Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Of course, I know people who have chosen trading as their job and way of life, since it has many positive things (working from home, without schedules ...) yet I think that you have to study for it and be in continuous learning, even more. if you choose it as subsistence.

• +5 1

On 10/12/2019 at 3:18, Delgboke said:

Estamos en un mundo en el que la gente desea trabajar en una empresa petrolera, una empresa bancaria y, mientras que otros eligen trabajar en una oficina corporativa en diferentes organizaciones, solo para responder estoy trabajando en una empresa regular, pero ¿puede elegir cripto como trabajo corporativo a tiempo completo? 

if you can use bitcoin as a full time job and it is not just one type of job there are several

Я давно хочу и собираюсь выбрать криптовалюту в качестве работы! но пока я этого желаю, цена неуклонно растёт и я не могу выбрать момент покупки BTC😭..

To be able to choose, you must think about your economic capabilities and knowledge of "how to make money? The best thing is always to get a job and gain knowledge to be able to jump into the job with coins full time.

In my case I need to train in this area to be able to dedicate full time to cryptomonics and aerial launches like YoBit at this time.

From personal experience I think that you should do it as an investment, only that working full time would be learning to trade and it is something that you should study a lot, if you like technical analysis, Japanese candles and patterns if you can do them besides you should like being in one PC, if you do it as an investment you should only worry about taking a percentage of your salary and investing it in the long term.

Yes, he who owns money and wants to invest it more and become rich
He can do the work in this field in the field of electronic currencies. It can become a permanent job if you can deal with the market intelligently

On 12/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, xpertt said:

For me, it may be an option to earn money in cryptocurrency, but we cannot really rely on it if we will take it as a full time job. We all know that crypto is volatile and we will not know when it will rise or fall so it is hard to take risk and we will consider crypto as source of our daily needs.

I fully agree with you. Cryptocurrencies are good as a side job, not the main source of income because they are very risky. Even for an experienced investor it is a big challenge, let alone for us beginners.

• +2 1

Of course! Since anyone can choose digital currencies as a trading source, they can operate with analysis fundamentally or through technical analysis and in real time they can see their investment and at the same time their results, the investor does not need a considerable amount to start trading. invest: buy, sell, and transact directly from your computer or mobile phone. For this reason, it is the perfect option for those who wish to invest in a more independent way.

good night guys, if you can take full time as a job but it would be better to have it as a second income

When a person begins to enter the world of digital currencies as in any other subject, he or she starts without a great understanding of crypto currencies, however, there are numerous platforms where jobs can be found that can be full-time or part-time, as well as partially paid in crypto.

Yep, been there for the past 4 years. It is a lot of fun but extremely stressful. Be ready to loose everything, this is the only way to succeed in this industry. If you hope to become a very rich guy in no time, you will fail 100%.

You can earn on cryptocurrency in different ways. Bounty, minig, trading and etc. It takes a very long time. You must love what you do. For me, cryptocurrency is a lifestyle, and  many new things and information.

You can earn on crytocurrency in different ways. Bounty, minig, trading and etc. It takes a very long time. You most love what you do. For me, cryptocurrency is a lifestyle, end many new things and information.

Edited by Beapg61
Avoid pasting text because I speak Spanish

When Bitcoin went from being worth a few coins to thousands of dollars it caused a real revolution in the world of cryptos. But not all coins behave the same way. Like any other area of investment, entering trading requires study, knowledge and experience. Once the trading business generates a profitable income you can forget about office work and dedicate yourself to it full time.

Depends a lot on what your life goals are. I believe that using digital currencies as a job, means learning about trading and risk management that takes a lot of time, and practicing enough to achieve the desired return, once you do, you could use it as a full time job.

I would not do it because I consider that cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, which will leave me profits but for the moment I want something safe for my family.

For me now that I need money immediately it is not profitable to dedicate myself full time, but I would love to do it and for that I am reading to gradually inform myself well and take safe steps.

Quiero hacerlo pero como todos saben el camino es largo y duro, sin embargo no pienso rendirme

It is always possible to fully dedicate ourselves to the world of crypto, as long as we prepare for it so as not to be surprised. With the YoBit platform it is a good start because it is relatively easy.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a risky step, but if you are serious about cryptocurrency and know how it works and how to make money on it, you can safely leave work.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, many people is dedicated to cryptocurrency as a full time job. But it requires experience and a lot of training, as everything. If you don´t have the knowledge you will fail.

3 hours ago, Alkaliww1331 said:

This is a risky step, but if you are serious about cryptocurrency and know how it works and how to make money on it, you can safely leave work.

Another important point that has to notice is, cryptocurrency is not get rich quick option without any effort, it needs money to make money. If someone wants to consider cryptocurrency as a full time job, he has to be aware of so many factors. 

• +4 1