About forum campaign pay by post - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

It is a very good thing to be a sermon on payment methods by our great forum, Crypto Talc. Thank you. Good and all those in charge of it, including addict and others, the forum is of very great benefit, as it allows us to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies, in addition to earning very good amounts from the forum. Thank you.

Deaf payment start after the 100 useful post. It may be past rule of this forum but the rule change and now our payment start after completing the 100 useful post.now the rules of last year are almost changed. In 2019 we were paid for 30 post but we paid only for 20 post.

Hello my friend, yes, of course, this is what you should do is publish 100 free posts before you start publishing paid posts. These rules are here. You have to apply them to reach the payments you are waiting for.

Yes they have changed it to 100 posts so just try and go through the forum section and make another confirmation am sure you will definitely see it that it is 100 posts not 50 anymore 

If you can use your perks for 100 messages, you will need to pay 101 and it is in your Ubit account. They talk about past changes. This is the last update of the forum. There is still a lot more to be done, so we respect the fact that we have to balance the costs because we have so many new members.

Friend just keep in mind that your topics can be removed if they are not suitable or do not meet the requirements demanded by the forum, therefore the number in yobit and the forum are not the same so if you keep in mind that you will be counted 20 post a day as payment if they have positive ratings.

Hello friend. You will promote this this on social networks. If you promote these, many more members will be added. You can make money by posting here. You will post valuable useful here. You get the money. Thanks.

Dear, there is no need to know that there is a specific technical problem, and it is possible that your posts are deleted, you are entitled to 20 useful posts per day dear, and you will receive payments on it after a whole week, 

In my views I think your payment starts after you complete your 100 useful posts and get registration on yobit. You are right before a few days payment was started after 50 posts but know they change their policy and you have to done 100 posts in good english wording. If you're post is useless it will be deleted automatically and you'll get nothing.

Yobit was not updated new rules at that time. Now everything fixed you will find 100posts rule on yobit now. You have to do 100 useful post on the forum for starting earning from this forum. 

On 12/12/2019 at 2:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

My friend now this rule is changed we can get earning after the completion of hundred useful posts. But there may be the need of updation in your yobit account. Don't worry just complete your posts your earning will also be start .

If the useful posts are not uploaded to more than the 100 posts on the platform, you will not be able to earn, and you also have to wait a week after publishing to not be paid

You asked about the campaign of this forum and I want to tell you that there are some social websites are not allowed to to promote the cryptocurrency like Facebook  but you should not too worried about this you can promote this by personally message to your friends

Many modifications have been made to the CryptoTalk project, the forum, as well as the Yobit platform,
Currently, payment starts after the first 100 posts for every 20 post with a positive evaluation.
And you can find the number of your posts on the Yobit platform.

• +1 1

It is clear to for all of us to know that we should finish 1st 100 posts after this you will get paid by each post and do daily 20 posts and 50 reactions for earning good and this is very good idea to earn money. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

I think they forgot to update. It is already clear to us that every member who wants to work on this form first submits his hundred usefull post then we have to follow the rules of this form.  Regulations should be followed and updated.

• +1 1

The guidelines are constantly converting and that is why you need to write one hundred posts whether or not you are a new or old member and you will be paid whilst you reach above this restriction of posts and your posts must be correct and now not subject to deletion

The  yobit account might not have been updated as per as the rules every new users shall post 100posts and after that they will start to each money and maybe you should ask the admins or any others experts about it. 

It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that cryptotalk pays new users after the completion of 100 post, and it even clearly stated on the yobit page for cryptotalk campaign

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the old people told me in this forum that when he entered the forum he needed to write 50 free posts only. I think that when I wrote this topic it was not modified on Yobit yet.

You must associate your account with yobit, in both campaigns so that you can receive payments, first you must make 100 free posts, these can be done in 1 day, if you want 20 daily posts after that, they must have them valued so that you receive your payment in yobit.

• +3 1

Payments on posts starts after creating 100 first posts as a newbie and only useful ones given likes are the ones paid for every after seven days and on rates we can only give maximum 50 per day and posts it's 20 maximum.

• +1 1

@Adriano @adriano2010 @Mutivo @Sypher9 @jappy @sandra

well they have been able to make sure that they update everything there is a lot of effective  and we are able to build everything that we are able to really be good in all this , the updates have been done and this time we need to grow  the system its really  enough time for us to really be great in the best idea that is effective we need to really its really important we have to really define everything and effectively so

The forum campaign om yobit now are double. Members noe receive payment in two form. In santosh and in talk token which members will be paid for 20 posts daily after their first hundred posts in the forum. 

I want to tell you that about the forum campaign when your post has the the positive reputation you will get the 200 staoshi of the Bitcoin and also you will get the 10 talk token against your 1 useful post

• +4 1