when it grows, and invest all the profits obtained from this in your business.

Телеграм канал про Крипту: https://t.me/CheZteRR

------------------------------------------------------

Помогу заработать другим в своём телеграм канале. Всем профитов!

Thank you so much for this post. I think i should invest in bitcoin because business can't be profitable as fast as bitcoin is growing. I would also prefer bitcoin because I know about it a lot of people who don't know about it so they prefer business. I will do bitcoin because it is going to cost more than 100000 dollars in the future.

Hi my dear. I preferred BTC investment because bitcoin demand and reputation is more high than crunncie. It should be known to all and sundry that the only business with high profits now is investment in BTC.

And the value of bitcoin is on the increase day by day. Therefore, it is difficult for me to give a clear answer to this question.

• +2 1

In fact, my opinion differs somewhat from your opinion about Bitcoin, I see that Bitcoin is an alternative to fiat currency because paper currencies face a very large size against gold and the rest of the commodities and the global economy will collapse and therefore Bitcoin has been produced to be the savior and we move from coins and paper to digital and cryptocurrencies

It totally depends on your selection that in which site you want to invest money and on the other hand it also depends on the business in which you want to invest. If you have full trust on any site after thoroughly reading its rules and regulations and its an international platform then it is the best investment and you will get profit without doing anything. In my opinion cryptotalk is the best site to invest money and getting your income. 

Dear Bitcoin investment is risky and if you buy bitcoin at low price tham you have to long wait for good profit.Always don't depend only on bitcoun or any other cryptocurrency because its risky you should must have some physical business however you can devide your investment 50/50 in bitcoin and pysical business and its my good idea in this your risk is low if you lose from one side other side supports you and in this way you can defferintiate.

It's good news for small business owners who have less money for investment. Secondly, the return on the investment in Bitcoin is far better than stocks and other types of assets. However, the risk involved in it is very high, so you need to be careful while deciding the amount you want to invest in it. 

In my opinion, the investment or working in the Bitcoins and on online sites is 100 times better than a business or any physical work. In online working or trading of Bitcoins is less labourer and not regular as in the market work or in physical work. In business you have to follow a schedule but in online working you can do your work by sitting in the home. 

Thank you and keep remembering me in your prayers. 

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency if you want to invest your money in bitcoin and start as a business then you must start cryptocurrency trading  in bitcoin because otherwise you cannot make profit on daily basis. I think do your business and invest your savings in bitcoin for long term holding it is the best way in my opinion

Bitcoin investment is a good and profitable. But its your choice if your business is a good and valeuabel you should invest in business. But you should get the information before investing and after decided you invest in business or bitcoin its your choice. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

Business  and bitcoin both is risky thing for your money.. If any one has the enough  strategy  to build up his business  then its better  to invest money on business  but if someone has enough  idea about crypto  world as well its movement  then he would understand  the benefit  of bitcoin every  day..

Investing in both business and bitcoin is profitable. However, investing in Bitcoin is more profitable. But Bitcoin is banned in many countries.  On the other hand, business is universal. Anyone can do business anywhere. My suggestion is to invest in both cases. Because after investing in Bitcoin, it is possible to make extra profit by spending lazy time in business.

Investing in bitcoin not an easy process for everyone. If you want to become successful in this field, then you must need proper knowledge on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Without full fill information you can't get profit from it. So better you may invest in any profitable company.

An article presented. They said good, but I will differ greatly from him in my opinion. The matter depends on the amount of capital that you have. If it is a large capital, you can invest in any business you want, but if the money is heavy it is not enough for this. You should invest in crypto, it is better for you

Investing in any company requires caution; more analysis must be conducted, and you must understand the ins and outs of that business, just as investing in Bitcoin requires. Both are dangerous, and caution must be exercised. So be carefull.

Thank you so much for your question. I think investing in business is more profitable than investing in bitcoin.Because you can earn a lot of money by investing in a business. 

@Farah Durani