Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Anyone who has bought BTC at least 5 years or more ago?

No, I did not buy Bitcoin before because I entered the crypto field recently, and this really makes me sad. I should have entered previously.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

I heard about Bitcoin about 2 or 3 years ago. But I took Bitcoin seriously about 2 or 3 months ago. I don't think there is anyone in this forum who has bought Bitcoin 5 years ago. Even if there is I don't think he or she will hold it so long.

Unfortunately I didn't buy Bitcoin 5 or more years ago, but I would have wanted to because I would certainly have made a lot of money today, although I honestly don't know if I would still keep it, because it would be hard to keep it without wanting to make a profit.
Anyway, I think that those who bought more than 5 years ago and still keep their btc, believe quite a bit in Bitcoin technology and know that in the long run it will increase in price.

I don't think their is anyone that has bought bitcoin at least five years ago and the person is still holding it that maybe a little bit difficult am not sure that their will be anyone who has done that 

Most of the people present who buy bitcoin 5 years ago or long. Its all depends on the person who are able to afford to buy the bitcoin but the bitcoin price is so high and difficult to afford.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I am very new in crypto market because I just know few months ago from my uncle who doing crypto market trade from 2018.and earns now on daily basis I also learned from him

• +3 1

I been in crypto for more than a year and I been holding some of my balance in BTC since I know it would pump but unfortunately I didn't join crypto 5 years ago or I would've invested in it since then but even so the profits I was able to collect from BTC movement isn't low at all and gave me huge profits so I don't feel sad I didn't know about crypto before

• +4 1

I wish i could buy bitcoins in those past years and hold them until it grows because i could be able to achieve all my goals without any problems. But i hold some coins and i hope they will grow more

• +3 1

I don't think that anyone have stored bitcoin for such a longer time of 5 or more years. This could be happen that some one have bitcoins in wallet and have forgot it, when he finds one day suddenly the wallet keys he will have a bigger amount of bitcoin and profits of current prices.

• +4 1

I only start claiming and investing in Bitcoin last year.but I think if someone buy it 5 years ago they are very rich now for sure.theres is no reason that they won't sell their bitcoin last 2017 because the Bitcoin price that time reach its highest value and fall afterwards

• +5 1

5 years ago I never heard bitcoin that time, but 3 years ago I bought bitcoin when the price was around $1000 I was newbie that time.. I regretted that I sold it right away, I never thought that bitcoin was pumped at $30,000

• +4 1

This is a very good see knowing about people. Who bought crypto 5 years ago now hope they all earned a great amount of money at least for the portfolio. Because before 5 years the price was lower around $3000 or $4000. But now you see that after that in the year 2017 and 2018 was a huge rise of the price of bitcoin like almost all time high $19000 in 2017 and $13000 in the year 2018. So they must earned a lot almost 3x profit from it. But i bought bitcoin 2 years ago. In the year 2018. 

• +2 1

I have hold my bitcoins since 2015 and I stored it in blockchain.info wallets. It is only a small amount 0.001 btc but I am keeping it for 10 or 20 years. Maybe if bitcoin will really hit the ceiling in the future then that coin of my in my wallet will bring me good fortune

• +4 1

I been holding some bitcoin for quiet some time now, it is not much but I started trading from nothing and I have made a bit and will not sell everything any time soon

• +3 1

I have not had the privilege to buy bitcoin 5 years ago as I wasn't that much of a user of crypto currency as I got scammed a lot back then but I really wish I did because I'm sure I would have made a big profit by now.

No, because I entered the cryptocurrency market last year and do not have enough capital to buy bitcoin, but I am trying to invest in some small currencies and I hope that it will achieve a significant increase in the future.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Mslilii3 said:

If it happened that someone bought Bitcoin five years ago, I would think that this is a very good year for him because this year he will be able to do a very good job and earn money by selling Bitcoin.

Yes friend. 5 years before the bitcoin price in some range was low as compared to this one time. In this year the price is rise up high and people who are trading in bitcoin earn more profit.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Is there anyone in this forum that has bought bitcoin as a long term investiment and holding strong from at least 5 years or more ? Just curious how many of you really can resist not selling and maintaining you position even in big earnings.

dude I am not much old user of cryptocurrency but I think that if someone is holding them from 5 year then he has a lot of profit right now but it's very hard to hold them for a long period of time no doubt cryptocurrency is becoming higher day by day.

• +2 1

The question today would be if there is someone in the forum who bought btc in the month of March or before when it was around $ 3,500 and still owns it? the market points to more, and the people who usually control their impulses and let the money multiply in the long term, have gained a lot, I think that if someone who invests in btc wants to withdraw their money, the best thing is to leave a part saved for continue to reap its long-term rewards.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:57 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I have a friend who did not buy btc for 5 years but if I managed to gather much more years ago from btc and left them saved, until last year I managed to see that he had only 0.01 btc in his coinpot wallet so he took a great surprise that it was still there.

I don't think so someone will buy it for more than 5-years because it's  value gets changed rapidly can get your loss or profit.if you invest in cryptocurrencies and changes to higher level than you must withdraw at that time after that it can go to to a very low weight can go for it's all about some sort of luck and continues research.

Wow, if someone could do that, they are simply a very intelligent person and without spending their money, the truth is that it is difficult for someone to keep a crypto for many years because it is always needed for something and this is what really hinders what you say friend.

• +5 1

I think it's hard not to sell Bitcoin at the current price, we can't hold Bitcoin any longer because the current price is too high and selling it now is the best option because it will definitely make a profit. The goal of people buying Bitcoin and saving in the long term is to get the biggest profit when the Bitcoin price goes up, so if the price is already high why should we hold it any longer.

• +1 1

Investors who bought cryptocurrencies years ago are seeing the gains now, but the people who really surprise me are the ones who bought bitcoin in 2020 when it fell at a low price, the ones who saw the opportunity to buy bitcoin when it fell below 4k These are the ones that surprise me since now, January 2021 they had a profit of 10 times their price and this is the most surprising of all, these people who saw an opportunity and took it would cause me to be like them, and seeing the trend in The rise of bitcoin is surprising that they have not yet sold it and are still waiting for a new brand of bitcoin.

I did not buy bitcoin, however if I obtained it through faucets, my strategy was simple, I had 2 wallets on blockchain, both were filled with funds from faucets, however 1 was destined to hold holding and another to my personal expenses, I must admit that it was a Titanic work, I obtained up to 0.02 BTC per day in 2014 for each portfolio, I worked with that system for 2 months and then freeze the funds of a wallet, which I decided to sell during 2017.