Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you expecting new cryptocurrency project?

Master mind of cryptocurrencies are trying to creat new currencies in the daily basis to influence the digital markete. Recently PI coins are introduced which are alos being mined by android mobile phone and people are hoping for the best. But new currency have much difficulties to make its reputation in the digital marketing

Indeed there are numerous ventures of cryptocurrencies like this available, and there are some currencies which begin and now it is dead.Even now we actually can see a few coins will vanish due to their feeble task.

No, I am no longer eager for alternative cryptocurrencies that repeat and carry the same existing projects, I am only eager for cryptocurrencies that complement new and promising services and projects.

• +2 1

I would say that new crypto projects are being launched there every day.  Not every project is a real and good situation.  Some projects start to scandalize people.  They start the project and run the eo and raise huge funds from the people and then run away. The higher that more and more crypto based project is rising and it helps a lot, and of course I hope some more people come and more people  Knowing and exploring what cryptocurrency is will inspire many to do projects that will open their eyes to crypto and not be afraid to try using it because they initially saw it and the experience brings them what a good experience.

We're gonna see new projects all the time, it's totaly normal but what we really need to do is understanding whic projects is trustable whic is not. I've been trying to find new projects for a long time and most of them are scam projects and it's really hard to find trustable one.

• +1 1

@Mr alooze @Dagamand @kikifam @koynayak

yes they always change everyday there is no one day that this does not happen this is really important to go with it and to me the right idea is to be good in finding solution to it the best idea that we need to idneity is the right thing to find crypto that are much better than any other , there is a lot of of new project this is really  tough  so the most important is to really make sure that the project works

On 12/12/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

Oh yes dude there is a necessary to check weather the new project is beneficial or not, sometimes it is not much popular and gets disappear so I usually prefer to work in Better Way in the platform which is known 

Edited by Samotokika

On 12/12/2019 at 12:58 AM, Delgboke said:

More and more cryptocurrency projects are been seen everyday on the cryptocurrency market, and some actually dead and dumped even in your wallet you have some altcoins that have no value for a year now and you have been wondering what is happening, do you wish to see more new cryptocurrency projects? 

I have a friend who kept a very cheap cryptocurrency for a long time where I buy around 22 coins for 2 dollars, and currently 3 years later each coin is worth more than 60 usd so I would keep cryptocurrencies without value currently because I know that possibly in it future is a great project.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Yes, really. I am afraid of many new currencies that appear. There are many currencies that are fake and do not have any project. Actually, it is better to deal with the first currencies in the order of the market

On 12/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Cryptocurrencies are getting more and more day by day, but that doesn't mean they're important, and they're probably losing their relevance because they're too weak against other cryptocurrencies. 

Now a days new crypto projects are introducing in the  market. A lots of new projects are launched in the market this year. I am also thinking that more new projects are also come in coming few months . They will be prove successful for us.

Truly I positively expect another venture in digital currency where we can get more cash-flow in a brief timeframe and put resources into various locales.

Many cryptocurrency projects are failed and seems dead now while many projects are newly creating in the crypto market. That's why many people fear to believe in new crypto projects and I'm also one of them. 

• +3 1

Yes I am expecting more and more of than it is right now because there is competition in the crypto market more than before and there is also new Marchants  coming into the market so that is even enough to make someone expect more 

We all hope to see new projects but only if they were legit and have a strong project and goal because almost all the new projects were scam and just to steal people money , recently a new currency was launched which is DCR and so far it did great and I could earn huge benefits from it and this type of projects everyone hopping to see

• +3 1

Unfortunately, there are thousands of useless digital currencies that have fake projects. I certainly hope to see new projects permanently, but out of every 100 new currencies we see one currency that succeeds.

• +3 1

This does not really matter to me, it seems that the increase in new cryptocurrencies is marketing and profit, but the guarantee is in the first major currencies, I am not with but I am not against. When I see a new currency and its project is strong, I will definitely invest in it.

We're gonna see new crypto projects untill crypto dies. It's totally normal, many big coutries and companies are starting to create their own crypto . Everyone can create their own token , and i think it's not good because a lots of scammers creating token with making fake project and scamming people.

• +1 1

No doubt there are lots of projects in the market. Some of them are scam. Crypto is introducing new projects every year for welfare of people. These projects are launched for easy use of people. I hope new projects are also introduce in future to improve the crypto technology.

Yes, my friend, of course it's good to see new cryptocurrency projects every day.It's good to deal daily with new types of cryptocurrencies, I like new types and I like to trade them at the beginning and i'm going to have a lot of them. 

Now a days new projects are growing day by day and it is very important to know that new projects of crypto are very interesting and we should know about that. Thank you

yes,  I definitely do think that there would be many cryptocurrencies project to be launched in coming years, because as technology is advancing,  many currencies would soon be approved because now the world is recognizing the importance of cryptocurrencies. 

Hello. In fact, I am not interested in adding more new projects to the currencies, but rather that they are important projects and that they continue to work and develop by their team, otherwise they will die like the rest.

Yes, I look forward to see more new cryptocurrency projects that will benefit all of us in the crypto world. But we all know that there’s a lot of new projects that they not last for a long months or years because some of them are getting dumped the price totally and it is not longer profitable. I wish that the upcoming cryptocurrency projects will compete and useful to the other popular coins.

• +3 1

Like the every other aspect of the world cryptocurrency is also growing and with time more cryptocurrency will be available in the world. All one need to do is to keep learning about the existing one and keep investing