When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

When is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies?

The best time to buy crypto currency is when the prices fall really down. As most of the people would be having less amount to invest in as capital so this would be the best time to buy crypto however we must do intense research and all before investing in crypto .

base on my personal opinion,  the best time to buy cryptocurrencies is the time that I he price has gone down,  and the time to sell is when the price has gone up so that you can get a maximum profit there is to get. 

Dear there is a general rule that if a currency is falling down in the market then do not invest on it and at the same time if its price is increasing do not buy them so the best time can be when the market is low you can buy a coin and hold it for long so tbat you can sell it at high rates in future

I think the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the market value of cryptocurrency is low.  After holding for some time, when the market value of the cryptocurrency increases, I will sell this cryptocurrency at a higher price and make a lot of profit.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:57 AM, Jokeer said:

You right we have to learn about fundamentals to find out the right time to buy crypto but generally, people buy crypto when the price of crypto going down.

When the currency price goes down a lot, then it will be time to buy.When the currency price goes up, if we buy then we will lose because the currency price may go down.

I want to tell you the best time to buy the cryptocurrency when the market is down because when the market is down you will buy more coins which you want and when the market will go high you will get a profit obviously. So you have to wait for the time too the down of the market.

The cryptocurrency market is a relatively volatile market, and it rises and falls very quickly and its price is fixed a little. If you want to buy cryptocurrencies, you only have to wait for the price to drop at that time you buy the currencies, and if you want to achieve good gains, you wait until the highest price for the currencies is announced and you Sell to win well

According to my opinion the best time of buying cryptos (whatever the kind)  is the some period before halving. Because the prices are relatively low as compared to other moment. We can also go for buying during sudden down shift because after that proper increase will have started.

The best  time to invest the crypto currency is when the price of Crypto currency going to high when the price of Crypto currency going to low it is the time to hold the crypto .

Dear mate according to my opinion the best time to buy cryptocurrency is that it's price fell down and then sell it when its price becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

Crypto currencies are fluctuating. It is uncertain and its hard to study crypto currencies.

The best time to buy the crypto currencies is when the price is at the lowest. We can then hold the currencies for some time till the price will increase and wait till the price reaches its peak and sell it.

I think that best when for buying is now because we are in the starting point of bull season. If you buy now you will sell at the higher price at the next months. You must make a watch list, after that You have to buy those coins when the price goes down.

That's easy!
The best time to buy is when prices fall and liquidity is down well, but some data needs to be analyzed in the arena to avoid or at least reduce any possible loss.

Hello everyone, i guess the best time for you to trade crypto currency, is the time that the value of all currencies have depreciate, you will buy it and keep, and wait for some little period of time if the market value has appreciate, you will now make your trading for you to have have some gain added to ur capital.

In my opinion, the best time for buying cryptocurrency is when its price falls down. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and they keep on dumping and pumping so catching this time we should buy and sell cryptocurrency to make a profit.

Searching for the currency you want to buy and following up on forecasts about it and what analysts say about it if there is a rise or fall in the price, you also need technical analysis of the currency and you need a lot of experience in the field of trading to reach the possibility of analyzing a currency

• +3 1

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question when to buy cryptocurrency, so my answer is when market going red signal than we have to buy cryptocurrency. I am saying my experience mate because I got lot of profit in the past following this tips, so you can try this tips.

Dear friend your post is very well and I think that the best time to buy cryptocurrency is when its price fell down and then sale it when it's price becomes high and in this way you can earn a lot of profit from it.Best of luck my friend.

• +1 1

The present time is best for crypto because of corona every thing was close and people don't confident about the economy and this disease now economies are growing again and have good in good position people are buying again great share so it is good time to invest in crypto........  

You must study the history of the currency by analyzing its Chart of its price against the dollar and against the different currencies you will know the price movement and the rates of change in it .. When analyzing this market movement for the currency in charts, you will know when the price is low and suitable for buying and when the price is high and suitable for sale .. This is by confirmation Good, approximately 60 to 70 % .

On 12/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Aereen said:

Cryptocurrencies are being used and talked about everywhere now a days, but it seems to me that people do not really know about these stuff. What would be the basic things to look at when buying cryptocurrencies?

Dear if you are biggnners to invest then  you don't have to take risk to invest.

I suggest you that please first get experience then go to invest otherwise this is the big loss for you .

Because without knowledge you don't which time is best for purchasing currencies.

• +2 1

Well, you can buy the cryptocurrency when its price is low, and then sell it when its price increases. This is how you earn money and become a trader, but this is an exchange and you have to gain experience more, get to know expert friends and go to the market with them and learn from them.

• +2 1

I suggest you buy two moments, the first in mid-December, as cryptocurrencies usually go down on these dates and the tendency to sell them early on.Which indicates the break of the average resistance.  Remember that profit is available when buying, not selling, so always look for a good entry point into your activities.

When buying for storage, you should look for several things, most notably:

Coin Project. Coin team that was known or not.

Arrange the coin in the market cap.

The type of movement of the process is "slow and moving in a small range or fast".

Trading has many techniques and strategies that we must learn before starting the matter. Of course, the answer to your question will not be one word Most of the time people buy digital currencies when their price drops in the hope that they will escalate later, but this is not a general rule..