For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

Hi mate, it has been going my first month when I have joined this forum. I was searching out for the earning sites, applications, and games, even I have tried many of them but didn't get a single payment. Then my friend told me about this forum and joined this forum. It helped me not only for earning but also for learning as I didn't know any a single word about Cryptocurrency before.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

i think ihave been in crypto for a long time because from it i earn money all the days , that so good and im happy in it ,I am new on crypto currency and i am learning about this. Its interesting to learn about crypto on this forum because one can get answer of every question in this forum. so that all i have to tell you about brother , good luck .

Hello my friend

In fact, I haven't spent much time participating in the forum, I've been subscribing for a month

Hope for a lot of support

Thank you. 

• +1 1

I started buying bitcoin when bitcoin value is just $2500. I bought some bitcoin and hold for few months. Now i have great experience with bitcoin and other crypto curencies

I haven't been in this forum for a long time, maybe about a month ago, and I gained a lot of information that helps me understand the encrypted world and how to trade, I am grateful to my friend for inviting me to join here, I hope to succeed by submitting good posts.

I joined  here 7 days ago. My frined  aso told me about this fourm. My College  is off. So I want to do something  in this corona time. Then my frined tell me about this side. I learn from here many things. I will start investment here very soon.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have been joining the crypto Forum for two months now. Is the crypto Forum really a good forum?  Not only me but many of my friends have also invited me to join this group.  Many of them have joined this forum and they are working to improve the forum with their maximum.

3 hours ago, sumonorg said:

Crytpo industries could be very new for me. I be part of crytpo international at 2019 and trading on account that 1years. Lost lot of cash which means i still research not anything. I need greater time and enjoy to study the behavior of crypto actions. I transfer forex to crypto because of better opportunity of taking earnings and opportunities in which humans makes cash quick.....

Since you came from forex I would like to take this opportunity to ask you this question, many people says crypto is more risk trading with than forex because forex market is more predictable than crypto.

I have joined the Crypto  world almost 20 days ago. It was for the first time I get to know about this platform deeply. I never thought it would be this much great. Now I know many new things about crypto currencies and I'm even interested in investing. Honestly, joining crypto world was one of the big decisions taken by me.

Edited by Rubayed123

I have joined cryptoworld for atleast 3 years, and for all this years i have gained many experience and also gained more since from the time I joined this forum. 

I'm new here i have not been here much time but i must say that i get a lot of knowledge here instead of money and i have not earned anything yet but i know that my friend who gave me this advice does it himself.

I joined this platform one month ago... Because it's a Best platform for the online working... This platform really give the Good payment of our works and Also provide the good information about the cryptocurrency...it's a interesting paltform for the working.. this platform increase my knowledge on the daily basis..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am here from few days ago. I am enjoying  here  because  I am going Earning  besides learning.  After some days I will start working  in trading  and investment. May be it will be good for me. Many adviser advised me about it.

Yes!  Of course I was a student and I was looking for a part-time job and my friend told me about crypto trading.  But I knew nothing about cryptocurrency and crypto trading.  Yes, basically!  Of course I am now increasing my knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto trading and I am also working part time in this forum to earn money.

Crypto industries are very new to me. I join the crypto world in 2018 and buying and selling for two years. Lost quite a little money which means that I nevertheless research nothing. I want greater time and revel in to find out about the behavior of crypto actions. I transfer foreign exchange to crypto because of the higher chance of taking income and opportunities where human beings make cash quickly.........

This is already something normal, many people have known the world of cryptocurrencies thanks to social networks or through a friend, I met it through the YouTube video platform and from there I started this great world 5 years ago.

• +1 1

I have joined thos forum about 12 days ago . And from that time to till this day i am spending my time in this forum. I regularly visit this forum and go through the new posts which are full of knowledge. And it is also helping me for additional income. I am very happy to be part of this forum.

• +1 1

It is not too long since I am here in this field so I do not have a good knowledge about it but still I can talk on them in my class or among my friends too who do not know anything about it.

I have been on the forum for a two weeks now and I must say that it is one of the best decision I've made so far. I'm happy and glad that I didn't doubt the site when I was introduced to it. Now I'm earning and learning at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

If so, and with the passing of time it will be super more normal this is because platforms such as YouTube and Facebook have several people who upload content and people will know more about cryptocurrencies through the networks.

• +1 1

Since 2016 i choosed crypto currency to learn and earn it from. I think i will never miss bmagain such coins who will up and up in price like bitcoin. Thanks for being here

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

On 12/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I joined about 2 years ago but I left then I came back because my brothers motivated me again and now I don't think I will leave again because I have seen many more opportunities for a good salary online with cryptocurrencies than in my traditional jobs.

• +1 1

my stay in  crypto would be proportionate but as on the number of useful time which i have really been on crypto is basically a year on cryptocurrency as to which it has come a long way as on how i have revolved about it during this periods with lows and highs, but the journey still continues

• +2 1

On 12/7/2020 at 12:54 PM, Teminali69 said:

Since you came from forex I would like to take this opportunity to ask you this question, many people says crypto is more risk trading with than forex because forex market is more predictable than crypto.

You are right the forex market is more predictable than the crypto trading, but forex might be more risk because it is used margin trading but crypto don't recommend margin.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello, my friend. I am relatively new to the forum, but I have been in crypto for over 4 years and I am learning more about this world every day. 
I joined Cryptotalk because I was looking for some airdrops and found out that there was a forum with good information about crypto. Later, I also found out that Cryptotalk pays for publications, so I joined to learn and also share what I know.

• +1 1