Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO

Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better?

I believe that investment is seen from an individual point of view. Every individual has a particular direction and the degree of his capacity to stay aware of the investment with the goal that the right course should be picked all together not to fall into a misfortune, regardless of whether it is identified with business or bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is holding the world. It's making his on bright future. Sincere advise investing in Bitcoin would be better as there is more chances that it's values will go higher.

• +1 1

This partly depends on your country of residence. If the economy is good and inflation is low in your country, it may make sense to invest in a business. If your country of residence has a bad economy and inflation is high, investing in the business is a risky option; In such a situation, it may make more sense to invest in Bitcoins. If you live in a country with a normal economy and a stable inflation rate, you can invest some of your capital in a business and some in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

The both way requires a knowledge and some sense about the market otherwise u would fail in both cases. If u have enough knowledge of Bitcoin market than investing in Bitcoin is good idea and it is just like a passive income and u can do whatever u want still u have to keep patience

I think it would be most beneficial to invest in Bitcoin from a business app because investing in a business can be very profitable and even detrimental, but if we also invest in Bitcoin we may or may not be at a loss..I don't know if it could be anything better than my opinion but if I was told I would invest for bitcoin but not for business.

I suggest you, you invest in the bitcoin because it's a more better than business... Bitcoin give you thousand dollars in just 2 to 3 months but business not give you this... If you buy bitcoin now a time and hold with him just one year so definitely you earn 3times of this value.. because next year bitcoin Cross 100k dollar... Business not make you rich in one year but bitcoin make you rich just in one year...

In fact, the answer to this question varies depending on the person, but also on the amount of capital. If you have a small amount of Bitcoin accumulation, it is necessary to continue investing in Bitcoin for a while and increase the capital to invest in the company. Especially if we evaluate it in terms of Bitcoin, Bitcoin is currently preferred mainly for investment purposes. Maybe in the near future it will be used more for shopping. Therefore, it is difficult for me to give a clear answer to this question. I am currently trying to increase my Bitcoin capital. I think I can make a better decision in the following years, depending on the situation.

Edited by zagzag

Instead of investing in any business bitcoins investment is better.I read an article some days ago by that article I informed that if anyone of us purchase only one bitcoin that guy will surely earn a good profit just after 4 years in 2025 the price of bitcoin will reach at 100k$ and after 9 years in 2030 it will surely tuch 400k$ if anyone of us purchase only one bitcoin just after 9 years we will earn a great amount of profit. 

Yes, it depends on whether you can invest in these businesses or to invest in your BTC. I will guide you If you cannot give proper time, then you invest in BTC because you have to give proper time for the business and you have to handle it completely. Because in business, you have to give proper time, you have to take care of everything but you get freed by investing in BTC, you do not have to give so much time 

• +3 1

On 10/7/2020 at 3:02 AM, lonewolf said:

BItcoin should be seen more like a currency than an investment opportunity, you should invest more in a business than putting alll your investment into bitcoin

I also think that Bitcoin is more better than any business. Because you can see now this is three time up in just three to six months...

Investing in btc is the only profitable business of this 21st century. It should be known to all and sundry that the only business with high profits now is investment in btc. Most banks have been dumping gold and assets to purchase btc which is the new vogue

• +1 1

Bitcion and business are same choices because if you have a proper knowledge business or bitcion marketing then invest other wise you lose the balance. If you invest in bitcion and proper knowledge then you give a profit. But digital currency is not life time guarantee this is a disadvantage . And if you invest in business for proper knowledge and working well so you earn the money..! Business is lifetime guarantee.. I recommend you invest in business..! Thank You

Well, according to today's situation. I must can say that investing in Bitcoin far better then investing in Business. It is because, investing in business requires most efficiently equipment such as offices, workers, and much more. It also gives less profit as compared to Bitcoin. An other side, Investing in Bitcoin requires only the skills of trading and gives high profit.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Crypto currency is developing rapidly in day by day and many people are getting rich easily from the bitcoin and crypto currency trading. So I think that investing money in business is better than bitcoin trade because we can get much profits from the bitcoin for the investment. We should invest our money in the right time. 

It depends on you whether you are interested in business or in trading.If you want to earn money quickly, then you should invest money in bitcoin, but it is risky that your money can be lost if the price of bitcoin falls. But to get ahead in life one has to take risk.

I think any business needs to be invested. Of course be careful, more research is needed, you need to know inside and outside of that business. Same as investing in Bitcoin. Both are risky and need to be taken care of or not.

Yes it is depends on you that how much you can invest from my experience businesses is better for you because it will give you a good profit investing in a business is far better than bitcoin because businesses are run by having great knowledge of the market as bitcoin is just the game of luck because of the rise fall of bitcoin.

i think we need to understand the way of working.i tjink both are good.because

.  .  .  .  .  .  bitcan are ib the world level any one can make a part..but .  business are neef to learn and take a long time yo understand.

.  but in other way busied is gd.its your own not depend on others.

.  .  .  .  .  businedds very will

• +1 1

I preferred BTC investment because bitcoin demand and reputation is more high than crunncies. So i always suggest all of you that your choice should be BTC.In future bitcoin value and rating ratio increased in tarding world.

There is risk on doing both because if you invest a money in business and you may loss in this business. In opposite side if you buy bitcoin in more dollars and it may be cheap rate while selling. So there is also a risk in boht. 

In the event that you put your business in BTC it is actually a smart thought since you have all your business in advanced cash it is better and more beneficial way.your business will be expanded step by step it is acceptable and better thoughts for business.

I think that the investing in the bitcoin is more useful than the every other business of the world and as we are seeing that its importance is increasing rapidly and I expect it will be our future.

Thanks for sharing this important and beneficial information with us,it very helpful for use in the beginning. Whether the matter of investing,in my opinion to invest in

Bitcoin is much beneficial then to invest in business. If some information and sufficient knowledge about this will help more to overcome the difficulties and in earning. To invest in business have a Rick  lote.