Future Of Ethereum? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

I completely agree with you. Ethereum is a currency that has a prosperous future, and its investors will achieve great profits because its price has risen to 1000 dollars, and those in charge of it will work to increase it more and more.

• +2 2

The future of ethereum is very close to its users. I want to tell you that with the increase of the price of the ethereum it will ouch the price of 10000 dollars in the year 2022. It is increasing day by day and its users are buying it to get a good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend i think the future of ethereum will be great near in future because of it's increasing value in the market and it's importance a round the world so i think it's a great currency to do trading or for investment in this we have more chances to earn good with good profit so should work on it in order to work good. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the future of ethereum coin at this time the price of the ethereum coin is increased in the market of the cryptocurrency so this is a big chance to invest in the ethereum coins for the good profit

• +4 1

It's really strong and efficient coin, now with the value of 2300 USD it has raised very well and will keep raising in the future. It is a secure shelter for traders especially with its low fees and the ease of its interactions. 

• +2 1

There no coins to surpass Bitcoin but ethereum is one of the best coins that has good performance this past few years.we can see it by checking it's chart and we can see how fast ethereum gain it's value from ICO to it's currency status.

• +2 1

ethereum is perhaps the best coin in crypto it is recorded at all trades and has a major volume I can anticipate yet I surmise cost will increment in future

At the point when I read such issues identified with the money, I am embarrassed about myself, since I don't know precisely what is happening in the cash market, and the unrest in the digital currency also, I truly desire to learn everything about the digital money.

Yes, my friend, Ethereum is a good currency in transactions, but you want a lot to reach the price of Bitcoin, the giant of cryptocurrencies. The high price of Bitcoin does not mean neglecting the rest of the currencies and paying attention to it. On the contrary, Ethereum investment is very successful

Simply I am very optimistic about Ethereum, because people really depend on it. I recommend that people look beyond Bitcoin and switch to Ethereum instead, for a number of different reasons, but thank you very much for the flexible environment for development. Applications. Therefore, while Bitcoin faces a number of issues that must be overcome to maintain its leadership, Ethereum's future is indeed very bright. Although there are no exact figures on how much Ethereum might rise, experts are expecting really cool things for Ethereum.

Ethereum is one of the most important currencies and the number of its users is increasing dramatically than expected by 2023 and since ETH is in an ideal position to remain the best cryptocurrency, right after Bitcoin.  With Bitcoin's potential strong rally, Ethereum could reach as high as $ 3,000.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that the bitcoin is already bigger but I think will never hinder the development of the ethereum, so huge investment and trading of ethereum will make it's bigger too, this is my thought on this.

Etherium is second world big crypto currency. As the price of bitcoin increase in this same way the price of etherium is also increase day by day. Now the price of etherium is 2500$ and its growing so fastly. I hope it will touch the figure of 5000$ in this year. It's a best time for us to collect it for good profit in future.

Edited by Serbberq
  • +2 1

Future of ethereum is bright and it is 2nd top of cryptocurrencies . After bitcoin it is best and profit able . I will recommend you for investment in Ethereum because Ethereum will increase in future. And more profitable.

• +3 1

Both coins are cryptocurrency coin butcoin and ethereum.  No doubt bitcoin is more popular and famous then ethereum.  But it is good if we give a chance to ethereum and we can earn money from ethereum.  Because we can make trade in ethereum and bitcoin both when we think that price of ethereum going low then we can buy and can sale in high price . So it cryptocurrency and have more profit then other . So make right decisions if you want to earn from ethereum. So make investment in ethereum. 

Ethereum has made big profits in the recent period as a result of the rise in the price, and I think it will continue to rise, so it is good to invest in this strong currency.

My dear friend, the encrypted currency Ethereum is the second currency by force after the Bitcoin coin, its high price and stability, gave it the strength to compete for the first ranks and I think it will rise more in the coming years

We can say that it can also get success like a bitcoin because you acn see its price in previous 2 year and now you can see its prices which us twice or thrice of that price so it can get more success in future like a bitcoin. 

I think the future of ethereum is also bright but its not that bright like bitcoin. There is rise in value of ethereum but its no very high its value is increasing slowly.  I think its price will surely increase in future and we will gain profit from it like other coins. 

• +4 1

Dear friend, fast transactions and low fees are incentives to use any currency and I think that Ethereum is the second best currency after Bitcoin and investing in it is very good and I don't mind that.

The ethereum is strictly behind the bitcoin as the second largest digital currency in the world, so we should not be dismay to see the ethereum hitting some great wave in the near time, so the price of ethereum Is bright, thank you.

As of now, it has a dwindling appreciate as the rate of it is depends on the penalty of bitcoin, the penalty of bitcoin for straight away is dumped, the charge of altcoins is depends individual to the value of bitcoin, the halving of bitcoin will leave on midyear of 2020 hence this is the unplanned of altcoins to hill ts value too.

The future of ethereum will not lays under any coin for survival it will stand on it own and I also have much assurance on it that it will make hay when the sun is still shining why because it also have security and it earning is sure with less fees and when doing an exchange is also fast.