What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 AM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

They will continue to work clandestinely, although I do not think this will happen because I think that they are more popular every day and that through this we see that it is a solution to so many crises in the world, so I think that they will soon be accepted in the majority of the countries.

• +1 1

It might be possible for it to be declared illegally world wide, but you can't stop people from using it. Specially in the black market, I think even if Bitcoin would be illegal in the whole world, it will still be used for transacting in black markets.

Some countries are banning crypto but they can't stop the usage of crypto %100. I think crypto can't be illegal all around the world. Crypto is becaming more famous ever year and many country trying to adapt crypto, but they want to regulate crypto so they  can control it more efficiently.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency is the world best platform i ever seen.But it is a matter of sorrow that many countries government do not accept crypto currency.Those countries are illegal crypto currency. Becsuse they think that there are many scamers in this forum.

• +1 1

I do not like to work in illegal cryptocurrencies except centralized, as they are decentralized currencies through which the world economy is hit in a big way through money laundering, and also work in the trade of drugs and weapons and taking the money and money in cryptocurrencies in decentralized platforms and thus money laundering without the knowledge of the seller and buyer Thank you

• +3 1

My friend that cryptocurrencies have helped many people who suffer from weak economic income due to the current economic situation and the current health epidemic, as it helped a lot to improve their income and that governments are conducting their business with cryptocurrencies and they are doing some studies about the taxes that they will do so do not think about Like it is not legal, it is wrong thinking

Edited by Syriana

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 AM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

The current cryptocurrencies are being accepted and every day this is changing because more businesses and companies join in the face of the great acceptance that cryptocurrencies are having and the pandemic is still a cause of success, but to think that they will be prohibited in the future I think it will be the contrary.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is growing very rapidly in the world, so people are worried that if cryptocurrency is illegal or there is a crypto ban, then as a crypto trader, of course there is a sense of worry. But in my opinion, these concerns need not be excessive, because cryptocurrency will remain legal and become an investment asset as usual. This ban will not happen because cryptocurrency is an inevitable technological advance in the current financial system.

• +2 1

I think crypto currency is good for everyone . Crypto currency is helping the many people to changer their life. Now many countries accepted the crypto currency and I think in the future many others countries will accept this. I think instead crypto can be a bright future. 

• +1 1

Yes in the future cryptocurrency will be going to legal all across the world, it's the most powerful way of earnings so in the future every country will be able to regulate the cryptcurrency in your country.

Simply if they were prohibited or not allowed, they will continue as they are until now, but if you see it from the other point of view without any doubt that this will look for a way to control or at least collect taxes, they will do something to modify the conventional system that exists in the world.

• +4 1

The levels of illegal transactions in Bitcoin were decreasing as this system gained more public attention. When there is no regulatory framework, it is assumed to be illegal ('unregulated' status).

Yes you said absolutely right cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries but I want to tell you that in these days the cryptocurrency is become a global currency in all over the world and I'd suggest all those countries to legal this currency in his country

As the crypto currency is going to be popular so it might be possible government can understand the importance of bitcoin . And its demand in market will also high . so it will easily be accepted 

It is true that at the beginning of the cryptocurrency journey it was not legal in every country.  But now most countries understand the importance of crypto.  They are now legalizing crypto-currencies.  So be careful what you do from here.

At present the legal status of Cryptocurrency is unknown. Different countries have different attitudes towards Cryptocurrency. So it is difficult for countries to take a unified action against Cryptocurrency.

I don't think that this will happen for at least a few years, because the truth is that with the benefit that they can bring, I don't think that they will throw away the crypto currencies of their enemies, on the contrary, I think that everyone will think about taking too much advantage of it and will work in favor of seeking development both technologically and mentally so that people will assimilate the change.

My friend, there are many governments that have not used cryptocurrencies yet. The legitimacy of using cryptocurrencies in governments depends on their type and whether they are profitable or not. The topic is under study and I think they will find a solution to this dilemma one day

I think that from the origins of crypto currency, it was banned worldwide and it was still doing great and even now that it is illegal in so many countries, it still has a high value so I think the making of bitcoin illegal does not affect its success.

I think it's something that countries that are desperate because they can't implement good reasons to implement cryptos in their countries do, so I think it's something that we have to move forward in order to bring the knowledge we have acquired to people in our countries.

Cryptocurrency is not likely to be abolished worldwide but gradually more and more people are taking over the world and using cryptocurrency.There are many risks in using Bitcoin, they still accept it for their benefit although there are many problems when it comes to making payments, sometimes it also has many benefits.

I would say that a law like this I must feel now that we are in the Stone Age because now in the blood of millions of people in this community it seems crypto it is not possible to ban cryptocurrencies but we may face serious problems or restrictions from a few countries because they have all the information and transactions.  We want to bring them in the frame for verification and if it is going on then we must help them. It is unfortunate for the government that the government cannot tax and impose it, but it is very lucky for the common people as they can change their lives through crypto.  Yes, it is very unfortunate for the government because the government cannot impose and impose control on it, but it is very lucky for the common people because they can change their lives through crypto.

This time the crypto market is illegal but soon it is going to be legal in all over the world and peoples knows which works in the crypto market that the market soon going to be legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think it will ever be banned worldwide. Perhaps some countries may not adopt and ban cryptocurrencies. But I think this doesn't happen everywhere. If it is banned in all the countries we live in, there is nothing we can do.

First of all the new digital currency face such type of trouble during in its start. But when it get positive reviews of people then the government made it legal. So same happens with the crypto.