What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

Of the best cryptos we have on the market, the most prominent are etehreum, litecoin, bnb and now a very new one is polkadot, which may be one of the best cryptos in the coming months, as it recently displaced xrp that held the fifth position of cryptos for a long time.

18 hours ago, Akime said:

Bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency, it is the reason why other coins and tokens exists. Without bitcoin there will be no ethereum, ripple, litecoin and many more. If you are just talking about crypto then there are no coin or token that exists before bitcoin.

@Akime Obviously there is no other coin exist before bitcoin, bitcoin is the first decentralized coin to made the purpose of to control central banks dominance, and give the transparency for their users, and as like you say bitcoin after so many coins and tokens introduced in crypto market.

My dear friend, I think you don't know that bitcoin is the leader or father of all other coins. There are no any coins exist before Bitcoin and all the coins exist after the presence of bitcoins. And cryptocurrency starts after  bitcoins. That's why all the coins follow Bitcoin. Due to this when price of Bitcoin Change than other coins prices also changes.

There is no digital currency before Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first digital currency created by Satoshi and is still the most expensive and most popular currency, then after lots of new currencies were created.

As far as I know, the bitcoin is the very first crypto currency in the whole world and I really amazed that it has been a more useful and valuable crypto currency. Bitcoin the root of all cryptocurrency in the whole world, after the accomplishment of bitcoin many cryptocurrencies was born these are Ethereum, Ripple and many more cryptocurrencies. So that there is no other coins that have been existed first before bitcoin.

No coin exists before bitcoin because according to the people bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency created.Such a concept did not exists before him.He is now the first terms of fame.

There is no coin before Bitcoin, my friend. It all started with the creation of the genesis block of Bitcoin. And everything happened after that. That's why it is called the "father of cryptocurrencies". Even now after more than ten years of it's creation, there is rarely an infrastructure as secure as Bitcoin's.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think they was a coin that surfaced before the advent of Bitcoin but the whole concept wasn't understood until bitcoin paved the way. 

I say that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and there was no currency before it, and although it was the first and was a new project, it was accepted by most people in not long time.

I am still new in the world of cryptocurrencies but I think I have something to contribute to this topic which is that there is no coin that existed in the blockchain network before the emergence of the bitcoin.

On 2/2/2021 at 7:15 AM, Jack764 said:

I say that Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and there was no currency before it, and although it was the first and was a new project, it was accepted by most people in not long time.

You are wrong brother, there were so many attempts to creating a digital currency but most of them failed, I even believe that there are project which started before bitcoin and they have gone extreme just recently.

I think there was no online currency before Bitcoin. Because now Bitcoin is called Mother Coin.Because Bitcoin is above all coins, and its market value is much better. Bitcoin is the light of hope for investors.

Bitcoin is the alpha and the omega. Before btc nothing and in the end there will be nothing either. Let's make a similarity, btc = dollar so the rest are the currencies of the other countries. No point of comparison.

No there isn't , Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever made  then other cryptocurrencies project started o exist , that's why Bitcoin presents on the top among all the other cryptocurrencies and its movement affect all other cryptocurrencies prices 

• +2 1

What coin before bitcoin ? What it means sorry friend I can't get you what are you talking about , let me guess don't tell me you are saying that there must of will be coin before bitcoin no way bitcoin is king of all the coins get it.

• +2 1

I do not have enough infomations about this topic but the bitcoin is the real opening for the crypto investing in the world so it is the most important currency.

No, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that used the blockchain technology in the world, and for this it has all this great confidence and popularity among people around the world, in addition to its limited number around the world, which makes mining it difficult over time and contributes to its high price significantly.

• +2 1

Greetings brother, there are no currencies that existed before bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first of all currencies, if there had been some currencies, then bitcoin would not be in that place.

Actually, I do not trust my answer very much, but I think that Bitcoin was the first currency I found, I heard about Bitcoin before I knew anything about cryptocurrencies, so my answer was like this

No, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be built on blockchain technology, and it is the godfather of all cryptocurrencies. Satoshi Nakamoto created the blockchain in 2009 and with it he created Bitcoin, so it is the first currency that worked on blockchain technology.

• +1 1

No cryptocurrency appeared before the Bitcoin blockchain

Bitcoin is the first and mother currency of all cryptocurrencies and it controls the largest percentage of the market

• +1 1

As far as I know, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. such a concept did not exist before him. He is now the first in terms of fame and capitalization.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are many coins in the cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is the main coin of the cryptocurrency at this time due to the high price in the market of crypto currency so best of luck and media investment on the basis of your knowledge

