Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes?

@Brushless4500KV @kikifam @AqsaJavaid @WaseemRazzaQ

Well we all have different opinion, crypto currency was born out of people thinking that this is not working with fiat and so this was born so to me we all have our opinion and we need to define what is the best thing to do right now , its important to find solutions to this cases and grow with the and even be good in finding other solutions this is very important and easy to grow with and that is one of the cases that we do define projects and identity 

Now, after the passage of time, I think that cryptocurrencies have proven the opposite of this talk and achieved the required success, bitcoin today is hitting a new record and the profits that people have achieved in this field are difficult to achieve in other fields and through banknotes, I think that this success will continue and that Cryptocurrencies will overwhelm banknotes in the future

Am able to read reason why cryptocurrency failed it main purpose in the economic market but seriously am not convince with all their ideas why because I didn't think their also mine in cryptocurrency that is why the article writer look it in his own view.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think cryto currencies will take a bit more time to be socially and accepted and worldwide. Also there are scammers out there who takes this an opportunity to scam others . This might be the main reason for it. Also we can see that people are only beginning to get aware of these types of payment methods. Maybe after that they will be a bit more popular.

The matter of versatility has continually being bone of those discussions while including how far and what the Crypto space and network to be taking a gander at for it's future, is the discussion of value adaptability. The same number of examiner will in general have various variables on the Crypto market have this fluctuating nature of value boomerang and vulnerability at certain focuses as expected....

Thanks for your post.....

They may be right according to their knowledge and information. I personally never faced such problems. I think there are some problems in every sort of work or situation.

It kind of true considering that almost all there points are real, but also they should actually give cryptocurrecy a benefit of time to prove it self, 15 years is small time to judge the digital currency, they should not forget how BTC was also not valued back in 2009 when it was launched, but now it is the real deal.

• +2 1

You have point but those things can be fixed. It's true, crypto world is full of scam and many people don't wanna involve that. It might be complex to create wallet or etc, but i think those things can change, if crypto usage will increase i am sure they'll make easy methods. I think most important thing is regulations, without them crypto usage will not increase too much.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:19 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

. It seems that some writers only write negative points about crypto and try to ruin its reputation. I think this kind of writers are those who are afraid of crypto mass adoption and maybe they are fiat supporters who were hired to stop cryptocurrency progress.

That's what is called espionage, in this case I'll call it crypto espionage, espionage happens when other or opposite people of opposite interest is trying to defame your project just to boost the stability and standard of their own, they pay any amount of money to writers, bloggers, video makers, skit makers and all media guys to help defame a product for their own benefit and that's what is happening concerning crypto too, those writers are been paid to pass negative comments and article for cryptocurrency, only that we don't know who is bankrolling them as we all know there are people that'll benefits from the fall of cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For some instance tbey are right because many if the countries haven't accepted the cryptocurrencies yet so in this context the writers are rigjt but if we look at the growth and popularity of cryptocurrencies dand and supply in the market we can say that they are making good progress and shall soon fulfill their purpose 

These writers have pointed out genuine drawbacks of Cryptocurrency. But one must remember that Cryptocurrency is still young and it has a lot to go in its way. There will be plenty of barriers but I am sure all these barriers will not break the journey of Cryptocurrency to its goal.

I have to object with the point that says crypto is difficult to handle because it is not difficult at all , but it needs accuracy. It is logical thing that when you want something delivered to a particular place, that you write the address right. The same case is applied to crypto, when you want to send some cryptocurrency you have to write the wallets' address correctly, ad that is the whole supposedly difficulty. 

Well,  to some extent i believe that what they are saying is true to some extent,  but also I think that they are quick to pass there judgement on cryptocurrencies failure to meet there predictions,  so I think that they should give cryptocurrencies some benefits of it been the first currency developed after the banknotes. 

I do not think that these books that presented these ideas are correct and provided something certain, so I do not agree with them and I think that cryptocurrencies provided what I started with and worked to help people improve their economic situation and improve their income because cryptocurrencies offer many opportunities and good work to produce a lot of profits And money

You have to understand that those "journalists or writers" should eat and only dedicate themselves to taking away the merit of what cryptocurrencies have achieved or represent, it's that simple, their titles or yellow concepts are born as a result of that, in addition to the large amount of cryptocurrencies that exist, it is normal for the objectives to change.

well actually the main purpose of cryptocurrency was it to make transactions and paypal using it but now it has lost of these meaning and it is just used to make investments

For those who think cryptocurrency will fail in the future, I do not support them. Cryptocurrency online currency hawaii,Its ease of use and safety is much higher. So it will become popular with everyone.

The field isn't built by companies and major nations. Of course, confidence in it'll be moo, but within the future everything will alter concurring to desires. The result will be positive.

I cannot give the same opinion as you, since I can see that the cryptographic field has grown exponentially despite the short time it has been in the market, certainly this trade is still very young, and therefore it is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is reality that the cryptocurrency is making the people worst in the financial system but it is working perfectly because it is also providing the people to earn some good profits out of the investment.

Cryptocurrency online currency. Those who know exactly how to use it will never dislike it.I do not agree with those who call it negative. I hope the use of this currency will increase day by day.

Authors who hold negative views on cryptocurrency. I don't think they have the slightest knowledge of cryptocurrency It is often seen that various politicians speak out against cryptocurrency, but they do not know what cryptocurrency is.I think cryptocurrency will go a long way in the modern world.

Most of these opinions are good, but the matter has many good things in the sense that we will not leave the advantages for these simple mistakes that will not happen with everyone. This is all. 

Some people still do not believe these currencies because they do not work with them and for them everything is intangible as it has no material value and this is wrong because digital currencies have begun to sweep the world and their prices began to rise to new heights.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

4 - Cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

Waiting to hear your words.

Yes, its been neccessary for all of us to be well awared about the updated versions on internet.

Especiall on crypto talk or any oyher website which you used to work.

yes, it takes its fees which is normally higher for a hardworker.

But many of the people will think definitely for giving the fees on his first transaction.

its not much safe for trading if you are not using the right way to express yoir idea.

so be protective on internet.