Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Certainly there will always be new ideas of crypto currency... And I will love to see new coin and that can solve problems realistically be not new ideas that will just be created and be abandoned

Crypto is growing every day an im 100 percent sure that there will be great project in near future and i guess one of them can be safepal i participated in its airdrop and ieo i think its a great choice for investment.

Wekk, yes I expect to see more cryptocurrecy project soon, just as some dies, there is always a need to introduce new ones to the market even if they have a very low value, competition is what makes the market so much interesting, crypto market cannot be left between BTC, LTC and other fewer ones .

• +2 1

Yes I am eagerly waiting for a new crypto project.  Because by working on this project I can make money and provide information.Sometimes the case should be followed as we say, it is a good thing for me that we have to do the right thing and make sure we can make real money which can be very beneficial.

The new cryptocurrency projects are integral part of cryptocurrency and if we do not expect them still they will be there as a lot of people are creating new products day by day

Yes, I am expecting to see new cryptocurrecy to be developed, because as people are getting to know more about cryptocurrecies, now almost every company is trying to develop there own coins, but we hope that the coins would stay for long instead of just not meeting people expectations.

Edited by kion
Double post

New projects will always be coming dear friend, the truth is that I am thinking from my point of view to start taking advantage of everything I have in front of me and everything I can control at this time, it should be noted that now there is too much information that we must study and that Cryptotalk facilitates us, but we must also look for our part and know that there are many things to which we can take advantage of a lot.

• +1 1

New ideas are always present, and certainly new currency ideas may be included in the market, but for the project to continue and succeed, there must be a full study of the project, and if it is not fought and obstructed from some of the strong currencies that benefit.

• +3 1

At this moment, I think that there are more than 5,000 to 7,000 digital currencies, and we still find every day new currencies supported by new projects, but most of these currencies are failed projects that only last for a certain period. These currencies do not concern me, but I have confidence in the main currencies of great strength such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and others

• +4 1

Yes mate absolutely there are many other cripto projects which we can join to get more and more profit even there are the projects that are still under work and we not strong enough to let us join , they can't pay us because still they are still u stable.

Yes there are lot of crypto currency in the market some are active while some are dumped, most of the coins are not yet lunched in the market we hope that many coins will be lunched in the nearest future and hope they will have benefits and values which will provide profit 

What I expecting is the use of each existed coin. The features that has been built by existed coin right now is fulfill the needs of cryptocurrency ecosystem right now. The problem is the uses of the features itself is very low, it's need to spread worldwide.

• +2 1

Yes, I hope to see many new projects, it is wonderful and it will help a lot for the growth of the market, but the investment should be in a good way and not without awareness. 

• +3 1

Hello Hayya, the idea of new projects is spreading, which is the cryptocurrencies of the sports clubs, such as the currency of the AC Milan team and the currency of the Paris Sangerman team, and these currencies are strongly supported and their projects are great for the future and these currencies may turn into a way to pay the salaries of players and employees in the clubs, especially since most of the currencies of the teams are converging in prices and good for purchase And storage for a long time
  • +1 1

These projects have equal chances to get some place in the market so maybe we can pick one of them and try to buy some of them and maybe we will get profits in the future.

• +2 1

Indeed, there are many new currencies, but most of them have no real project or scam currencies, for me I do not take risks but I follow currencies with a strong project and there are many examples: ada, dot, eth, avax, fil

• +2 1

I don't think I want to see any new cryptocurrency projects anymore, because there are so many new crypto projects that fail and become scams. This actually gives a bad image to the crypto world and many people experience losses there. New Cryptocurrency projects are no longer profitable, it's better if our money is invested in potential cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Yes i am also expecting for new crypto currencies projects which will survive a long time.Now a days a lots of crypto projects are working very well from long time but i also want some new projects also.I hope so various crypto projects will be launched very soon as crypto currencies are using a lot in the whole world.A lots of scam project are being work to invest but most are stopped ,i wish that some real projects should launch to invest high funds.

Yes, my friend, of course, there are many cryptocurrency projects that appear day after day, but we have to select good projects to participate in. Most of these projects will ultimately fail, so we have to choose the project carefully before trying to participate in it.

• +1 1

It is very difficult now to expect or trust any new project, so we need time and good study for good projects. Also, experts must take the opinion of experts and rely on the networks on which the currency will be formed. Is it a reliable network like Ethereum

yea there are waay to many projects in the market now and they all need to be delisted or stopped for once because we need investors to focus on few good projects and invest in them.

• +2 1

According to my opinion in the world of cryptography, all currencies are subject to decline and rise, who would have thought that Bitcoin will reach the price it has reached now, so we must not feel despair because of the currencies that we have and have no value

Yes I want to know more about this crypto project in the next years. Because of them maybe a new feature will exist that may help for the improvement of crypto currency in our daily life. Future is full of surprises and I hope a crypto project will succeed.

• +3 1

Generally speaking, when cryptocurrencies are called, Bitcoin is the first and foremost asset to consider. Because it is the primitive encryption and the user base is expanding every day.
It has proven to be shock resistant. It hardly took six months to recover every time the fewer records were shattered. Most recently, it fell below $ 4,000 in March 2020 and within 6 months, it touched $ 12,000 in September 2020.
Now, you might have a rough idea of a cryptocurrency to invest in 2021. However, there are many projects in the crypto field that could give you huge returns. Above any forecast or analytics, conducting your research is always helpful in many situations.

• +2 1

Yes I really want to see more new cryptocurrency that has a real project that we can use it in the future and also good investment. For sure the price of the coin will pump in the future..

• +2 1