Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

On 12/6/2019 at 10:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Relative to the fact that the world of paper currencies is the best currently because my country does not support digital currencies and there is no one dealing with them in the place I live in

• +2 1

I would like to choose Crypto World but in reality Fiat is the best because we still need FAT to exchange our crypto currency.  Groom We can make money if we post useful here.

We must bear in mind that fiat money will always exist, let's not think that any cryptocurrency is going to replace it at all, both, both fiat money and cryptocurrencies work well together, cryptocurrencies work for investment and short capital increase, medium and long term, it allows us to think about the future, instead fiat money is more to maintain the stability of our money, it allows us to balance the world economy.

I think both world are very important for now. If I earned some cryptocurrency I will be also thinking about to exchange it against the fiat currency. Here you can see the most important relationship between the crypto world and the fiat currency world. 

In my opinion it's not that easy. To replace fiat money but as a renewal in the era of globalization for the world economy Fiat and Bitcoin must exist together.  Because the two are related to fiat is physical Bitcoin is an asset that can be liquidated into fiat. The ease of Bitcoin to transact and its decentralization system is the key to economic improvement for the whole community.  My opinion may be i am so wrong.

My dear friend I want to tell you about the Crypto world and Fiat word if you ask to me I want to tell you that I am going with the Crypto world because in the Crypto word you can earn the money and you can also get the knowledge easily

My favorite cryptocurrencies are the coinss with the highest order in the market cap in terms of safety and strength, but the currency I like most is waves first because of its name, secondly because of blockchain wins, thirdly the coins is strong in price and rising continuously.

• +2 1

I choose Crypto world because you can earn through the volatility of Bitcoin but in fiat money the income is stagnant you can't earn. Crypto world is a lot method to earn or get bitcoins you can invest and trade your coins so that your bitcoin will increase and you can buy and sell your bitcoins through the method of holding your coins it's profitable in Crypto world

• +2 1

The Crypto world is an ideal place to be, a world we're finicial activities are well documented and fully decentralized the fiat world is just an opposite of that. 

Crypto world is the best world and in this world we can transfer our money easily from one wallet to another easily because through this we don,t need the heavy transactions and also our account is 100% secure, but for the small amount we need the fiat money which is important for us.

• +3 1

Cryptoworld and flat world both world curriencies are very important now. many people can't know about cryptoworld that's why flat world also be important. but i think day by day cryptoworld increase its market and one day all payment method will be crytobase

• +4 1

In my opinion the crypto world is good. Because Fiat Wald has many problems. CryptoWall is good because it can easily solve its financial problems and people are learning a lot about crypto

• +2 1

Both, I know cryptocurrency was a great thing to do to earn and maybe to increase the economy, but I still believe that having fiat currency is still necessary for the future because what if we totally adopt crypto and disregard fiat then one-day crypto goes down instantly then there's no amount will left on us.

• +4 1

For globalization sure cryptocurrency is going globally. With cryptocurrency, it can break the border between every country. Because with cryptocurrency we can make transaction with less fees and no control by government worldwide. Not like fiat currency, where to going other country need exchanges first with next country. That is more complicated and need long time also

With all the developments in the world, but I still prefer the fiat currency over the cryptocurrency, I have confidence in the cryptocurrency, but I do not have much confidence in electronic machines. Please accept my reasons, my friend

I think cryptocurrency is more suitable for me because it is accepted worldwide and there is no need for exchange cryptocurrency in other cryptocurrency like if we use bitcoin it is already accepted worldwide  and there is no issue in payment. Fiat currency have their own importance but every country have their own fiat currency

There are a lot of different between crypto world and fiat world. In about crypto world, the better you hold your currency, the more you will benefit because in cryptocurrency their prices rise very fast, which is the reason for your benefit. But in fiat world you wouldn't have had this opportunities. So I like crypto world most than fiat world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The fiat world is of more relevance for now but perhaps sometimes in the future, the cryptoworld will over take.

I will prefer the cryptowolrd for the best globalisation because we cannot use the fiat currency for this purpose. And the cryptocyrrency will become the national currency of the world in future and will be admit by all the world.

CryptoWord is much better than Freet World. Because very little money needs to be made here. CryptoWord and Fiat World are two very popular places to make money.

Both Crypto World and Fiat World are important to me. There are many people who cannot use crypto. It can cause problems for them. On the other hand, as crypto is profitable, its circulation is increasing.  Its price fluctuates. So you can make a profit through it.

crypto has all the chances to replace fiat but right now i am not ready for crypto as i am really for fiat righr now. crypto has a lot of advantages though there are still some significant drawbacks for instance how are we going to deal with unstable and unfixed price which is changing every day? how will it affect the world economics and how governments are going to accept all of them? thus fiat is better as a daily thing of making purchases than crypto but surely in the future crypto may develop to something that will be much better than fiat

As We know the world change it's perspective for most of the technologies and willing to accept the constructive change. Dealing with fiat currency in the fiat world is bit complicated but thanks to the globalization for making transactions easy using crypto. But in a long run both are equally important for each and every aspect of life.

Cryptotalk is one of the most excellent bitcoin income location within the world. you'll be able gain by posting in this location. Crypto cash is donate us from this site by comments. Day by day gain to this location and pull back by yobit exchanger. so folks you'll be able connect this location for winning bitcoin..thanks to cryptotalk. 

Well, between the cryptoworld and fiat world, I would choose cryptoworld because there’s a lot of information that it is very relate to our current situation. For me, fiat world is the past civilization and cryptoworld is for the modern civilization and this civilization are we now, we’re technology around the world has a big impact on our society. That’s why I want to explore my studying in cryptoworld because it brings me new knowledge every time.