Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mildred27

Will Doge ever have the value of Bitcoin?

My friend, I do not think that DOGE coin will reach the same price as Bitcoin because it was created a long time ago and its price will not increase, but we hope that its price will increase in the future so that we can benefit from it

Well this is the crypto world where anything is possible. This could be possible so I would not argue it. Similarly if you had told someone 10 years back that bitcoin would be worth thousands thei would be laughing at you.

Just now, Alina42 said:

Dear friends @kaliphatesani I think Dog No. 1 can never be equal to 1 BTC because the dog supply is many and if it reaches the price of a dog, its market cap will fly and this will make it impossible to happen in my opinion because it will cause a lot of problems. So the answer to your question is not clear. Thank you 

Well you saw what happend when Elon Musk made a tweet and also how doge moved so quickly to thousands of percentages. This shows us that it is possibly for dogecoin to grow higher at some point. I am not saying that it would happen soon. However people are already thinking of dumping BTC for XRP which may be a bad thing for bitcoin. 

If I'm not mistaken, DogeCoin was just a coin created for pleasure. That's why dogecoin never has bitcoin value. I guess it can go up to a maximum of $ 1. Of course, it is not possible. When Elon Musk tweets about dogecoin, the value of dogecoin is always rising, but it still cannot be like bitcoin. I think no altcoin can gain as much value as bitcoin.

Actually I have no idea on Doge,Buy I will like to go more research on it to know more about Doge,I learn that it's a currency that is can drop up to zero so people should take less intereste in it ,so it's very impossible that Dogecoin can be reached.

Dear Mate, You are right Dogecoin is being popular now a days.  In the past its value is low and now a days its up there are up and down in every coin. People show less interest when they face loss. But thinking that dogecoin reached the value of BTC is like day dreaming. 

I do not think that dogecoin can catch up with bitcoin with respect to the price and that it is not equal either because what happens is that the doge you have to collect a lot to be able to earn something and with bitcoin like this now you can easily win without having to collect one large amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

This kind of can not take place, of course, if which is achievable, Aquarium tank using a venture, the community, and its particular engineering, My partner and I realize that replaces Bitcoin. Are you aware that dogecoin forex, not too long ago that acquired a growth because of video clip over a tik discuss plus it has been bull crap as well as the value increased, yet these kinds of boosts are usually as a result of media I really do not necessarily notice as a possible indicator regarding durability and also stableness, yet around the contrary?

• +5 1

if you look at the market of the Bitcoin my friend I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and it is crossing the history of his price so you cannot say that the doge coin is crossed the price of the Bitcoin

• +4 2

My dear mate, I am don't know about Doge. Because I am newly joined this forum. But my ask me it is very popular currency in the market.  I hope you agree. God luck.

• +5 1

Of course, I think Dezcoin will continue to be used for many years to come and will exist in the crypto market, but as the title of this issue, I don't think Dezcoin will have any value that is too close from afar is Bitcoin.  In fact, I don't think it's possible to get Dezcoin to the 1 1 mark without some serious structural changes to this crypto.

The main reason I say this is that Dezcoin has an unlimited supply and the supply will continue to grow as there is no such half event.  Demand needs to be higher than supply to increase quality but this does not happen with Dogkein.  To increase the value, it needs to be changed and half the events need to be introduced.

• +4 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello friend, I think no one knows but we will in the future, but in my opinion I do not think that the Doge coin will someday reach the bitocoin. Bitcoin is constantly increasing in value and you do not think it will stop at a certain point, and also there is a huge difference in value between Bitcoin and the Doge coin. 

Wow, this is really surprising how Bitcoin can be compared to doge , though nothing is impossible in the cryptocurrecy market, but considering the gap between the two coins, one can conclude that it will be impossible for doge to have the value of Bitcoin, and neven if it will happen, then it gonna take a very long time. 

• +1 1

Dogecoin is a coin that know how to be certainly accumulated payable to its price.

You canister prevent similar on several faucet sites.

Of course of action I make sure of not reflect bitcoin will catch its value.

but the actuality that it is reasonable increases the strain rapidly.

The dogecoin, my friend, is a currency of little use and will never reach the level and position of the Bitcoin currency, which has become in the first ranks in the cryptocurrency market

• +4 1

Doge is a meme, it was created with the intention of making fun of cryptocurrencies, even the creator of said cryptocurrency never thought that it would have the value it has at the moment, in the crypto world it is known as a shitcoin, in reality for me it is impossible that it has the value of bitcoin, and one of the reasons is the number of existing currencies, they are millions and unlimited, that is a negative thing.

I don't think it is a good idea to invest in this cryptocurrency as it has no clear targets.

We should only invest in good projects because they guarantee us greater profits in the future

• +3 1

Thank you my friend for this useful and valuable post which contains many important information for all members. And I hope everyone publishes such useful publications, which contain information that benefits all people who are interested in the world of cryptocurrencies.

