Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

I'm not give up with crypto, lost in big value will not stop me from learning and trading using cryptocurrency. Many experience happen, good and bad came without notice but I feel lucky and happy because income already in my hand. Stay positive and focus with your strategy, better future will be yours.

Money does not come so easily. Like me, I always find a way to earn a lot which is also a fast way. But I don't think that we should have time for finding that, give time doing work then you can see your hard work pays off.

Yes, making money is now much more difficult than 2 years ago, for example, especially since the price of coins is constantly falling, so if you do not have experience in trading, you should be very careful about trading, and before investing in any coin, detail it to study

Profit and loss are common in a business, as well as the cryptocurrency business, of all the many cryptocurrency coins, surely they all have the potential to provide benefits, but, on the other hand, investment needs time to grow, like bitcoin which takes years to  reached its heyday, and when we decide to invest in new coins, we must realize that bitcoin investors first experienced the same thing

From the joining date till now i don't  give up because up and down is the part of life and no one don't know about the future that how it would be so do not loss hope at any stage of life and keep going forward 

No why would i give up in cryptocurrencies. Todays digital currencies will be more valuable in future. Bitcoin, litecoin, etherium price will go on increasing.I recommend you to invest on cryptocurrencies.

I don't think it is difficult to learn trading but most of people leave doing that and the cryptocurrency world because they do not work hard and they just think that they will be successful on first trade

I don't give up crypto because of is the best forum.I am not here only to earn money I want to learn more about crypto.it is best forum.many people leave crypto because it is a time taking.we need patience to earn profit .

Yes every work needs time and patience.Many peolpe have worked hard for so many ages but quite not reached that goal.So our goal must be small in fisrt time. We should  bigger our goal step by step.Crypto needs a lot of time.So keep clam and be confident. 

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Sayed28 said:

Yes every work needs time and patience.Many peolpe have worked hard for so many ages but quite not reached that goal.So our goal must be small in fisrt time. We should  bigger our goal step by step.Crypto needs a lot of time.So keep clam and be confident. 

@Sayed28Yes dear hardworking is the main factor by which you can get success and you will be able to make victory sign first make yourself researcher before investment then apply your capitals.

• +2 1

I didn't understand why people give up the cryptocyrrency but I will say that we should no give up because we can get joy of success after hardworking and by facing the difficulties. Therefore we should get knowledge about the trading or investing to become the expert and for getting good profit.

Yes of course there are so many reasons but we I have to do hard work to achieve our goals we can't get rich we can't make money easily we have to work hard for everything being patient is one of the greatest most OT waiting that working in the field of cryptocurrencies. So do hard work and be patient thank you so much

• +2 1

It gives cryptocurrency but a little work in response to the city, let's get this message, I don't get the problem, I have also got some more and as you continue to work, you will get your payment. 

Dear partner, every job in cryptocurrency is very important.  Not all work here is easy unless you have a good idea about cryptocurrency then there will be less interest in working in crypto.  However, the popularity of cryptocurrency has been steadily increasing in recent times.  In many countries of the world cryptocurrency is being used like conventional currency.  And in countries where cryptocurrency is not legal, the interest in working in crypto is declining because they have no idea about cryptocurrency.

to give in .??!! This word is not in our dictionary.
Getting rich is not an easy pass, and it will not come from day to day, and it takes many years. During our journey in trading cryptocurrencies, we may encounter many difficulties.
We may stumble once or several times, but we have to rise again, because the future is ahead of us, and we have to catch up.
We should not get bored or give up. We must try again and again. It is worth trying many times.

• +1 1

Many people who leave cryptocurrency very soon because they have not any little knowledge and information about the currency and they start trading here only because of which I have a loss and stops working from here. I want that whenever he wants to work on cryptocurrency, first of all he should get knowledge and information about it and then he should work here. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If it was so easy being rich in crypto, then everbody would come running into crypto. It is not easy, just the opposite, crypto is a dangerous market. If you are not careful, and doing your trades with little knowledge, most probably you will win of pure luck or you will lose great deal. Learning and doing research is the first thing to do in crypto world. Follow the news, trends, learn a bit analysing skills and you will be fine. And finally, as you said, never give up on crypto.

• +2 1

Money does not come so easily. Like me, I always find a way to earn a lot which is also a fast way. But I don't think that we should have time for finding that, give time doing work then you can see your hard work pays off.

I'm not give up with crypto, lost in big value will not stop me from learning and trading using cryptocurrency. Many experience happen, good and bad came without notice but I feel lucky and happy because income already in my hand. Stay positive and focus with your strategy, better future will be yours.

Yes, making money is now much more difficult than 2 years ago, for example, especially since the price of coins is constantly falling, so if you do not have experience in trading, you should be very careful about trading, and before investing in any coin, detail it to study

Profit and loss are common in a business, as well as the cryptocurrency business, of all the many cryptocurrency coins, surely they all have the potential to provide benefits, but, on the other hand, investment needs time to grow, like bitcoin which takes years to  reached its heyday, and when we decide to invest in new coins, we must realize that bitcoin investors first experienced the same thing

• +3 1

On 12/15/2019 at 3:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

Thanks my friend for the wonderful words of encouragement, as in every other endeavors rapid success and profit isn't always guaranteed, challenges usually occur on the way, ability to move past the challenges make one better and stronger. Never give up 

Crypto currency is a great field which helps to become rich but we need to be aware of all kind the information provided. It takes time and hard work for each and every single work to achieve the success.