Crypto Future In India - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsurajsuman

Crypto Future In India

There are some other reason for shot down. Cryptotalk forum working under some rules and regulations, and the community from india continuously disobeying the rules and regulations. This is creating hardles in earning in india. But do not lose hope, it well be resolved as soon as possible.

Well I can say that if the crypto world is not successful or your government is shutting down cryptocurrency, I think you need to invest before you invest and lose your money. 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

Should I stop Crypto Or Not ?

I begain With 0 INR and i got Good Profit as well as knowledge.

Dear believe in it that crypto will not come to an end in Indian and do not stop investing on cryptocurrency continue doing your work don't relent you effort you will continue earning and smiling to your earnings, don't give up mate

On 12/10/2019 at 2:17 AM, kamalsharma100 said:

In China, cryptocurrencies are banned but Chinese still trade and buy or sell and so can Indians.

Cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries but still yet that doesn't stop people from trading with cryptocurrency because many people earned from it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think crypto is banned in india. But there are so many countries in which crypto is banned and they also trading in crypto. They also buy and sell bitcoins to get good benefit from this. In future india will also start using crypto.

Hi, I believe that cryptocurrency will become a global trend, so India cannot be aloof from the world.  The only limitation is the government, which can restrict access to the site, in this case you have a vpn.  Good luck in promoting!

• +1 1

Friend, do not give up and move on, you will have a better future learning about cryptocurrencies and earning money, so I recommend you continue and keep moving forward because no one but you can say the great potential that investments in cryptocurrencies have, where you start with 0 capital and every day they are adding and growing.

• +3 1

The country in which you reside is not important, as long as we have capital to invest it is good to invest in them, since the future demands to have these assets. This revolution of cryptocurrencies for the world is changing the economy and everything is turning in them and for this reason it is good to save in them, invest and grow is up to us and I personally recommend that you invest in them, and you will see that you will have a great future.

• +2 1

As you yourself say, you are making a profit. Nobody must leave and shut a profitable income earning opportunity. Secondly most countries are against Cryptocurrency. But still citizens from these countries are getting paid in Cryptocurrency.

I think that the encryption in India will become strong, so I do not advise you to neglect what you started, my friend, because Bitcoin will be the currency of the future, so you have to complete your work and do not stop.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

don't you continue to can do matters associated with cryptocurrency benefit from ransom money, airdrop, along with mercantilism? I believe if Indian substitution serves as unsympathetic you may woodworking in the week foreign ablactation as well as take away and right now and digital cash

I personally can not have enough experience about crypto currencies in india. But i heared from a friend the crypto currencies are not used in india and china .these are banned in these countries.cryptyo is a great forum you should not leave it.

Don't you continue to can do matters associated with cryptocurrency like bounties, airdrops, and trading? I assume if the Indian trade is closed you may exchange on forex and withdraw with paypal or different virtual money.

The way things go it is very good for crypto in India. There was a ban that was removed and we see exchanges and projects coming from India. It is a big country with more than a billion people and it should be best for them to accept cryptocurrencies and not leave everyone outside of this.

At current situation India is not accepting cryptocurrencies they are not started in India yet but I think it will gum very shortly India is developing country so I think it going Sunday other types of cryptocurrencies will be legal in a few years.

Since working in the field of coding helps you earn a living, as you say, then there is no need to leave this job, it is a good job and it will earn you a lot of money and a lot of knowledge.
I do not think that the crypto market will stop in India, rather it will continue for a long time, so my friend take advantage of the opportunity and try to make the largest amount of profits

• +3 1

You shouldn't stop crypto because I think the future of the crypto currency in India is really very good and bright. Yeah the Indian exchange is going to be shut down but you shouldn't give up and don't lose your hope. Crypto is a great source of income and you can be get rich easily and quickly from the crypto trade. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

I really think that India could have a huge spread because it has encryption because it is very crowded and has a really large population

No matter from which country you are because  crypto  is for world  wide..  You can see lot of people  working on crypto  like trade, investment  though their country do not accept  crypto ..  If you have good experience  then ofcourse you should keep it up because  soon india will accept  crypto  widely.. 

@kingsurajsuman @King @moh123456 @Abbaogge @kikifam @Dorjoy12 @CaBoK @abdullah553

This is real , we need to find a cool thing that is the right effort to really connect a powerful range of about 1.2 Billion people this is real and we need to find effort that makes it really work well for its right for indians to get one that works and I think ripple would work perfectly that is real , and we need to generaly right for so many people. The best idea right now is to effectively get that power in all this that we are seeing 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The best idea right now is to effectively get that power in all this that we are seeing 

I am just  looking to some member  activity  now in forum that whenever  they create a post or topic they mentioned  lot of members  without  any issue like you did..  For your better improvement as well for your security  i can say that you should change your this habbit or you can face problem .. 

I congratulate you for being in this forum, I believe that all countries are in development to learn more about cryptos, in my case I think it is best that we learn to operate more cryptos and make investments, because in this way we can get to ensure a better economic future for our lives.

Although crypto currency is not a legal tender in india but exchange sites are legal for use just under difficult regulations. So you can still manage the system by trading and making investment focusing on the fastest growing coin bitcoin and ETH. They are the most profitable coin to make a surprise benefits

You already said it, you gain two invaluable things from crypto knowledge and profit, so why should you leave it, if your country is not really against it, then you can continue with it, since there are other sites you can partake very much in cryptocurrecy stuffs.

Of course, my friend, India is a contemporary country, and encryption will have a wonderful future because the Indian people love encryption and love cryptocurrency trading, even though the government is doing not do good with encryption, but the Indian people will overcome these restrictions.