Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I think it was not wise to give up on the things because of failures and low profitability. There are number of people who invested in cryptocurrencies at the start of this digitalisation. And because of the firm resolute and strong nerves now they are enjoying their life at full. They chose to work long instead of giving up.

The investors get tired of waiting for a long to increase the rate and then they sell it.so this is the resone they ends up the crypto currency.But you should never leave it you should do any thing else in between the timing.

• +2 1

With all due respect to you, my friends, but there are people in the cryptography world who never understand anything, they want everything quickly, they really have to realize that wealth doesn't come easily, it needs patience and hard work of course. 

On 1/20/2021 at 5:00 PM, BhenGhix said:

I think it would've be more unfortunate if any member should join Cryptotalk platform and eventually give up!

The forum takes all it could in giving the best to it's members. Thus, it is really going to be unbelievable for any believed member to just give up from the forum.

Some may later be rich than staying on the platform and that kind situation is not regarded as been unfortunate, and you wouldn't regard a situation like that as been unfortunate, some may even graduate from here as a result of tight schedule

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Yes my friend, many people misguides their juniors by saying that you can be rich in a short time. But in reality every success requires time also the success in cryptocurrency needs time to become rich and successful.

Yes dear friend there are many people who thinks that they could become rich through cryptocurrencies very quickly but in reality it is not and we have to wait for some time and be patient if we want to become rich in cryptocurrencies. So we should not misguide anyone and tell them the reality that we would have to be patient and do hard work to become rich from cryptocurrencies.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, Lokeloke said:

Some may later be rich than staying on the platform and that kind situation is not regarded as been unfortunate, and you wouldn't regard a situation like that as been unfortunate, some may even graduate from here as a result of tight schedule

You're actually on point mate and it seems you're not really getting my point.

What I'm actually saying in a sense is different from what you're quoting me with dear!

In nutshell, I'm kinda trying to share a light that if what someone earns here is approximately ahead of what he/she earns in his working place then the former will definitely takes effect ahead of the latter.

You can give up anything that you do not need in your life and throw it away, but cryptocurrencies cannot be abandoned because they are good and useful and provide you with good information and wonderful earnings so they cannot be abandoned and in turn, you must stick to them and invite people to learn the rules and basics of cryptocurrencies

On 12/15/2019 at 8:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

If you come into crypto  world  with your main funds for investment  or trading then a thing you need to know is that every  thing has disadvantage  and advantage  so crypto world effect also same.. Yah last two years was bad time for crypto member  but still some trader earned huge money.. 

No no my dear friend do not give up on cryptocurrency. Don't lose hope i can understand what you are thinking i also have experience of this situation so giving is not a solution dear mate. So make a solution not an excuse. Thank you 

• +5 1

It will be demotivating when someone you know succeed from this platform in a very short time but you are taking forever. It is very important to keep your hopes high, always wait till you succeed you might succeed tomorrow. This platform has its potential, keep your hopes high!

Some people members at this forum lose there money so they give up on cryptotalk forum. And some are getting there profits as day by day so they are very happy and they don't even think about it to giving up. Because my dear giving up is not a solution. 

As you said many give up in crypto currency because they joined it with wrong motive to become rich quick and when they realize it's not happening they quit in the end but the best is to continue striving because success doesn't happen overnight but takes time and many downfalls so let's work hard, one day we will will make it too in this crypto world.

People give up on cryptocurrency because they try to trade without much experience and when they fail. they try harder with larger amount of money and they repeat it till they lose all what they have, then they give up. I know people that took loans to start a crypto trade and this is so wrong, you should not think about trading till you know what you are doing.

Hello dear friend, I am not give this cryptocurrency because I am earning daily profit doing trading, so their is not point to give cryptocurrency. I see lot of futures at cryptocurrency, so my advice will join this cryptocurrency fro now otherwise it will be late.

About a month ago I registered in this wonderful forum and until now I have not earned enough profit. But I have never given up. I want to continue here to fulfill my wishes. I wish all the best.

Let's be honest , 2 years with no success means you are a bad trader and should learn and gain more experience before you back to the field or just quit it permanently , or maybe you can follow experts and take their advise of currencies you should trade with , by this doesn't matter how bad or good you are you will be able to make profit , if you also didn't it means you better just quit trading then

I do not think that everyone has started to earn money quickly and give up because they cannot, there are many more factors, for example the stress that operations can cause is impressive, that is why many prefer to take breaks, also this "work" is too time consuming .

I give up when I reach a dead end inside the crypto field, it is not easy, and everything needs a lot of thinking in order to be achieved. Therefore, I hope to gain the appropriate forces so that I remain in this wonderful field.

• +2 1

It is not easy to get rich, you must follow a specific strategy in trading in order to take appropriate profits, it takes a lot of patience and emotional control, so you never give up and you will reach your goals. 

Yes I also agree with you. Crypto is the best way of changing our lives. With the help of this plateform we can fulfill our dreams and goals. This is the best plateform for increasing our money and knowledge. With the help crypto we can increase our knowledge and experience.

There are many people who loose hope in crypto easily and they get furstrated as a result but if you are fortunate to have a guide from a mentor you will find it easier and simple.

I think you've stated one reason that may prompt people to quite cryptocurrency is that they thought or are told that they will get rich and if it didn't happen, then they become demoralized and give up. But it takes patience aside luck to make it in crypto.

To be successful in something, you have to be patient I never give up. Because patience is the key to success.Many people do not get good money by investing money for two years. Again, many people get a lot of money in a very short time. So don't go without the hull, you can't see where the success is.

This is a very misconception that you got about crypto, you will not get rich quick and you will be misunderstood about TIS but you are probably young and stupid thinking about this phenomenon.I never missed a chance to get calls, airdrops or any amount of cryptocurrency please and for me cryptocurrency is an alternative income that does not require significant funding in the beginning.