What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

My fear in making investment is price volatility which sometime if we make investment in wrong coin we end up losing what we have invested and sometime those exchangers are created by scammers which are fake after some period of time, they shut down those site and we lose what we invested. 

Yes you are right and this is the main and first thing that we think. And by time this fear was overcome and started work with this forum. And this forum has many unique feature.

After the COVID 19 second spell there is no affect on the market of Cryptocurrency then the fear of investment is minimum. So now you can earn profit by investment. 

In my view, the first thing that I will be afraid of is that if I invest directly, it is that my investment will not go anywhere. Or invest in the mess and it doesn't help me or anything like that.

At the beginning, when they told me that in 2009 about this technology called bitcoin, I did not pay much attention to it unfortunately but a few years passed and I observed that this was serious and it was not a scam therefore now I am very passionate about cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Actually, I have also started working in this forum recently. In the starting I also feared of not getting money and losing in investing. But before one or two days, i got my first payment from cryptotalk and now I truest this forum and i will try to invest in it.

• +1 1

As I,m biginners my first experience here in Crypto talk. 

I gain knowledge about digital currency exchange and how it works in our daily life 

But I invest money on this platform without any fear because it's wide variety plateform which give a lot of knowledge

Scammers often thrive of creating fear of missing out,some are even lured by scammers using suspicious links,so think carefully before making a cryptocurrency investment

• +5 1

When i was new my biggest fear to invest crypto was scammers. Because i didn’t have any idea about their but i knew their activity.  But now i almost fearless.  

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 9:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

I learned a lot when I entered the crypto world.  Because without the experience of the crypto world we could be in danger.  But now I know a lot about the crypto world.  I now invest in cryptocurrencies.  I chose a few good coins and a good exchange site.  Which makes me not afraid.  However, if you want to invest or trade, you need to choose a good coin and exchange site.  As a result, your money will be safe.

Investment always is never something I feared of, because I believe investment is one of the way to make it big in life, following Robert kiyosaki take on making wealth, Investment is the first thing he recommended in his book rich dad poor dad

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Through my experience in this field, I do not have any concerns regarding this field, and I work with confidence in it and put in it all my previous credit.

The fears of being in the crypto world was to not get back the capital you have invested, scammers are also one of the factors that I would personally want to avoid. 

• +4 1

actually I am not afraid if my investment assets will go down. precisely what I fear is if something undesirable happens in the world of crypto, for example, the prohibition of crypto and its exchangers, it will become a nightmare. if what is being talked about is fear about prices, the crypto market is indeed fluctuating.

• +4 1

I am afraid of losing more than anything, and fear of it makes me fall into a lot of problems, it’s really boring. I don’t have patience, so I try to amend these things so that I don’t always lose and win after making some effort 

My fear was investing, i really don't know what will happen after i invest. I don't know if will be scam or not. Well, in this kind of situation is i need to be more aware to avoid scamming. In investing there is a risk

My greatest fear is losing my money. The fear that the coin bought might go deeper and never pump again or turn to be a scam.

Most people are afraid of moving the currency and investing it for fear of losing it and losing it, so you notice that few people who trade or invest currency and I tell them you should avoid the fear in your hearts and work to move the currency

Not being able to concretely see what I'm making from cryptocurrency in my wallet was an obstacle in front of me at first,
Because I work in a job and earn a tangible salary,
And I will transfer my money to someone to give me numbers on a specific platform or wallet instead. I was only afraid of this idea.
But now I'm more adapted to a future that will be in that full shape.

• +3 1

If you have good planning, you will not be afraid because you will invest money that you can lose if you achieve profits. This is good. If you lose it, this will not affect you because you did not need that money anyway

• +4 1

I am a technology lover guy i love innovations and technology when i first heard about crypto i was amazed i started research and found it very attractive but my fears are scams in crypto

• +3 1

when i came to know about cryptocurrency.it was bitcoin.i thought it is scam and it is just fake thing.but after sometimes i investigated i found that it is awesome thin.at that time bitcoin was 900 dollars.i invested but one scammer looted me.

• +5 1

doubt of the credibility of the coin as either on its volatility, its scale of value over time. And also on the the publicity of comments of the coin if they are available to see on some of the feedbacks the give on the coin, as some coins are scam coins which never get out of the markets

At first my fear was crypto is just a waste of time and I could not give it much attention I just started working to see if it really true untill I received my first payment then I realized crypto talk currency platform is legit and I felt to invest but the way the market value is going up and down is making me to have in mind that I will loose my capital but am still making decisions either to invest or not but still on research and investigation about where to start the investment from.

My greatest fear is for the long term. The project might stop being updated, their team may stop working on the project and do en exit scam. So I don't consider altcoins for long term investments. Bitcoin is OK for long term, I guess but I prefer the other coins for short term trades only. My another fear is a super-computer which may collapse the structured workings of the current blockchain technology. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png