Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Leaving work for crypto depends entirely on you and the situation.  If you are a freelancer professional, you can choose a career in crypto.  It is possible to work in crypto while working.  Here the work can be completed by giving 3/4 hours daily.  So it is easy to earn extra money and gain knowledge as a part time job in crypto.

• +1 1

In simple words I have not a job. I am student. This site is very useful and I use this site as part time job. Here I will learn and earn also to complete my basic needs.

10 hours ago, Nupeboy said:

Well as for me I can't quit my job what I do is i focus on my job seriously so after I close from work with i do is take a rest then after having some rest I will now have some time for crypto 

Yes that is right bro. It's very dangerous for a person to quit his or her job for cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is not a stable job. It have its ups and downs. So its advisable it should be a casual work not a full time job.

I think I cannot do that because I am a student as well. The second is the smoothness of crypto currency. We can easily manage it with our job. It is very comfortable and I just love it.

• +2 1

When I gave you clear ans. That is I am student and I have no job. I appreciate this site and I use this site as part time job. I earn money here and also learn in this forum.

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Yes, I can work against coding if I can learn a lot on it. It really offers a good opportunity to work and provides good money if you are really able to learn.

• +2 1

It all depends on which kind of job you are doing aside of crypto however quitting your job all in the name of crypto in my own opinion is not a good move. Actually we all know crypto currencies is an interesting way of making money easily but that does give us the avenue to quit our job rather we should make a side job that serve as an additional source of income to us.

When you are expert then it is ok. But if you are a beginner and just start getting profit then don't think to leave your job . Becasue it is business online and it may take you to any strategic way. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

13 hours ago, Miss Wanda said:

Its depends on opportunity. If I have found more opportunity than job.Then I leave my job and choose my full time job here.So, I think you can take it part time job. 

This is right, my friend is earning a lot just by learning some technical skills and now he is not doing any physical job but he is in full time crypto and getting much more comfort than physical job

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can leave our official job and preoccupy with the encrypted world and invest in it if we have good capital, through which it can accumulate good interest higher than the salary in the official job.

I don't quite my job for crypto currency,  i think crypto is a part time job. You can take it as a part time job, in this time we are not prepare for accepting crypto as a full time job. Most of the country don’t accept crypto currency, you cannot better work for crypto currency. So quite job is not a good work for us.

the crypto currency is the gold of future ,so i want to learn many thing about this domain 
and get more knowledge ,then i will quit my job ,and  make the crypto my main job.

No, I believe it, although it is true that cryptocuurrencies can help us to get an extra income, but I don't see it as my main source of income.

• +1 1

It seems that working cryptocurrency as a job is not negligible, so earning money is essential and if I did not own a job, I would have chosen the field of digital currencies and if I had chosen between my work and doing cryptocurrency, I would see where the greatest benefit is and take it.

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

It depends on the type of job am doing, I don't think my job will disturb work with crypto likewise I don't think crypto will disturb my job. So don't need to quite my job before I should be able to earn or get proper knowledge about crypto. 2hours, 3 hours will enough for me to spend on this platform  and I will learn or earn what others are earning or learning...

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

It depends on the type of job am doing, I don't think my job will disturb work with crypto likewise I don't think crypto will disturb my job. So don't need to quite my job before I should be able to earn or get proper knowledge about crypto. 2hours, 3 hours will enough for me to spend on this platform  and I will learn or earn what others are earning or learning...

Crypto is itself a job and i think it is a good job to do because here you will work under no boss and no time strictness will be applied to you in crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Absolutely not. Crypto is an investment and all the investments should be done carefully with the money you have. You need to earn money safely in order to risk it in your investments. So, in my opinion you never ever should do something like quitting your job to make full time investments or trades. Don't forget that this is a highly volatile, risky investment platform and you may lose all your assets in a short time.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Le us be honest , it is not quite impossible to get rich from crypto, it is possible but under many conditions. To leave your job that is supporting you and your family is not an easy decision to make , but if that job is barely sufficient and you feel that it is more profitable to work a full time job at crypto , then why not.

• +3 1

No I can't and I said that to many other topics with similar idea to this , crypto may be giving better income for some people who working here but remember you never knows what happens in the future , market may start reducing any moment so better always have another job giving you the same salary for long time in case any thing bad happened to the market and currencies

• +3 1

Since I don't have a regular job at the moment, cryptocurrency and some other investment areas are my only means of making money. I think after the coronavirus issue, many people found themselves in this situation and crypto helps us good in this. Bitcoin's bullish market provided many good earning opportunities and I feel thankful for this

• Useful or interesting 1

I think we should not quit job because of crypto. because in today's world there is manipulation everywhere. so we should not have hard believe in crypto. as it required vast knowledge to be trade

• +1 1

I recommend to not stop quick to work you'll been currently since, in such a case that ever bitcoin will increment and increment more the worth it will be the sign that you will leave your place of employment since cryptographic money or bitcoin is getting additionally expanding higher the worth..

No, I won't leave my job because of crypto currency because in my perspective we must have a back up plan if problem exists. In my case if my crypto life fails I have to work because the management of crypto currency is hard sometimes

• Useful or interesting 1

Not for now. But it is quite possible if Bitcoin reaches $100,000. Because then I get good profit and I can cover my daily expenses for several years and invest in other sectors with the rest of my bitcoins. Do not forget that many people became millionaires with Bitcoin and they no longer need to work.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello my friends, I will not quit my job on this platform because there may be problems, so I will continue to work on this forum. We may have a life, but we have to work. Thank you.