How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

I do not set my goals for 10 years or more. I set goals for every year I am in and I work to achieve these goals by investing my money in cryptocurrencies, but I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

Having a futuristic vision is important, but remember that this is a market that can vary, where joint risks can arise, the biggest challenge is to remain competitive and continue to grow profitably where you can develop strategic agility, taking advantage of opportunities and avoiding risks. dangers quickly, for this you must keep track of your investments.

• +2 1

I do not collect, the only source of my income from cryptocurrencies is this forum, and I spend everything I get from here on my university studies, after converting it into dollars, I hope to collect some of it, as it is a great insurance for the future.

• +1 1

I wish I can predict and guess how much I can be able to have saved before that time, but unfortunately, there are many bills to be paid which is making it difficult for me to save anything, in fact, I only invest for sometimes and when I got some profit, I just withdraw and settle my needs, so I can say what I will have before that time.

• +1 1

I believe that as the demand continues to rise, we will be able to make a good profit from crypto, but the question is which coins will not die and which coins will be allive. If we can answer this question and invest now in these coins, we will be able to make a good profit in the future.

Sincerely I think I dont know how I will have tomorrow and you are looking to know what or how we will have on 2030 maybe we will not be here or maybe the crypto they will change it to other things...etc. 

• +2 1

I am forging my future that I want by then to have more than 1000 Bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies stored in my digital portfolio, for all this we have to work and have short, medium and long term goals. I have just counted my long term, my short term is to have in my portfolio next year 1 bitcoin in investment, in my medium term it is 5 years to have in my portfolio 20 bitcoin in investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i think we all do not know for sure the future of our wallet digital assets for the future, whereas I just need help everyday from expert so that I can collect too much for the future and earn good money after some period of holding.

• +1 1

Actually I am very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the next year because seeing the price of bitcoin is still rising and falling so to fix a little difficult, but I really hope that in 2030 the price of bitcoin will soar forever so that we can profit and save even more bitcoin.

We can earn big money by working in the crypto field.  Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn abundant money, so we must focus on knowledge.  We are expected to raise a very large sum until 2030.

My dear friend, we cannot determine how much currency we will have in the future. No one can guarantee a one-day survival, so this question is difficult to answer even if your income from encrypted currencies is fixed

• +2 1

You are right, it is a good idea to set some goals and strive to achieve them, but in fact I do not think that I am able to specify a specific amount to obtain at that time, but I hope that I have achieved a good amount.

• +1 1

That's fantastic, share with us how you get that much, specially for next ten years?. I don't know how much asset I will have in 2030 but I will do the best I can to get income with the right way. I just imagine if bitcoin scam in 2029 what would you do ?. 

It is difficult to say exactly how much revenue the cryptocurrency will generate in 2030, but it will be a long time for many to hopefully earn a lot of money as the number of currency usage is increasing day by day.

• +2 1

I  cannot explain what best works for those who know the best eventual trading process, there is no telling where this will be , in 2030, its a land mark for so many people to get  to the future and it has been labelled as a blue print and I dont know aht will happen but to me am looking forward to being in that front to when I can make some good money out of t

• +1 1

According to me I don't think I will be able to have such amount of coins or btc in my wallet because I only depends on the per per post earning I don't have capital to go into trading and investment as am a student I normally depends on the little I made to cover up my expenses so I can't gather it up 

Its really funny to just speculate what you'll have in ten years time. Having 100btc is something I think very difficult to do and if you have that amount of Bitcoin then you'll be very rich and you might be a billionaire by that time

I see that the amount of money that will be in your wallet in the future depends on your skill and successes at work, and that your appreciation for your work will push you to make a greater effort to achieve the ambition that you always strive for.

• +3 1

I am planning from now for the future, I buy and trade a lot of cryptocurrencies that have a future, I expect that in 2030 my portfolio will have more than 100 Bitcoins and millions of profits.

• +1 1

Hey friend I hope you can achieve your goals, it will be a bit difficult, I do not aspire to have much, just enough to continue living, I hope I can have a business with those coins.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think you are very strong and ambition trader, but where did you get the price prediction of the bitcoin to reach this height from, moreover I'm still a new member in the cryptocurrency world, I don't know more about the price prediction of cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1

It is a good idea to raise your aspirations, but do not raise them too much so that you will not be shocked later, i dont know if will die tommorow or i will leave another 80 year , but im trying to make my future better as much i can..

• +3 1

I really don't know my future if I have a lot of cryptos in my wallet or be rich after 10 years.. Well I'm hoping that will happen to me in the future being a rich man from cryptoworld. 

• +2 1

Give me a tip on this high earning method? As for me, I do not have much in my portfolio and I do not count for many years I just have to work hard, follow the laws and gain the most knowledge.

• +2 1

This is as long as 10 years and I will open this message and read that in 2030, I will be able to collect and save more than 5 bitcoins, maybe luck can collect in 30 bitcoins.