Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Many people are promoting cryptocurrencies in the wrong way.

Certainly, you will not become rich.

Once you start investing in cryptocurrencies, you must have experience until you make good profits.

• +2 1

I'm not giving up on the crypto industry because I've lost a lot of money in it, but I know that this company can make me money in the same way, and I've seen so many people online who make decent money in the crypto market and make a lot of money in the market. The cryptocurrency market is the best in the world.

The referrer is the one who encouraged you and invited you to work on cryptocurrencies, but the most important of them are the people who will help you to stay motivated during work and give you motivation and support to move forward are the ones you will meet during your career at work

• +3 1

In order to reap profits through cryptocurrencies, you must be patient and do not give in, it is possible at any time to go up your cryptocurrencies and earn profits through them, bitcoin has increased 10 years ago so far by more than 50,000%.

• +1 1

This is a common mistake among people, dear, access to the world of wealth is not easy, and working with cryptocurrencies requires fatigue, effort, and patience, the key to success in everything.

Most of the people who enter the workforce into cryptocurrencies and carry in their magic the idea of quick profit and getting rich will fail and will not be able to continue, work needs patience and time.

• +2 1

I agree ,because sometimes in our mind that we need to give up. Because we are facing loss again and again.  So we will make this type of thought.  But we can't make any other choice.  Cryptocurrency us the only currency which can recover your all loss in one time profit. So it good if we move to other coin that we need to understand and learn about cryptocurrency then we can make right decision and can earn money from cryptocurrency.  So i wouldn't leave cryptocurrency due to my mistake, because when i don't about how to earn then how i can blame it not good.

It is important not to invite anyone to work in the field of cryptocurrencies in this way, because he will live on the idea that he will become rich immediately, and this will make him feel despondent when he does not reach that, so it is important to know that there is no dream that we desire that happens without getting tired and making an effort to reach it.

We should not give up in any field of life because in every field of life ups and downs are come so if we give up then we cannot get success in any field of life so we should avoid from this thing. 

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend, we should never give up, we all lost a lot, and we started randomly and without plans, we must always follow and work hard, no one can get rich in an instant, there is a path we have to go to reach our goal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Surrender in cryptographic money on the grounds that crypto is completely change myself for better in monetary and know crypto is more worth and you can see the growht up of crypto until know, so I surrender and attempt to change for succes in digital currency.

In the beginning the value of cryptocurrency was very low and people do not earn profit from it so people give up.  But its value rises suddenly and people began to get profit from it.  So we should not give up and keep investing in it. 

• +2 1

No i don't want to give up the crypto because i am. Doing well enough work on this forum. That is good for me. People are earning form this forum and this is great forum to work and earn profit 

I do not give up with this falling price because I believe prices will rise again, that is the reason that makes me still hold on to hodl coins. what will make me give up is when the bounty campaign becomes bad and can't be valuable anymore to get valuable rewards.

• +2 1

give up in cryptocurrency because crypto is change my life for better in financial and know crypto is more value and you can see the growht up of crypto until know , so i give up and try to change for succes in cryptocurrency .

Yes, many beginners resign from learning in the field of cryptocurrencies because they discover day after day that getting rich requires a lot of effort and it is very difficult to achieve it, but I always advise you to be patient and try to succeed and develop.

• +3 2

On 12/15/2019 at 3:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Yeah it's true many people get into cryptocurrency with wrong motive of getting rich quick as a result they got scamed of their capital and gave up but the key is never to give up keep pushing and even in this forum I have seen some individuals giving up, one thing you should know is nothing that comes easily in life keep pushing.

If you give up know i garantie you you will regret it later because Crypto is the future there is no doubt about and everyday it's getting more popular and more people are joining it and believing in it so it's just a bump in the road don't get hung up on it. 

You just do not give on crypto. The long time benefit of it is so much big that you have to not be impatient and take it easy. It is a long marathon not a hundred meters run.

Yes dear you are right if we have some cryptocurrencies when we see currency is increasing we want to sell it . Dear we can wait and it is increasing day by day when we sell we will earn good profit. 

• +4 1

Earning money fro the crypto currency market is not so easy as the new peoples of this market think.

When the new peoples don't know the knowledge about the crypto currency and they invest money to become a rich person. They loose their money. So, must known the tactics for earning in this market. And don't give up

There are some people who achieved super-rich from cryptocurrencies. They bought the currency with no value and now its value is high.

for us We must be patient and work hard and we will become rich.

• +2 1

Time spent working on cryptocurrencies is not linked to how much profit you get

Well, you won't get rich quickly, but you will one day.

Don't give up your dream. Look for knowledge, try and make mistakes to go off more quickly.

Why some do give up in this great forum is the way and manner they understand or hear about digital currency that they will become rich within a short period of time and is not like that you have to follow some process them if you like you invest and if you didn't like you just trade.

I don't think anyone will give up on cryptocurrencies. Even if we make a lot and don't have to work again we will still use cryptocurrencies as they will be part of our lives. They already are for some people but adoption is strong and it will not be reduced.