What i'm doing to cover my losses - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

What i'm doing to cover my losses

If you want to recover your losses, you can pick up small coins and invest in those coins, and when the prices of these coins go up, you can sell them and make a lot of profit and recover your losses.

In my own opinion IT IS very important not to forget one rule - not to put all eggs in one basket! Always trade different coins better on different exchanges.

Stop losses are certainly good.But you may not get out of it for a long time, and moreover, you may not even get anything back if the market does not return to its previous state.

Investing in yobit investbox is a good choice, but don't put all your money in one basket. Try to invest in another crypto or do daily trading.

First you need to keep money in different places and investment platforms so that losses are minimal and income from other sites is covered if something goes wrong.

If you are trading in one of the major currencies such as Bitcoin, I advise you to stop any selling orders, freeze your activity, withdraw your currencies and store them until the price rises again and you will find yourself making gains that compensate for your losses.
And if you are trading on small unknown currencies, you should exit the market and go to investment funds in any respectable and reliable platform.

When I am in the market and I buy a currency that at the same time decreases in value, it is best to be patient and wait for its price to rise, otherwise we will never see a profit.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:21 PM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

That is why it is important to start with a low capital to minimize losses, there are many alternatives to obtain a good return and I believe that yobit has many tools for all users.

You have two solutions: The first is to invest half of your capital in yobit vmining and the second is to invest in the long term only in bitcoin.

• +2 1

Decreasing the trades I have open and focusing more on crypto hold while I find a good entry that can generate profits and again raise my market capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just cutloss :), in my opinion, or if you define it as a long-term investment and have certainly analyzed it well enough then leave it alone, of course, your analysis must cast your emotions and expectations.

• +2 1

On 14/12/2019 at 15:21, redamoun said:

Todos pasamos por un momento difícil cuando inviertes más de la mitad de tu saldo en una moneda y bajan los precios, en mi opinión la mejor solución es agregar más dinero fiduciario, e invertir en investbox en YOBIT, y seguro cubrirá todas sus pérdidas en el comercio.

Entonces, amigos míos, ¿alguna idea de cómo regresar de una operación fallida y llenar su saldo nuevamente?

Investbox in YOBIT is a very good investment option and to recover some money you can increase the cash flow and I recommend that you view graphs of the price of the coins before investing so that you can predict the changes.

• +3 1

Dont buy crypto when its very high in price buy it when its low so that you can sell it when it goes high! Then, you can keep it for some time so that to see how will the market keep going up or down, then make decisions either you continue to keep it or sell it.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 2:21 PM, redamoun said:

We all experienced a hard time when you invest more than the half of your balance in one coin and it go down in prices, in my opinion the best solution is to add more fiat money, and invested in investbox in YOBIT, and for sure it will cover all your losses in trading.

So my friends any ideas how to come back from a failed trading, and fill up your balance again?

The first thing you have to do is acknowledge and accept the loss and, second, acknowledge and accept your feelings.

Express these feelings, as many times as necessary, until you feel that they lose strength.
Give yourself permission to feel bad.

We all go through this, but the good thing is in learning, in gaining experience.

There are many ways to have a safe and considerable income, copytrade is one of them.

• +2 1

BTC is similar to other investments and it has amazing periods of rising as well as times of collapse. There is no sense in thinking that your investments in cryptocurrency or any other source of possible income will always bring you money. That’s a trap that leads to mistakes and wrong decisions.

• +1 1

Best strategy is diversified portfolio which could balance profit and losses as you should have at the beginning clear strategy what are you expecting for long term and based on this strategy you should increase your portfoli step by step with BTC and ther TOP CMC crypto together with low cap crypto assests

To cover my losses in the YOBIT investbox, there is a risky but effective strategy if done consciously, you must have a good balance of the cryptocurrency you are going to use, always at the same risk, you start by betting the minimum, and each time What you give to the dice, if you lose you double the bet and if you win, you return to the minimum bet.

• +1 1

The only way is to reinvest and avoid losses of all kinds. This happened to me when I invested in liza, the price went up once and then down frighteningly

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 5:41 AM, miskyming said:

yes it's good idea just invest in the investbox in yobit, but make sure it is not a shitcoin that you invest because high chances of losing money, you get the dividend, but the price keeps going down.

Yeah i agree with you my friend, i'm always using the 1% BTC plan, because it's the most trusted investment and also some times i use the YO coin plan, because i believe it will be in the top 10 in the marketcap in the next few months or weeks 

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

If you have been reading the forum carefully, you will know that it is very easy to minimize losses, try it this way, when the currency in which you have invested, it lowers its price, you should only pass said investment to a currency that is found on the rise

• +4 1

You get the point, meanwhile I will answer just trade again or leave crypto world to start new journey. Sometimes activity only give us experience not payment, so let's see wisely. Invest box is alternative income for people who has big fund, but not me.

• +1 1

In order to cover losses in trading, I will continue to trade and cover losses with the following trading advantages. Indeed, trading is full of risks so it must be done wisely. Losses in trading are commonplace for beginners so in my opinion it can be a lesson for me.

• +1 1

On 8/31/2020 at 8:55 AM, Yomose said:

This my information is so useful, I have to iterate it again. To gain your losses back, you need to forget about your losses and start afresh in a way you will not think about the past but only about the future. This is the best way and best thing to do. 

Yeah, i'm 100% with you my friend, but lets not forget about learning from our mistakes, for example: if you get scammed or spammed in a coin, you need to know the reason why you lose in this kind of projects, and after understanding the causes and the consequences, than my friend you will be able to start trading again.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:47 PM, Eneudis said:

To cover my losses in the YOBIT investbox, there is a risky but effective strategy if done consciously, you must have a good balance of the cryptocurrency you are going to use, always at the same risk, you start by betting the minimum, and each time What you give to the dice, if you lose you double the bet and if you win, you return to the minimum bet.

This strategy is in Dice section, and for me i don't like it, we never cover our losses by gambling, in fact this method can only make thing become more worse, i have a friend who commited suicide, because of gambling, i'm not advising any body to play Dice.

• +5 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

To me I will say thinking of recovering loss is not good at all because it can lead to more losses. The best thing the person can do is not to think about it. With this, he will be able to think in the right way without not patient. Because impatient love can lead to more losses.