For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

My friend, I have known encryption and cryptocurrencies for a long time, but I didn't work in this field until a year ago, I was really astray, but after I got to know and worked in encryption my life changed completely, and i became more enthusiastic and the pleasures of enhanced and wonderful work. 

• +5 1

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies about a year ago, but I joined the CryptoTalk forum a few months ago, through advice from a friend. Indeed, I found that this forum is one of the best forums for digital currencies.

• +1 1

I started in cryptos in 2017, when it was at 2k, I saw the rise to 20k and did HOLD, believing that it would continue to rise, then it went back up to 3k and I could not understand how I did not sell before, that left me the teaching of taking profits

If at present I have like 3 years in the crypto world and they were good years even though initially it has been something bad thanks to the lack of information I had about them, however after a while I can educate myself and start making a profit, I can only recommend to new ones who must read a lot and educate themselves and go very cautiously in the crypto world.

Well in own personal experience i join these forum not long enough, actually I have been hearing much about these platform since early last year but I was not opportune to join due to some personal reasons as well, I started earning money here as my work keep progressing everyday which makes me very happy to be part of these family and I hope these campaign is here to stay as far as cryptoworld is concerned.

• +1 1

Yes, there are a lot of new members who joined the forum for various reasons, some of them came by inviting some friends or from social networking sites, also there are a large number of them joined here to get the free coins that were distributed, but in the end I see that the forum is growing in a way. Large.

Not long that I joined cryptocurrency world I join it this lately this year, and I don't like thinking about it why I join late in the forum but nevertheless I am still happy for joining cryto talk world and I will ensure I am dedicated to the forum to be able to achieve my aim

• +2 1

There is a very little time passed from I join this website. In the beginning I was afraid that I don't have so much knowledge about this forum and how can a posts here even mu English vocabulary is not so long.But as time passed I am happy by working on this forum.

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

Yes, a friend of mine told me about this wonderful forum, and I joined it and loved it so much that it became part of my day and I am telling my friends about it so that they can join and gain important knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I heard about encryption for a long time but didn't know how to work with it.
For about six months now I have been working here on Cryptotalk after one of my friends guided me to work here.
I consider myself very lucky to be here. And I try to advise everyone to work in the field of coding as it is very interesting and gives a good income at the same time.

• +2 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I need a lot of experience and knowledge in this forum, senior is know about it and sharing information in this topic, good luck.

• +2 1

On 12/30/2020 at 5:25 PM, Ghats said:

Well it has been for few years but I'm a newbie here joined this platform this year and so far so good I've enjoyed my stay on here apart from the bitcoin I've earned here I've also gain knowledge and experience which has helped me in decision making.

I have the same experience with you, I have engaged with crypto long before I came here on cryptotalk, but when I joined crypto currency then I lose my money to smart contract and telegram scam and it wasn't a nice experience but I got the nicest experiences when I came on cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i have not been here for a long time but right now I feel like it is an essential part of my daily routine , you can say that I got attached to this work that I cannot imagine my life without it. It is so satisfying to know that you are making use of your time and learning about new things everyday.

I have been in cryptocurrencies world for about 6 months now, a close friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrencies world and I'm happy to be part of this crypto community because I have achieved a lots from it.

I have been in crypto for 5 months now. I still consider myself as a novice because there is so much to learn and follow in crypto world. I learned a bit coin chart analysis after my first month and I am now improving myself in this field by learning new things everyday. In crypto world, if you keep developing yourself, it is more likely that you are building a very bright future for yourself.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Its been almost 3weeks that I am here in cryptotalk. It feels good to be here and work here as a crypto member. When I joined here first I had really less knowledge about the crypto world and now I am aware about a lot of things. I love this forum.

If am not mistaken I have been in cryptocurrency for past two years now and am hoping to see myself making more progress in the cryptocurrency world, although it has not been easy.

For sure there are many new members want to earn extra money here. It's been 3 years that I'm in crypto world, it was bullish year, it was great time for me.

Probably few weeks or so I joined in on the month of December so is mostly 1 month in here its pretty neat to learn new thing in this forum every single day so its hard to leave this forum.

I am a member in this forum only for a couple months but i am trading and investing crypto almost 2 years. It's kind of sad because i heard the name of bitcoin in early days, but i don't have proper mindset about investing. I am not regreting for that because there's always oppourtunities in crypto, all we have to do is open our eyes and looking for those oppourtunities.

• +1 1

Actually, I have been in the crypto world for a long time, but to join CryptoTalk I have only been here for more than 1 month. A friend told me about cryptotalk and yobit and I joined. I think this forum is very good, because many members are actively posting and I see many members who are registered on CryptoTalk. I think working hard is the key to success in getting BTC here.

• +1 1

Time is not a criterion.  Some have recently joined and made good profits, and some have long time and regular profits. This varies from person to person and according to the merits, some good analysts and bad traders.About a month ago, less than that, someone introduced me to this forum and really tried to see me.  And so I'm trying to learn more about cryptocurrency using this forum as my reference here.

The time to join this market, I do not see it important, and the important thing is the amount of success in it. Many beginners succeeded in a short time through their focus on learning and increasing experience and practical experience, and we see many of the ancients in the market until this time have bought at high prices and remained in the stage of loss until this year.

My friend, I heard about cryptocurrencies a very long time ago and I started to learn everything related to this field and expand it little by little and now I work very well in it and I am still learning and recommend it to everyone, it is a field of great profit Thank you

I declare not been at this point for a lingering time but sincere at the present I be of the opinion like it is an chief divide of my each day regular you tin exclaim that I got fond of to this labor that I cannot presume my living without It is subsequently nourishing to live through that you are assembly management of your time and erudition about new gear everyday.