The doge coin is a currency that has its own blockchain and is not just a token, but due to the large supply and the large quantity available from it, it is difficult to reach the price of btc, but its price can double several times to reach $ 1 It can enter the field of competition if large quantities of it are burned and the quantity presented is determined

In my humble opinion, it is extremely difficult that the DOGE cryptocurrency is very difficult if not totally impossible for it to reach the value of bitcoin for the simple reason that there are many more coins in circulation and the truth is that I see it very very difficult
A big greeting to the whole community

I think it is not possible now a days for doge coin to get the value of bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very high and doge is just introduce by last year so now a days it is not possible but in future I can't say anything thing because everything is possible in this cryptocurrency world.

I think this is impossible that the price and demand of dogecoin will equal to the bitcoin because there is a huge difference between them as we know the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly in the crypto world therefore we cannot imagine that the dogecoin will accross the bitcoin.

For those who did not have any faith in the dogecoin currency, I inform you that today it is traded after bitcoin and the currency that was only created as a joke today is very strong in the digital market and those that at the time They bought it at a very low price and they did not sell them because they did not want to lose what they had invested. I tell them that they are not millionaires but they will have a good future.

• +4 1

I think it's an exaggerated hope, Doge will not rise as high as Bitcoin, even though mining is currently happening a lot. Coin Doge has a fairly low price that I have no interest in investing in or mining Doge. Although a lot of people are speculating that Doge's price will go up, I think the increase might just be $ 1.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый вечер, Форумчане! Мы сегодня добавили для Вас новые направления, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь: 1. Tether USDT TRC20 - Альфа Банк 2. Tether USDT TRC20 -  Газпром Банк 3. Tether USDT TRC20 - ВТБ Банк 4. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Альфа Банк 5. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Газпром Банк 6. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - ВТБ Банк 7. Tether USDT ERC20 - Сбербанк 8. Tether USDT ERC20 - Тинькофф 9. Tether USDT ERC20 - СБП  10. Tether USDT ERC20 - Альфа Банк 11. Tether USDT ERC20 - Газпром Банк 12. Tether USDT ERC20 - ВТБ Банк 13. Сбербанк - Tether USDT TRC20 14. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ВЕР20 15. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ERC20
    • отчет за первый квартал показал, что интерес к биткоин-ЕТФ есть. наверное многих даже удивили объемы. наверное эти покупки в будущем помогут удерживать биткоин на высоком уровне.
    • Лучшие курсы обмена криптовалюты без скрытых комиссий. Мы гарантируем прозрачные и выгодные условия для всех наших клиентов. Быстрые операции. Мы ценим ваше время и обеспечиваем мгновенную обработку каждой транзакции, позволяя оперативно управлять своими финансами. Безопасность и конфиденциальность. Мы обеспечиваем максимальную защиту с помощью передовых методов шифрования данных для вашей безопасности и конфиденциальности.   При крупных объемах обмена наш сервис предоставляет услугу премиум обслуживания.   Став премиум клиентом, вы получаете: ✔️ Оптовые тарифы, ниже рыночных ✔️ Личного менеджера, доступного круглосуточно ✔️ Консультации по юридическим вопросам ✔️ Поддержку в оформлении финансовых документов   Просто создай заявку на сайте BitOcean24.com и оцените уровень нашего сервиса.   Контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Электронная почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • Дорогие клиенты, мы подготовили подробную и понятную инструкцию с иллюстрациями для прохождения верификации при покупке крипто активов на нашем сервисе 🔥 Примеры фотографий, которые мы запрашиваем при прохождении верификации :  1.      2.   3.  
    • 21/05/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить обновление до версии 9.7.4 Обновление движка Chrome до 125 версии, улучшение качества синхронизации, поддержка прокси ipV6, значительное расширение возможностей API и новые возможности функционала. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с Полным чейджлогом новой версии, чтобы ничего не пропустить! Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. ————— Greetings, friends! We recommend updating to version 9.7.4 Updating the Chrome engine to version 125, improving synchronization quality, ipV6 proxy support, significant expansion of API capabilities and new functionality. We recommend that you read the Full Changelog of the new version so you don’t miss anything! Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты!   Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом!   #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам.   #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT.   #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства.   #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград.   #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга?   https://biflow.cc/
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..
    • The final list of updates is 1.05.2024-17.25.2024. Added/Fixed: ☆ The Laer has been updated to 179 ☆ Fixed errors with the processing of responses in the Registration ☆ Fixed a bug in the reporter ☆ The logic of getting numbers in Auto-registration has been changed. ☆ The system of the general simcard registry has been added to exclude the intersection of 2fa and the enumeration of banned numbers by intersecting people.  ☆ Fixed graphics bugs. ☆ Fixed mailing from private channels if accounts are subscribed, and the link looks like t.me/c/81838718 ☆ Added gmail to the registration.  We have expanded the list of devices in the registration. ☆ Fixed a bug when inviting a user with a premium stopped the stream. ☆ Lamma 3 70b added to prime (Neural Network) ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡ Contacts for purchase: Site: https://telegram-gods.info/ WhatsApp: +79304029123 Viber: +79304029123 TG: https://telegram-gods.info/telegram/ Test for a day: https://telegram-gods.info/product/test-license-24/