Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO

Investing in a business or in Bitcoin? What is better?

A business or? It is not uncommon for Bitcoin to be presented as an alternative that solves everything. In fact, the approach is very simple. The universal adoption of Bitcoin will solve all the problems of the world economy. And it will do wonders for our pocketbook. I am referring to the utopian thinking of “Bitcoin fix that” and “a Bitcoin is a Bitcoin”. I am not talking about Bitcoin here as an investment with great potential. What is being considered here is something much more radical. It is to completely change the world political, economic and financial system. But what do we do in the meantime? How do we pay the bills?

This is the difference between Wall Street and Bitcoin. The crypto community is obviously much more ideological than any other market. Of course, there is no official creed or list of principles, but there is clearly a narrative. The intervention of the government in the economy is constantly rejected and a kind of return to a hard currency system is promoted. Apparently the Bitcoin pattern. That is, the separation between the economy and the state. This new world is based on libertarian ideas and a free market fundamentalism. In other words, a kind of techno-anarcho-capitalist revolution.

Keep reading:

Now all this is valid. But, within the crypto community, there is also a second group of people who consider themselves more investors than revolutionaries. I would venture to say that they are the silent majority. That group cares more about the present than the future utopia. They are more concerned about their pocketbook than the crash. And that group thirsts for financial sanity.

Suppose we have $ 10,000 in it. What should we do? Start a business or buy Bitcoin? Many people enter the crypto space out of curiosity. However, crypto is not very easy to digest. Newbies live in constant confusion. And many are intimidated by so much conflicting information. The whole thing seems like a big cult. They all speak the same. They all repeat the same anti-establishment propaganda promoting the Bitcoin utopia. And in the meantime, new investors don't understand what's going on.

The most curious thing is that in the Bitcoin utopia, apparently, nobody is going to work. Everyone talks about savings and a hard currency. The important thing is that the currency does not lose its value so that we can all save. And what about business? And work?

The Latin American businessman is no fool. Most entrepreneurs first heard of Bitcoin in 2017. It all comes down to the following. In 2017, Bitcoin was at $ 20K and it has been 3 years. Now it's $ 10k. In Latin America, an entrepreneur with a work ethic and some capital in 3 years achieves better returns than -50%. In short, the violent fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin do not give much confidence to the average businessman.

Despite the underdevelopment of Latin American economies, it is still possible to do business in the region that offers excellent returns. In fact, it could be said that due to the immaturity of the markets in it is possible to obtain higher profit margins than in the United States or in. That seems like a contradiction, but it is easily demonstrable. In Caracas, Bogotá or Lima, it is possible to find a business that offers more than 30% profit. For example, anyone can import a product from the US and sell it at a hefty profit. In the United States or in Europe, this is not so simple.

Keep reading:

Let me share an anecdote with you. A friend (Venezuelan) bought $ 10,000 worth of Bitcoin at $ 13,000 per unit in early 2018. Time passed and the price of Bitcoin was painfully dropping. Anyway, he waited very patiently for a while. However, there came a time when he could not take it anymore and sold assuming a loss of 75% of his investment.

My friend is a merchant. I, of course, recommended that he not sell. In addition, I explained my vision as a long-term investor. However, he presented his argument to me. "Gustavo, I need that money to do business." "In a few months I can recover what I lost and do more." "Why sit and wait?" "I can work with that money"

After our conversation, my friend did indeed sell all of his Bitcoin. Then he used that money to import hoses from China that he found at Ali Baba at a discount. Within a few weeks, the hoses arrived at the port and then he offered them to all the hardware stores and related stores in the city. After a couple of months, he sold everything. And did a second import. This time bigger. And he returned with his sales campaign. The business was all successful.

In less than 6 months, he recovered his investment and made a huge profit. In fact, he made up for what he lost with his sale of Bitcoin. Now he has several cars for sale. Sure, he's still in the hose business, but now he's also importing bicycles. After almost three years, Bitcoin is still below $ 13k (the price it paid in 2018). He certainly sold his bitcoins prematurely, but now he has a thriving business.

Bitcoin is an excellent investment asset. But we cannot forget that we must also do business. There is no substitute for hard work. "Bitcoin fix that" we should change it to "Hard Work fix that". Hard work is the solution. And that is essential. We must understand the difference between the transfer of wealth and the creation of wealth. A speculative asset like Bitcoin or he revolves around the transfer of wealth. There is no creation.

Keep reading:

Wealth transfer is not bad. It is perfectly valid to have gold or Bitcoin. But we cannot forget to create wealth. That is, we can invest in Bitcoin, but we cannot stop working. The sensible thing to do is a dual system. In other words, you have to have a business that generates capital. And then part of that capital can be placed in Bitcoin. Hard work and investment.

Wealth creation must come first. Then we can think about transferring wealth. Production comes before investment. It is not about being cynical about life. But ideology is a danger to the pocketbook. If we fully accept what many utopian bitcoiners tell us, we could do a lot of financial nonsense. Romanticizing Bitcoin is a very common failure in this space. Very often, falling in love clouds our reason. In this sense, you have to be a bit skeptical of the official narrative.

