Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Yes it could be. Still there are bots like telegram that are giving some earnings by posting retweet or like any post shared by a person which called twitter monitization. I have earned little but it's good one.

They are great steps to promote the spread of cryptocurrencies more around the world, and to officially adopt this technology instead of fighting it. I also read that some countries will issue their own currencies, such as Turkey, China and Russia

We see that companies have started entering the world of encryption, I recently heard that the YouTube application will offer its own currency and the people who work on it will be paid in the encrypted currency, that the encrypted currency is getting more popular day by day and this is really good

• +5 1

It is hard to say anything about this as you all know about this that it is not even an easy task to make btc un very few days many if the websites are offering btc like telegram and cripto etc don't know what about twitter in the future.

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Arafat98 said:

As long as twitter can give any coin by free, we can try to get that coin. But if twitter needs us to verify our account by sending our document, hm, I don't think that will be a good idea to try because we don't know how good their security to protect our account. But I am curious about what coin that they will give to their members, and I think we should wait for a while until they give the next update about the news.

31 minutes ago, Alibhai said:

It is hard to say anything about this as you all know about this that it is not even an easy task to make btc un very few days many if the websites are offering btc like telegram and cripto etc don't know what about twitter in the future.

@Arafat98 @AlibhaiI don't think Twitter will give us a crypto project. Because we have seen that even if Facebook took over the Libra project. they could not take advantage of the market.  So Twitter may not be as stupid as Facebook. 

Yes we earn free Crypto coins if we join Twitter campaign different airdrops and bpunties program required Twitter and some other social tasks like telegram if we complete this task we will earn free Crypto coins Twitter is one of the best social media platform where cryptocurrency promotion is start

Twitter is one of the best and biggest plafrom for crypto news and hope share. This is the very good social media . I think Twitter need his coin . And this coin is very potential . Because Twitter is genuine and his coin is genuine. This reason I think Twitter coin create need it. 

• +2 1

Many companies will launch their own cryptocurrency. Twitter is one of the most famous companies in the world.  I think that the Twitter currency will gain a lot more popularity than the Libra coin.  When there are more companies, there will be more competition.  I expect Twitter to have a prominent place in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I can't really say for now,but if that happens, it will be a very great experience, because if twitter also start supporting crypto currency,by giving out free coins then the crypto currency will even grow more and more bigger 

I do not know whether Twitter will also create its own cryptocurrency as well, I think that it is difficult and needs a lot of follow-up and support for the currency, if Twitter does that I think it is a good thing because that will increase people's confidence in the cryptocurrency if it is This coin is successful

Yes, I heard this before. I hope that these projects will actually be issued because it will be good and help us a lot to profit because we will be the first to invest in them.

I don't think so because Twitter is source of social media and how it can launch the project of cryptocyrrency therefore this is impossible to get the cryptocyrrency from the Twitter. So we should not take interest in this kind of projects because these mostly are the scam.

It is good for new companies to produce their own currencies because these currencies will reach very advanced stages and good prices and will reach great successes.

• +4 1

True, Twitter founder Jack Dorsey announced a collaboration with rapper Jay-Z to launch a foundation that aims to finance the development of Bitcoin to become the Internet currency, and Dorsey, who is also president of Square Payment Services, wrote on Twitter, “Jay-Z and I will provide 500 Bitcoins as a new grant bearing the name of B Trust to finance Bitcoin development will initially focus on teams in Africa and India, and the nominations page indicates that B Trust's mission will be "to make Bitcoin the internet currency.

It is possible that Twitter will give cryptocurrencies in the future because these currencies have entered into many fields and major companies have begun to adopt it, so it is possible that Twitter will adopt it.

The truth is that I don't have any knowledge with this because honestly I stopped using Twitter, but if they do the truth is that we will always have to take advantage of new projects so that we can have a lot of results, always in the long term because we must remember that all these new projects always explode later. Thanks to Cryptotalk for so much information.

Greetings brother, I do not think that twitter does that of the coins, it will be ideal but I do not think it will, because we do not know how reliable this can be, I have not heard anything about this, but we must wait to see what happens in the future .

• Useful or interesting 1

Twitter may in the future give cryptocurrency and there may be consent to make its token. I wonder what the cost is. 

• +1 1

It is a new idea but these companies can support the crypto currencies with theae decisions which will help us and they can make a special urrency for them.

• +2 1

crypto market holds good record of good investors so may be Twitter will also launch its cryptocurrency as Facebook planned to launch its libra and many social sites contributing in the cryptomarket.

Twitter can create on the likeness of which and Libra, if they want it in the future. It's all about time and it's worth it...

• +2 1

This will be great if twitter will give us crypto. We all know that maximum airdrop of cryptos are shared in twitter. So i think twitter will do something about cryptos in future and that will increase our earning opportunities in cryptowold.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, don't let rumors destroy you. You should not waste time reading predictions and rumors. You have to work hard on what is there now and make money, and in the future his time will inevitably come.

• +2 1

Twitter is one of the best and biggest plafrom for crypto news and hope share. This is the very good social media . I think Twitter need his coin . And this coin is very potential . Because Twitter is genuine and his coin is genuine. This reason I think Twitter coin create need it. 

• +3 1