I have never known about any money that was before Bitcoin is the first and the fundamental cash liable for the development of cryptography and the greatest cost I looked through a ton yet didn't discover any cash that went before Bitcoin.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• NordFX Named Best ECN/STP Forex Broker 2024   NordFX received its first award nearly 15 years ago, back in 2010. Since then, it has been honoured with more than 70 professional prizes and titles for achievements and innovations across various sectors of the financial industry. However, only once before, in 2015, were NordFX's merits in organizing ECN trading specifically recognized. Now, the esteemed international online portal FXDailyInfo has once again acknowledged the company as the Best ECN/STP Forex Broker.   FXDailyInfo is one of the leading resources providing daily news and analysis on the financial markets, including broker reviews, educational materials, and other useful information for traders. The portal also annually recognizes the best representatives of the financial industry with its awards. Winners of the FXDailyinfo Awards are determined through open voting by visitors to the website, which makes these awards particularly valuable as they objectively reflect the opinion of the professional community. This time, the high rating was given for the services NordFX offers its clients on Zero accounts on popular platforms such as MetaTrader 4 and 5.   A key feature here is direct access to interbank liquidity. The Electronic Communication Network (ECN) used on MT4 Zero and MT5 Zero accounts directs trader orders directly to liquidity providers, bypassing any additional intermediation. This reduces order processing time and provides the opportunity to trade at the most favourable prices with minimal commissions and spreads. On most popular pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY, typical spreads are 0 pips. In addition to currency pairs, traders can also conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, stocks, and exchange indexes, as well as oil, gas, and precious metals on these accounts. Notably, the spread for the gold pair XAU/USD is also zero. This pair is particularly favored by traders in NordFX's top three, largely thanks to which they were able to earn an impressive total of nearly $2.5 million USD in the previous year, 2023. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальные курсы на 7.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Производитель криптокошельков Exodus Movement, Inc. получил одобрение на размещение своих обыкновенных акций на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже ( NYSE ), сообщила компания в пресс-релизе 6 мая. Компания сообщила, что ее обыкновенные акции получили одобрение на листинг на Нью-Йоркской фондовой бирже (NYSE). Обыкновенные акции класса А стоимостью 0,000001 доллара США за акцию начнут торговаться под символом EXOD с первого звонка на бирже 9 мая. Обыкновенные акции также будут доступны для торговли до закрытия рынка 8 мая на OTCQX, финансовой платформе, обслуживающей внебиржевые ценные бумаги.   Генеральный директор Exodus Дж. П. Ричардсон говорит, что листинг на фондовой бирже знаменует собой «важную веху» на пути компании, добавляя, что торговля на NYSE позволит Exodus «создать большую долгосрочную ценность для наших акционеров за счет увеличения нашего присутствия в сообществе инвесторов и в свою очередь, увеличить ликвидность». Основанная в 2015 году, Exodus стала известна своим программным обеспечением, упрощающим хранение мультичейн-активов, позволяя пользователям хранить приватные ключи самостоятельно, не полагаясь на третью сторону. В апреле 2021 года компания из Делавэра привлекла 60 миллионов долларов США посредством продажи по Положению А за пять дней, при этом примерно 92% инвестиционных обязательств поступило от неаккредитованных инвесторов.
    • Именно на это и расчет, что толпа так думает, ведь "большие дяди" и всякие аналитики предполагают дальнейший рост. Но я считаю, что это как раз-таки манипуляция, впереди самая грандиозная стрижка на Биткойне! 
    • 07.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • И после халвинга не достиг. 😎 И на мой взгляд уже не достигнет, ведь это на самом деле весьма яркий показатель, что курсом манипулируют, по идее при таком позитиве с ETF и т.д. он должен идти вверх, а не стоять в боковике. Сейчас идет распределение биткойнов хомякам. 
    • A quick guide to Exchange on Bitmore: 1.Selecting Currencies On the left, select the currency you want to give (e.g. USDT). On the right, select the currency you want to receive (e.g. USD). 2. Selecting a Country and City Select the country and city where you plan to receive cash. 3. Entering the exchange amount Enter the amount in USDT or USD that you want to exchange or receive. 4. Entering Contact Information and Confirmation Enter your email and Telegram name. Click "Submit Request" to complete the process.  
    • Краткая Инструкция для Обмена на Bitmore: 1.Выбор Валют Слева выберите валюту, которую хотите отдать (например, USDT). Справа выберите валюту, которую хотите получить (например, USD). 2. Выбор Страны и Города Выберите страну и город, где планируете получить наличные. 3. Ввод Суммы обмена Введите сумму в USDT или USD, которую хотите обменять или получить. 4. Ввод Контактной Информации и Подтверждения Введите вашу электронную почту и имя в Telegram. Нажмите "Оставить заявку" для завершения процесса.
    • Ожидалось, что в начале 2024 года в Турции начнут действовать новые законы о крипторегулировании, однако местный парламент ещё в процессе их принятия. В январе министр финансов Мехмет Симсек объявил, что обсуждение законопроекта уже «почти завершено».       Несмотря на то, что новые законы ещё не приняты, в Турции действуют два правила, касающиеся регулирования цифровых активов. Первое, инициированное Центробанком страны в 2021 году, запрещает гражданам совершать платежи в криптовалютах, поскольку токены не являются законным средством оплаты. Второе правило относится к мерам по борьбе с отмыванием денег (AML) и предписывает биржам собирать определённые данные клиентов (KYC).       Принятие и введение новых законов, связанных с регулированием цифровых монет, может затронуть не только граждан Турции. Страна является крупной мировой криптовалютной экономикой и одной из стран с самым высоким уровнем внедрения криптовалют в мире.       Согласно данным Chainanalysis, Турция — четвёртый по величине криптовалютный рынок в мире по объёму торгов, который сейчас составляет около $170 млрд. По этому показателю страна опережает Россию, Канаду, Вьетнам, Таиланд и Германию.       В сентябре 2023 года национальная валюта Турции лшира стала ведущей торговой парой криптовалют на Binance, на долю которой приходится 75% всего объёма фиатных торгов. Это было связано со значительным притоком криптоинвесторов на турецкий рынок.   Уровень принятия криптовалют в Турции за последние несколько лет вырос более чем в два раза, достигнув 40%. Исследования показали, что двое из каждых пяти граждан страны владеют цифровыми активами.
    • Мда уж, ну видите, если всего 6000 пользователей, то значит под какие-то критерии вы попали. Я проверял и мне писали, что да, вы попадаете в участие и будет распределение. Круто конечно Вам повезло с такой прибавкой! Я еще балда из-за лени всего 2 челленджа не выполнил до платины. =(  Но посмотрим, тут же еще какой-то 3 сезон 11 мая стартует, последний. 😅 Но я думаю, что это будет уже развязка с распределением эирдропа.