Our priority must be: taking care of our money. In financial matters, you have to think as an investor, not as a politician. That is, we must objectively study the risks, alternatives, and opportunities of our investments. We must always make the most sensible, practical and realistic decision.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

BItcoin should be seen more like a currency than an investment opportunity, you should invest more in a business than putting alll your investment into bitcoin

• +4 1

I had already read it in inter very good post, although you can invest in the 2 your daily life's work and dedicate time to cryptocurrencies.

it arrives with the capital you have because business needs too much capital but in crypto u can start with any amount 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Investing in digital currencies is not easy. You must have sufficient knowledge in this field, so at the present time it is better to continue investing in my company.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -4 1
  • +5 1

The truth is that anyone can make huge profits by investing in cryptocurrencies and more if it is Bitcoin. You just have to invest at the right time, like in December 2017, when no one could lose.

But investing at the right time requires luck. Only those who improve their cryptocurrency investment strategy every day can do so with guaranteed success.

Cryptocurrencies have gone from an unknown plane to a protagonist. In recent years, the concept of physical money as it is known has evolved and has given way to digital money or so-called cryptocurrencies. In fact, currently 3% of people in the world are trading cryptocurrencies directly and it is a number that is progressively increasing.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

business is important if you have the chance to invest in the short term, it allows you to increase your capital and then gradually invest in bitcoin for the long term because BTC has a future that will be very glorious my friend

• +1 1
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, DELMAR GUILLEN SOLORZANO said:

The universal adoption of Bitcoin will solve all the problems of the world economy

Yes if the universe adopted bitcoin all the challenges of world economy can be solved. The truth is this bitcoin has greate giear that can provide basic and critical earning to the universe there are many proof that explains the impact of bitcoin to the citizens for instance in this forum cryptotalk we are paid bitcoin by useful posting and  rating online which highly appreciate. The online investment is all about the aid of bitcon

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Вообще да , бизнес и биток почти одно и тоже. И тут непонятно , можно и бизнес вести и в биток вложиться и так же сделать оборот. Моё мнение скоро будут вводить валюту уже на товары в магазинах , но скоро понятие растяжимое может длиться долго.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Both business and bitcoin are lucrative for investment...it all depends on your capabilities and your specified area of knowledge. If you want to invest into business, the question should be "What kind of business are you venturing into?....some people can start a business but their problem is how to manage that particular business effectively. If you don't run a business efficiently, you will end up folding up the business without yielding any profit out of it. The same thing goes to investing into bitcoin, if you don't have a brilliant idea about how to trade on bitcoin, you might as well end up loosing all your money. That's why a sound orientation is needed in every business aspect before going into any form of business or cryptocurrency investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Investing in any business, one must be careful, more research has to be done about that business, you need to know in and out of that business, same as investing in Bitcoin. Both is risky and care must be taken.

• +2 1

Hello mate, thank you so much for sharing this useful post. I also would like to share my opinion that investing in Bitcoin is much better than investing in Business. In Business, there are little chances to earn profit as well as also have chance to lose. But another hand, investing in Bitcoin have a great opportunity to earn high profit and no chance to get a list in money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It depends on your related field experience.of you have experience in bitcoin wallet then you will invest him and earn money.other wise you should want what to do.

• -5 1

I think that investment is viewed from an individual perspective. Each person has a specific orientation and the extent of his ability to keep up with the investment so that the correct direction must be chosen in order not to fall into a loss, whether it is related to business or bitcoin.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

As the matter of investing ... Rather it is in buinsness or or in bitcoin .. as everyone is coming in bitcoin investing it ... I suggest invest in bitcoin and start buiness through bitcoin by exchange . Be a exchanger do your business remaining in the bitcoin.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Both are good for investment but I think with Bitcoin you can do a medium-term and long-term project. About investing in business I think is for a long time. However, is my opinion you can invest in Bitcoin then through the profits you can start keeping them or planing to invest in business. But of course this depends on about your knowledge trading level.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you invest your business in bitcoin it is really a good idea because you have all your business in digital currency it is better and more profitable way.your business will be increased day by day it is good and better ideas for business.

I think investing in business is better for me because I don't no about bitcoin in a proper way so there is different difficulties for me I think it is online currency in online situation there a lot of frauds for junior members that's why.

• +2 1

thank you for sharing this with us, I think investing in Bitcoin is the best, if you have sufficient knowledge and experience, you can earn a lot of profits through bitcoin.

• +1 3

In my opinion there is no doubts that the real life business is more best choice to made, because Bitcoin investment is not yet sure to be an officiel currency, maybe at the time you invest on it your country bane the use of it or maybe more worse if they come out with rules that can send you to jail if you are using crypto, but with real life business like start a small shop or something like that, it's more safe in all ways.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you have better knowledge about that,  you can do it,  other wise you will be loss   so be careful about that,

• +2 1

Well i think you should chosen your ownn idea which your mimd want.if you want to buy bitcoin in 2020 i hope in 2021 not much many you earn.if you invest in your own business i think you are able to success in your business and then buy some bitcoin and hold.

• +1 1

It depends on your knowledge, if you have proper knowledge about electric currency, you can invest in Yobit otherwise Business  is better for investment,  

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1