Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

The right place for bitcoin is in the whole world since countries still do not use it to buy with cryptocurrencies but they already use it to generate profits and then transfer them to their local currency that is what the mob of people do, hopefully in a  time not very legano and you can buy anything with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 2

I think bitcoin will replace the digital money as you can see there are only fiat money but it can reduce the use of them and eventually will replace fiat money in market.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:00 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

Totally agree or dear companion to bitcoin it will not replace anyone or any other cryptocurrency since as it were the creator and Mother and Father of all cryptocurrencies this is my humble opinion

Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

Crypto won't replace fiat because fiat is well established and we can't do without fiat. The only possible way is for both of them to be used together. People wi use both of them for various purposes.i even saw a post that governments treat crypto as an property and not currency.

On 1/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, Abuyaman said:

I contemplate suited and not dangerous spot for bitcoin is slab chain and we must invest btc in trustful website. 

I think bitcoin soon accepted as an alternative or secondary currency because other country will not want to make their currency useless because of crypto currency .

I think bitcoin can placed well in wallets like coinbaae wallet . Bitcoin is widely growing as a cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin going earn a big reputation as far as the cryptocurrency market gives good price.  Many countries are going legalize Bitcoins.

I think Bitcoin has the qualities of both a currency as well as an commodity. Most people are taking Bitcoin as an commodity as they are holding most of their bitcoins for more profits, but we are also be able to use it for the buying the goods as well as spending too as a currency.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The right place and security for Bitcoin is a digital wallet like the ledger nano, and I do not expect that it will someday replace fiat currencies because it is neither stable nor centralized but remains the best even if it is rejected by governments.

The right place for bitcoin is in safely wallet where you can store and hold your bitcoins, and the wallets that's you can store your bitcoins is blockchain, coinbase etc. 

• +2 1

I don't think so my friend. Bitcoin is one of  the popular coin for the payment because it is available at anytime and anywhere. It is to be noted that even still any type of the same is introduced it will compete with the bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is not a currency because there are 2 big problems with bitcoin as a currency. Its value is unstable and its transaction is too slow. Mostly people at the current time, use bitcoin as a trusted investment and even some people are saying that Bitcoin is safe haven.

Hello my dear friend, bitcoin is the best currency. Many people work on bitcoin and gett benefits. Many people use bitcoin as a trusted investment and even people are saying that bitcoin is the best heaven. Bitcoin is use all over the world.. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 11:47 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

Hello friend, if governments adopted bitcoin, it would be very good news since this is a global currency with which you can send and receive any amount of money instantly to and from anywhere in the world, at any time, with a very low interest rate , without counting the security of this cryptocurrency...

We see Bitcoin's correlation with other markets and commodities We also see some linkages Some platforms allow Bitcoin to trade against gold, oil, real estate, and more And governments now most of them are looking for means that are suitable for their money system in order to add bitcoin to the list of investments or financial assets of their own, and this matter is gradually being done from one country to another.

Is it a currency? Is it a store of value? It is perhaps both and nobody understands yet as most people are narrow minded and only care to put something under a label just to feel more secure. This is not how everything works and you can't label something that changes, evolves and keeps growing.

yes friend i agree with you good earning place for bitcoin.this is very good and trusted site in thee world so many people work this site and earn money a lot of.this site very well.

thanks

We all knows that all crypto currency replace the forex market. I didn't think anyone replace bitcoin because it is the first coin who is most popular in the online world. Bitcoin will bypass gold very soon. I suggest you to invest in and get profit. 

• +1 1

Yes, dear friend, with your answer, I identify myself with your answers provided to this publication since it is very unlikely that bitcoin will be displaced by other Cryptocurrencies since it is the queen
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. depends on the situation. for me, i don't think bitcoin will go below 3K. so i will buy at 5K below. Users cam earn real cash with the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin prise fluctuates alot and a particular user can earn because of it. 

Yes, you are right. Crypto currency is much more famous than forex trading and users of cryptocurrency are also increasing. As time goes by, a lot of members are coming to the crypto currency, who like to work here. But as you talked, did you express your view that if cryptocurrency gets legalized all over the world, then maybe no one else can replace bitcoin or replace it with another currency. But I would like to tell you that bitcoin cannot be replaced with any other currency. As you know bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is leading all cryptocurrencies. So this is why it is very difficult for the heart to take anything between swearing in something else or in any other way. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies at large are not guaranteed and that's why many countries are yet to adopt them, they cannot adopt something they don't have Dominion about and if a cryptocurrency project will be launched and will guarantee the Dominion of each countries Government then they may see a reason to adopt it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that it is possible for governments to adapt bitcoin as a substitute for their local currency, bitcoin is very volatile and the governments of all countries do not want a cryptocurrency to vary much, the economy is totally out of control, but each country is creating their own cryptocurrency and perhaps if they establish the commercial cryptocurrency in different countries and the volatility will decrease, it would be acceptable to have it as the local currency of a country.

I think that as Bitcoin is a safe place to stand BTC through YouTube, we are successful in securing it. Whether it is a Padme or American Bank deposited in the place, it is a safe place for our Bitcoin

• +2 1

The best place for the bitcoin is the some exchanges or wallets likr coinbase blockchain coinomi.coinbase has many users in the europe united state of america .and coinbase is a trust worthy wallet

• +3 1