Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

In my opinion this is impossible to overtake bitcoin because now a days bitcoins are at high rate. Peoples use and prefer the bitcoins than others coins. There is no doubt bitcoin market rate is very high than others coins. The Price of bitcoin never reduce than others.

I don't think that will be possible for now because bitcoin have been regarded as the father of crypto currency but to be honest ethereum is also a good currency that is also announcing itself to future but it will take time to match the record of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Have never for once though that etherum will over take bitcoin why because we can see that bitcoin has been in existence since back days and we can see the way it values are always increasing and the price is getting high now a

This is impossible to overtake bitcoin because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Most of peoples are trusting on the bitcoins. The bitcoin rate in market is also very high than Eth. Bitcoins also regarded as a father of crypto currency.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Delgboke said:

do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

Dear mate, As I have spent my time in the Crypto world, I don't think Ethereum will overthrow the bitcoin. No one can predict exactly because in 2020 the price of bitcoin was less than 10k $ at that time and now it has crossed 40k $ while ETH was 200$ and now it is only at 1200$. I can't say that Etherium will one day defeat the bitcoin. This shows that ETH prices are controlled by bitcoin and its worth is 40 times less than BTC. This is my opinion about BTC's position on coinmarketcap over Ethereum.

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Ismaelafifa15 said:

Everything is possible to happen in the field of cryptocurrencies, but theoretically, I do not expect that there will be a currency capable of catching up with Bitcoin anymore because it exceeded all expectations and reached 40 thousand dollars in just two months and indicates the volume of large transactions and investments in this currency. As for Ethereum, investment in it does not constitute 20%  From Bitcoin investments and the rise of Ethereum a little, it will not exceed $ 2000 for a long time, unless something big happens and the major investments shift from Bitcoin to Ethereum

Friend, it seems to me that many people hope for some new currency, but it is worth understanding that bitcoin is the main currency, and if there is some altcoin that will be more expensive than it, and it will be more actively traded, then it will most likely disrupt the economy! Also worth noting is ether, which is actively traded, and it seems to me that it has been actively overtaking bitcoin lately!

I don't think this will happen in the future because bitcoin is the digital currency foundation, and the majority of the currencies depend on it and the price setting, so any change in its value will change the prices of other currencies as well, and the price of bitcoin will stay at its peak.

I have seen a couple of times that ethereum overtaking Bitcoin in terms of trade volume. But when we consider price difference it is so huge that it's almost impossible for any currency in crypto world  to beat cryptocurrency.

I do not think so, my friend, because the Bitcoin currency is strong and none of the other currencies can outperform it, but I think that ETH will be in second place and will achieve a good ranking close to Bitcoin as they become two sides of the same coin This is my opinion, what about you

ETH growing is much more compared to BTC, but so far it's still impossible to overtake Bitcoin and it will never overtake it, BTC is the first crypto currency that was made and it's the most trusted one and in case the market wasn't stable people convert their currencies to BTC not any other currency

That's why ETH can never overtake BTC

• +1 1

It is not possible because bitcoins have emerged as most useful Internet currency ever. Many people are into crypto world to earn bitcoin as it gives best exchange rates.

According to my experience, it is impossible that ethereum will take over bitcoin. 

We all know that ethereum is a  blockchain based software platform that is primarily used to support the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization after Bitcoin. Also as of now bitcoin is doing very well in the market last actually last month and up till now its value is at millions. So I think that Ethereum would be able to overtake or beat beat bitcoin since  bitcoin prices have gone very far.

Any one that is a believer of cryptocurrencies will at one point have that feeling that Ethereum is capable of outshing bitcoin but that can only be possible perhaps in the future 

• +1 1

No.  It is not possible. Because there is a big gap between Bitcoin and Etherium.  However, it is true that the price of Etherium is rising rapidly, but it will take a long time for Etherium to replace Bitcoin.  Maybe you will never be able to reach. So it is unreasonable. Now ethereum is 1300$ and bitcoin is 36000$. 

I think that can happened but not for a long time. I think bitcoin finished the bull season and now it's time for eth and other altcoins. I beileve eth will take bitcoin dominance for a month or less than a month and we're gonna see amazing pumps for eth and other altcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1

The dominance of bitcoin is indisputable, Ethereum might actually overtake biycoin but it can not be anytime soon. 

In my opinion for the time being it's probably not because the value of bitcoin is higher than ETH, and we don't know in the years ahead depending on how it works

• +3 1

From my point of view I can say it is not possible to overtake bitcoin at present. Because most of the altcoins price depends on bitcoin. But most of altcoin use ethereum platform. So may be ethereum overtake bitcoin in future. So we have to wait for that time.

• +4 1

I do not think so But as time goes by etherum will cost a lot Because Ethereum has too much prudential to move forward But over this, but bitcoin is dominating the crypto market

• +5 1

No, Ethereum will never touch Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin operates on all crypto currencies, Bitcoin is the God of all crypto currencies

• +2 1

I never thought of that and I don't think this is will happen in the future, bitcoin is powerful than etherium and the price of it is too high than etherium, so I don't think that

• +4 1

No , I never think that. bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. now the price of btc is around 31000 usd and eth price is around 1150 usd. I think it is not possible that eth overtake btc

• +5 1

Ethereum may be much better in functionality, but it appeared after bitcoin and is forced to catch up. cryptocurrencies for many are bitcoin. Never eth price will catch up with btc

• +2 1

I saw the performance of etherum, it has a big potential in crypto industry but i don't think it could overpassed the bitcoin because bitcoin is very huge coin and it is much trusted by the people than ethereum. That's what i think

• +3 1

I do not think that will happen, but it would be something fair, because I see that the ethereum network has many utilities and more functions that can adapt this network to the limited that is the bitcoin network, so I think that although many cryptos depend on the value of bitcoin, ethereum is one of the best projects that I could see until today.

Edited by lari0695