Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

It seems to me that Twitter will create its own cryptocurrency. This would be much more logical, since there would be quite a lot of buyers of this cryptocurrency, because Twitter has a huge user base.

Twitter is trying to delete any advertisement related to crypto currency and I don't think that it will give any sort of crypto coin to anyone. But I am still not confirm about this

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Twitter has always dealt with cryptocurriencies on one side, i see it very unlikely that will happen

On 10/5/2020 at 1:28 PM, Dyozupeter2525 said:

That what I have hear because they are saying that you have to register with the twitter before you can receive your coin after you have register with the telegram that way I know that even the twitter is giving coin to so we should take note of that .

Hey mate, you're not literally get the point of this topic because you're talking about to the free dollar airdrop, twitter didn't give any cryptocurrency coin to their users because they're not yet created their own coin, maybe in the future by being in demand to the market.

Hello, can you tell me how I can get coins from Facebook and Twitter. I have several accounts on social media, but unfortunately I don't get much from them.

I think sooner or later all companies will make their own coins because that is the future, twitter or facebook may the leader of that but other companies and brand will follow

24 minutes ago, Osama5546 said:

Hello, can you tell me how I can get coins from Facebook and Twitter. I have several accounts on social media, but unfortunately I don't get much from them.

is something that has not been implemented yet are only rumors or future projects 

In fact, if Twitter releases a coin of its own, it increases the chances of dealing with coins on social media.  The greater the competition with Facebook, as I know Libra, the more popular the coins were among people, but as far as I know I have not heard that Twitter issued a special cryptocurrency to its users.

I do not think they will do it soon because it is one of the companies that still operate with the old economy. but without a doubt if they dare it would be something very new.

Although I am not a social media anylist, but creating a coin will not only increase their fan/customer base but also give them an edge over their other counterparts, it will be a great time to be alive to see these Project becomes a reality. 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I don't think if the Libra giveaway will be worthing that much because Facebook and twitter has more than 1 billion users, so if they will give a giveaway thats worth big to all those members, it would be a loss to them.  

This idea that Twitter considered has not been carried out 😞 it's sad because I wanted to see how that project would be. Similarly, I do not doubt that in some future they may something with blockchain.

What I know is that you can tip due to the use of twitter, that is, the browser's brave currency lends itself to it, although it is given by the bat, it is a nascent currency that is looking to establish itself.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:54, Suzan987 said:

Recientemente escuché que Facebook nos dará la moneda libra.

Twitter también nos dará alguna moneda en el futuro?

¿Qué opinas de Twitter? 

You have to implement some means of payment for interactions, since other new platforms are offering their own cryptocurrency in order to call all types of public.

If Twitter launches their cryptocurrency, then I doubt they will be giving it away for free. Twitter doesn't need ads. He himself will be able to distribute his cryptocurrency, as soon as he makes an announcement and people will buy. Most likely there will be a presale for famous personalities.

Maybe they will do it later. I do not know what cryptocurrencies give. It would be good so I would have a good time on Twitter

It can be. Facebook is already in the process of becoming a virtual currency, why not Twitter? I think it would trade more than the facebook currency. Greetings.

Edited by smeb97

The future is very uncertain and certainly Twitter has a lot of potential to create a cryptocurrency, but as this world is advancing in terms of crypto, it could be that it is.

On 09.12.2019 at 18:54, Suzan987 said:

я думаю, что это было бы прекрасно, ведь важно иметь что то ценное для того чтоб его продать. За криптовалютой будущее и конечно точно нужно знать и понимать если кто то раздает монеты их стоит брать потому что в будущем это могут быть хорошие финансы. Я давно ищу такие монеты чтоб увеличить свой бюджет есть много стоящих идей которые стоит брать и учувствовать прям залетать в них как говорится но к сожалению нет денег а такие как вы говорите монеты могут конечно здорово помочь поэтому буду очень благодарна если вы кроме своих мыслей делились еще реальными идеями ,чтобы помочь не только мне но и многим новичкам да и думаю если и опытные прочтут ваши идеи захотят тоже конечно поучавствать все ищуд достойные проекты и никому не помешает чучуть лишних денег.

Well, the truth is that I had never heard that Twitter had a platform to earn cryptocurrencies but from what I am reading right now in the comments it is not possible to generate cryptocurrencies from Twitter. 

If I have heard many times that cryptocurrencies can be generated from telegram but for the rest I had not heard of Twitter or even Facebook as some users here mention since those platforms are dedicated to being mainly social networks, perhaps income could be generated with a 

referral link for Twitter or Facebook users to help you generate some income or even earn a percentage of their profits but for the rest I doubt that it has any mining platform. 

It is true that Facebook will give a currency called Libra, but Twitter has not talked about any currency yet. It is also said that Twitter is preparing a currency that will override Bitcoin, and this is not certain.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

I haven't read anything about twitter launching its own cryptocurrency, which if true is that from twitter it's running an app called cctip.io that allows person-to-person payment and you just have to log into it using your twitter account, telegram, reddit or discord

48 minutes ago, Koussaygame07 said:

It is true that Facebook will give a currency called Libra, but Twitter has not talked about any currency yet. It is also said that Twitter is preparing a currency that will override Bitcoin, and this is not certain.

No facebook does not give any free coin, you have to buy libra, you won't get it for free.

But concerning Twitter, yes there is no official announcement about giving free crypto cions