Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

No i can not quit my job for crypto i use this forum as part time job and get profit from it. In this way i earn from two places one of my job and other from this site. It is better for part time job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anyone do not require any type of job for any member trading on cryptocurrency. Because the member who works on cryptocurrency earns a lot of money from cryptocurrency that he does not need any kind of job. And as you know, your cryptocurrency is a business that offers to earn a lot of money in a very short time and thus we become rich in a very short time. But there is no business that can make us rich in a short time. 

BetFury                                                   

Work on crypto is easier and and reliable and we paid according to our work.But their is a risk Of loss of money.and it is not stable

On the other hand job require more time but we get fixed salery every month.so I prefer both.

personally I think keep cryptocurrency as a secondary income because you just need one or two hours to spend in night for making money.you can do other jobs in the other time you have so that you get an extra income from this.earning money for ourselves the greatest feelings for an individual so when it gets double using this platform it is more happier.

I am a student and currently doing work on this forum as a part time job. And I am getting my study expenses from this forum. Much I think that we should not quit our job because there is much confusion in the world about of the cryptocurrencies. So you can do it as a part time job. But if you have well knowledge about trading and market situation and you think that if you give much of your time to this forum and you can earn more than you are getting from your job, you can quit your job then.

Greetings to you ask the mates in this platform, crypto talk forum is also a job and its well paid, I can quite my job for sure because of cryptocurrency exchange, with patience and dedication to the forum you will never regret join the platform

Certainly Tamandi provides the necessary experience to enter the world of digital currencies and simple financial profit, but I do not think that it can be adopted as a primary source of profit where you can, in addition to your primary work, participate here and gain knowledge and help other people

• +1 1

I can’t quit my job because of the crypto market because I know this market has not always given us any profit it sometimes hurts us a lot and we are unable to recover our losses.If you choose cryptocurrency then it will therefore take a long time and by then you will have to work hard to be profitable in cryptocurrency.

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it and then after I comment in this topic, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It relies on your experience, If you are simply fledgling then you don't have to calm your occupation as early,but on the off chance that you are moderate, at that point why not.anyone can bring in great measure of cash from it.overall it's your decision or call.

• +3 1

It will be possible to those persons that are using it with manners and proper time to gave this forum and expect to earn from it to full fill their wishes. I am new so after the earning more will be decide to work on it or do job now i am student.

• Useful or interesting 1

Though I am tempted to, Crypto can be only our secondary income. It can be your primary income if you are thrown out of your job or you have retired. 

Cryptocurrency does not ask you to quit your because instead of spending our time getting movies , then we should spend our extra time inside the crypto industry and from this we can earn a lot of profits, which can make it much easier in our life. 

The job cannot be left because it is considered the main source of income and coding helps to create additional income, but it cannot be satisfied unless the person is wealthy and his financial condition is not affected by market fluctuations and waiting for the rise.

For now it looks like I can't leave my real job and be completely in the crypto world, because at the moment crypto is not generating maximum profits. But I plan to leave my real job and move completely into the world of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Its depends upon your trading and investing skills about the cryptocyrrency your earning from the cryptocyrrency if you are a big trader and investor then there is no need to do any other job. But if any member is earning only by the posting then he should not quite his job.

• +2 1

I could not agree with you.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  A lot of people work here every day.  I will never give up my job for this because it is not long lasting. It can be closed at any time.  Here we want to spare our leisure time.

If you are a beginner in the cryptographic world, you are not going to get rich overnight, you need several variables to get rich, the main thing is the knowledge to invest and take advantage of any cryptocurrency, let's take the example of bitcoin There are many people who in 2015 invested in bitcoin thinking that it would be profitable and in 2017 bitcoin rose its value to its limits in the very high graph, which led people to have a lot of balance at their disposal and when it fell they sold at the best moment, therefore these people became rich to what they gave in depth to the cryptographic world and they returned to invest in bitcoin and in various cryptocurrencies.

The highlights are:
Knowledge.
The practice.
The time that is invested.
The capital to invest.

All these are the most remarkable points if you have all this you can become a crypto merchant and remember that as you win in this business you can lose and therefore I recommend that you save several cryptocurrencies and you will see that in the future you can become millionaires.

• +5 1

If the only goal is to make money from this site then It is not necessary to spend more time in this site if you have a good job than it. Because in order to make a good income, you have to work with more time on both sides efficiently. Then it will be seen that due to lack of time you are not able to do a good work on both jobs, then your income will be low.So I think that where there is an opportunity to earn more, work efficiently with time and get fully involved in that one good job. It's my opinion actually..! 

Well you can quit your job if feel crytotalk will pay you more than your job. But I will advise if you will look into the following consideration. First, you have look at the aspect of security. Secondly, is their any assurance that crytotalk will not stop along the way? Lastly, will crytotalk pay you more than your present job?. If all this has been taken care of, then you can go ahead and quit your job.

• +2 1

Nope. I can not quit my job because of Crypto. A person can use the crypto as the secondary income. Most stable job is the primary job and i would use crypto as part time job not full time jon.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, my friend, of course, working in the field of cryptocurrencies is wonderful and wide and gives you tremendous earnings, so a person can work in cryptocurrencies full time, but working in the CryptoTalk forum is part time, and being a student is an additional income for me and also earning alone and learning the arts of cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Hello friend, decision to quite ones job on basis of crypto currency earning depends on current job at hand and the investment opportunities available online. Friend if you are in a low earning and stressful job it's advisable to quit and invest on crypto currency as the increase in value is promising.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 5:07 PM, Jovic said:

I can't quite my job just for cryptocurrency because crytocurrency is not a permanent job and we all know crypto trading doesn't have a stable market but if cryptocurrency is going to be a permanent employment, I will definitely choose it over my job.

That's a right choice, no one will quite there ob for working cryptocurrency, but not because crypto money is little but we can work cryptocurrency anywhere we want its part time job by its nature, so we don't have to quite our jobs.

Cryptocurrencies can do their duty to you and become rich, but currency fluctuations can cost you a lot, so you do not have to give up your work or your daily job, as happened with some people in 2017, they became rich already after they kept the cryptocurrencies, but they stopped their daily jobs and no longer wanted They did it and they got it wrong