Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

How is cryptocurrency the best platform with me? Here you can count the knowledge along with making money out of any difficulty because it will be such a platform, what kind of platform is this, where you can start your business and suffer more  Because The people of different country have joined this platform And he shares his idea with positive way

Ups and downs are part of life. It is also the same in the financial market both digital and fiat. So if 2017 is the golden period for Crypto followed by a bearish phase then I feel 2021 is going to be bullish phase. So never give up or leave Crypto just because it is in a low phase.

Everyone has his very own thinking, and he does what he thinks is worthwhile for him, so I can't intervene in this rely and he is free in what he does, possibly he benefited from the sale of cryptocurrencies in the yr 2017 and accomplished a giant income, and went to make investments in every other party, due to the drop in the fee Cryptocurrencies for a lengthy time after the 12 months 2017 

Dear, this is not the best option for the sake of investment. We have to continue and learn from that information for that. We have to create always useful in order for it to benefit. We have to start in a correct way. In order for it to benefit from this information

I have give up a confidence to help you crypto notably bitcoin considering I'm sure that events can be more desirable soon enough and even every we should instead achieve is barely have an overabundance of staying power to hold back.

Well for me leaving crypto isn't the most ideal way since we as a whole know when you are seeking after something, you as of now acknowledge the way that there are two outcomes may deliver it's either win or lose. You just need to face the challenge.

• +2 1

Certainly, you should not leave the cryptocurrency market unless you are losing your money in trading due to your inexperience, 2017 was a good year for many traders, and 2020 is good and witnessed a significant rise in cryptocurrency prices. Opportunities are always present, but you must know the correct way to invest Your money

• +2 1

I don't think anything like this about crypto.crypto world is wonderful site of earning money and it will helps us a lot to earn money. Next time I should think about it

• +4 1

The cryptocurrency trading has good profit times and bad times as all other investment options. I generally lower the quantity of my transactions during the bear markets. That doesn't mean I leave the crypto completely but these times I lean to safer profit opportunities. However in bullish markets, I become more aggressive in my trades. In my opinion, timing and following the trends is very important in markets.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Greetings to everyone here in this platform, yes I thought about leaving the forum when I start as a newbies and I create a topic to be discussed on, immediately I got warning from the moderator I felt discourage, but when I continue with the work I felt happy and since then I never think of leaving it again and again

Well, I didn't ever think to be live in crypto world before came to here. Trust me, I even didn't know about a single word of Cryptocurrency. I just came here for earning but now I am also learning a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and information about trading here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I really hope to change the title because it is misleading , you should write "leaving" and not "living" because they are completely two different things. And concerning your question , no I do not think I will leave this field because I am not a quitter, losing for once or twice is not the end of the world and it surely gives you experience on what to invest the next time.

We should not lose hope so easily.
As we all know, the cryptocurrency market is constantly changing and anyone who works in cryptography is exposed to a loss and profit at a time.
Therefore, patience and hard work is the basis of success.
If you fail once, this does not mean that you are a failure, return to work hard and actively, and you will definitely succeed. You just have to work hard, be patient and take risks.

• +3 1

This is the nature of the market, as it is not always on the rise. Whoever buys at a low price will sell at a high price and when he achieves his goals This matter for everyone, as the market will reach a price stage, and the sales result will decrease for everyone who bought in advance

• +1 1

Well to be very honest, yes i thought once to leave crypto. Few days back the Crypto authority decided to stop paying for giving reputation. For this reason members lose interest in giving reputation and that's why earning turned into half. Then i thought of leaving this forum. But then i thought this is a platform not only earning money, this can give me a huge huge experience and knowledge which can make my life better. So now i am again motivated and willing to work hard on this forum.

it's always wrong to leave any project if it stopped giving profits for a period of time because maybe in the upcoming days it will give huge profits compare to before , same to what happened in 2020 in crypto where BTC dropped to 4000 and now it pumped to 32000$ , which means about 800% profits were earnt from this pump

Of course I thought about surviving with Crypto.  Because crypto is one of the best ways to make money.  Where you can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing through crypto.  Which will help me financially and help me make a living.

No, why should I leave crypto world when it provides bus with large opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as to earn money. Everything depends upon different people's mindset means they would sometime they wouldn't it all depends on person to person.

Of course i want to living of crypto, that's why i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto and trading so i can be more efficient trader and investor. I think if we have enough experience we can make a living with crypto but of course we're gonna need some money to start and we should trade wisely.

• +2 1

We must be patient while working in this field and make sure to keep the cryptocurrencies that we earn, because this field is growing significantly and rapidly thanks to the popularity that this field has.

Today, all my life is dependent on encryption and cryptocurrencies, I have become a no-go in cryptocurrencies, I found myself in it, it's really wonderful, and it's a life without encryption and cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I have thought about living from cryptocurrencies and in certain moments I have done it, but it is something complex because it is necessary to have a lot of experience and knowledge to make good decisions and adequate investments.
Besides, it is necessary to progress continuously, because every day it is possible to keep learning and the crypto world is constantly evolving.
For that reason, I think it is possible to live from cryptocurrencies, but it is necessary to work too much and never stop learning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Greed is the cause of loss in the field of cryptocurrencies. When entering into trading repeatedly without analyzing and understanding the cryptocurrency market, the loss will be great.
We have to understand that trading is subject to profit and loss 

I am very new in cryptocurrency and before this I never thought of becoming a cryptocurrency trading ever. But after entering this world on the Recommendation of a friend I find out that this sector have a very good future.

This is the market, there are ups and downs, gains and losses,
A person should not enter the crypto market if he does not take into account that he may lose.
You should study the market well and expect loss and profit.
As crypto prices fell in 2018, now the prices are historic, and some still say that crypto is a bubble,
There are different points of view, but you should not leave the crypto market if you are a person who has been tired in learning and analysis and has been steadfast during loss and profit as well.