Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Till now crypto is a second source of income, cause the market is not stable we all know. I tough to depend on unstable market in order to get earn. But i hope i will invest in the trading after gain some of the btc. Its a great source of income.

Of course we can choose cryptocurrencies for full work or main income, personally I quit my traditional job due to low wages and dedicated myself one hundred percent to educating myself about trading, but it requires a lot of effort to dedicate to obtain financial freedom in this world, but if possible

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Worldwide, the ways of doing business and doing jobs have been changing rapidly.

In other times conventional jobs were highly valued, today with new technologies and the emergence of cryptocurrencies that break down walls in national or international trade, things have changed.

The trend is towards working from home independently and attending to tasks and results.

You can work full time with cryptocurrencies without a doubt

Good evening! Yes, for me personally, cryptocurrencies are the main job. This is much more interesting, profitable and more prestigious than being a manager, for example.

I would love to do that. But at the moment I am not able to do that because I don’t have enough money to do that. But I think 2-3 years and I will be able to make it. It is much better than sitting at the boring office and work for 12 hours. 

And why not? There are many traditional market traders who live solely from investing in the markets. In the crypto market, you have more trading possibilities and more exciting because volatility is maximum, as long as your heart supports this volatility

Yes you can n_n i have more than 10 years living of criptocurrencys work as my full time job; dedication and hard work is required; if you want to be good at something, you must dedicate all your efforts and correct any errors that can arise ---

of course, cryptocurrency trading is profitable, if you have capital and earn about 30% per month, it is fashionable not to go to work)

I dont't think it should be full time. you have to work for society and create money.

That same money created by work can be bougth little little bitcoin and altcoin as a refuge of inflation

Yes, I would love for cryptocurrencies to be my main source of income, but for that you need a large capital so that the profits between transactions can help you have a decent monthly income and cover mistakes, because in this world you win and lose, there are to be very patient and methodical and always apply risk management.

Я вообще не вижу криптовалюту как оплата за какой либо труд или продукт. Да, крипта хороша как инструмент торговли на бирже, покупки с целью продать подороже.

No lo veo tan rentable como un trabajo a tiempo completo. Creo que hay trabajos bien remunerados que son a tiempo parcial; Lo veo más cuando trabajo a tiempo parcial

I don't see it as profitable as a full time job. I think there are well-paying jobs that are part-time; I see it more when I work part time

The field has become difficult together to enter large companies with huge money and the growth that we have seen in past years has not seen it now. My 3% earnings can go up to $ 1000, and the big companies 3% are millions of dollars. I hope that the information has arrived

For someone like me i can choose to make Cryptocurrency a full time job because currently it is one of the best ways to make good income in the world without much stress and since it has a bright future definitely people can be self employed using Cryptocurrency while sitting.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What you mean about cryptocurrency instead full time job. If you mean trading, mining or staking and profit of some of them or from all of them is two time bigger than on your fulltime job, but yow pay less time to cryptocurrency, then you can do  crypto trading,mining, staking or all of them. 

For me to think if you can work full time and it would depend on the time you dedicate and what you want to focus on working with cryptocurrencies

Yes, I am now saving money from my salary and at the same time studying trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. As soon as I put aside $ 100,000 I will quit my job

If you choose cryptocurrencies as the main source of income, this is a very complex and time-consuming process. Although if combined with work, cryptocurrencies are a good additional source of income.

i Don't Really think you can do that in this current situation we are still a few years before we can do that it is only possible to do it full time if you have huge funds to invest Or Have a lot of time and knowledge and have a lot of experience and also a fair bit of luck But once bitcoin has extended its range and more people come to know about it and the price Of bitcoin increases then we can definitely do it because we would have a wider audience to reach to and at that time many more trustworthy and legit alt coins would also have been released

On 12/10/2019 at 4:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

I personally love this world, I mean it is very attractive. But to dedicate yourself to this alone, you need to focus and study a lot about it, otherwise you will be a victim of scams or ponzi schemes.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:18, Delgboke said:

Estamos en un mundo en el que la gente desea trabajar en una empresa petrolera, una empresa bancaria y, mientras que otros eligen trabajar en una oficina corporativa en diferentes organizaciones, solo para responder estoy trabajando en una empresa regular, pero ¿puede elegir cripto como trabajo corporativo a tiempo completo? 

At first I will choose it as extra income, and I am doing it, and then I will study it well to make investments in this volatile market that leaves us more and more surprised.