Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I would say, very good post cryptopar.  This could be a new bot in the crypto trading market.  ...

3Commas Although 3Commerce Bot is very new to the trading bot scene, it has been able to provide substantial profits to its users even during the crypto bear market.  ..Cryptohapper.  This could be a new bot in the crypto trading market.  ...

3Commas Although 3CommerceBot is very new to the trading bot scene, it has been able to provide substantial profits even to its users during the crypto bear market. Really sure about the location of cryptocurrencies.  But I know cryptocurrencies will last for a long time. Thanks guys.

Yes, there no option of the end of cryptocurrency even this is the future of world finance. Cryptocurrency was made only for reducing the cost of time. This is a long term project so there are no way of bitcoin ending. 

It is difficult to tell if cryptocurrency can last its journey, because we are currently in the situation that online transaction and online job is necessary so that it is difficult to tell that cryptocurrency will ended soon. The cryptocurrency will continue to exist as long as many people are investing and using it as their income. Don’t be afraid that cryptocurrency will be ended because this is our future currency.

• +4 1

Well it depends on the system who are working cryptotalk it totally depends on them that how many years they can work this best and great online earning platform 

Crypto currency is the future and as long the forum never fails during the pandemic I don't see any reason that can convinced me that the forum will not last. Till date people still earn from the forum and with what the platform have to offer the platform is growing every day because people keep sharing its benefits. 

Yes dear I think cryptocurrenvy will last forever because people use digital currency and in future they use it more .it made their life easier to buy things online .that is the reason why I think it will stay for ever.

I think crypto currencies would last forever as it is a form of investment or an asset . Also as we can see cryptos are becoming more and more popular nowadays and in the coming future we can see a huge rise in the number of users of crypto currencies. So I think it will keep on developing and not crash.

I want to tell you that I do not think that cryptocurrency will fail the government wants to die this blockchain technology but they fail every time many people are working in this field and a lot of people's lives have changed because of crypto.

My dear friend, nothing can last forever  When the old ends, something new comes.  In my opinion, it is very difficult to know what will happen with crypto in the future.  I think using it will increase its value.  Cryptocurrency certainly does not last forever, but it will last for a very long time.  Thanks

Nothing is last forever and the crypto market is still new and it go high but it take some time becasue in the crypto market just some peoples whose survive in it and they make money in it becasue there are so many fake exchanges are working and also the fake coins which just make money not to expand their business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think cryptocurrency will be on this earth forever. Maybe it will be banned in different countries. But it cannot rise from the whole world. Because it is an online medium. Which is international  Coin. Because the currencies of different countries of the world are different. The currency of one country cannot be used in another. Cryptocurrency has solved that problem. It is suitable for use all over the world.

With everything that has been happening and the growth of Bitcoin I see it very possible that they will last forever, or until something comes along to replace them. This pandemic led us to an evolution that was coming but many years later, which led us to vanish almost 100% faster. We must be aware of the power of cryptocurrencies and learn to take full advantage of them.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. In my experience, I think it is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. I think Cryptocurrency stay long in this forum. This crypto currency can solve our financial situation.

Thanks.

Perhaps they will not last forever, but at least a century will be able to remain standing, since we are in a century where technology is a priority and anything that represents an advance, such as cryptocurrencies, gains followers and therefore its dispersion increases.

I see crypto currency as a decentralized currency that has come to stay although government might to be supporting the idea of cypto right now but It is a matter of time and in the future that the currency will be adopted into the system

I can be crypto last forever if everything working normal .no fraud people came the system of world works normaly and much of people take interest in online working billing shopping by crypto the crypto last forever . Hope for best

I think cryptocyrrency cannot be ended easily because its value and demand is increasing day by day in the world therefore we can say that cryptocyrrency can be last forever. 

Well, in my opinion cryptocurrency is the most secured network so I think it is going to last for longer period of time. Most of the large companies around the world are also interested in crypto related products and are investing large amount in crypto so I believe that it will grow larger and last forever.

According to my opinion cryptotalk never be ended because the use of crypto is increase day by day now crypto is use all over the world and people get has advantages from crypto they learn and earn it the same time with less effort now a days crypto is growing not to ended  and it well last forever

Of course, it will last forever, but its spread will increase more and will be completely relied upon in the future. This is what we see today in terms of the spread of these currencies and the large number of their traders. Also, some companies have begun to rely on Bitcoin as a means of payment or as a way to save money or investment

On 12/11/2019 at 8:24 PM, SyntaxEr. said:

Cryptocurrency will surely last forever and it will surely evolve too. As long as humanity exists crypto will surely exist forever.

Still the crypto currency market is new and this market will legal and the price is very low at this time but i hope in the future the crypto market will be legal and the price is high at that time and i hope that time is start the crypto market usage and it will be forever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the forum can move forward at its maximum speed. Because, thousands of people are joining here every day. They are getting ideas and investing in this forum. Many people are able to improve their financial situation. Also, the success of the forum This site can survive.

Of course this could happen until something more advanced comes along and we stop using cryptocurrencies, but at the moment we are in the best moment to use them and we have to take advantage of them, let's not worry about the future. We must worry about the present, but from my point of view I think they will last forever my dear friend of the forum.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:46 PM, teminalibug said:

Even though governments want to take down the blockchain system they fails and they will fail, so yes cryptocurrency will last forever, and develop.

Cryptocurrency will remain viable in the future, the development of cryptocurrency is already there and its development has occurred in all countries. The recent increase in the price of Bitcoin has made cryptocurrency more and more familiar to many people, the use of cryptocurrency has also increased following the pandemic. So in my opinion this is a new era of cryptocurrency that will replace the old financial system.

This is dependent upon the availability of Internet. If someday the Internet is disconnected there will be no crypto currency. But at present it is not possible that Internet will be disconnected worldwide.