Why I never leave crypto - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Who leave the wealth and own assets.crypto is the market which gives alot of profit i think people who use crypto never think about to quiet.that is also for me i already planing to grow my assets.

Because cryptoindustry is one of the most fast paced and fast growing industries nowadays. Even using crypto for your own needs is convenient,quick and low cost. And what is more important, cryptomarket allows you to make money. You can trade,invest or mine different tokens. You can do it anywhere, anytime and with anybody. I won't swear that I will never leave crypto, but for now, I won't quit cryptoindustry in the near future.

I think we are facing the greatest digital revolution of the last century. What we are witnessing is unique, and I also know that once you enter the world of cryptocurrencies and experience the freedom you have to move your own money anywhere in the world is unique and you don't want to go back to fiat money anymore. I also know that there are many people who do not know all this because they are not within reach of the necessary technology or the resources for it. But in the coming years we are going to experience a growth of people who are going to enter you never saw before. I think once you get in, you can't get out but what a pleasure it is to be here

Edited by Chrenova

I believe cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Their future is bright. I have confidence in myself, i can control my emotions, have patience to sustain in crypto market.  Most importantly i can earn from it.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:00 AM, Imra khosa said:

Cryptocurrency is now my passion. It has changed my life in terms of finance. I have used many platforms which pay the rewards in cryptocurrency and especially why I like it because of the price fluctuation which helps me in my trades to take profit in a short time. And I believe cryptocurrency will become the common currency of people and fiat will vanish

I don't even know what to say about this. Most likely, the crisis will affect the cryptocurrency exchange in any case, but whether this will affect the crypto so much is another question.

My opinion is that there will be no large-scale falls. The crypt, although it is unstable, is now very strong

Mis razones hijo:

• Me gusta explorar nuevas tecnologías
  • Son el futuro del comercio
  • Puedes ganar dinero de diferentes formas

Siempre es bueno estar a la vanguardia y creo que va a revolucionar el mundo.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I don't even know what to say about this. Most likely, the crisis will affect the cryptocurrency exchange in any case, but whether this will affect the crypto so much is another question.

My opinion is that there will be no large-scale falls. The crypt, although it is unstable, is now very strong

13 minutes ago, Chrenova said:

I think we are facing the greatest digital revolution of the last century. What we are witnessing is unique, and I also know that once you enter the world of cryptocurrencies and experience the freedom you have to move your own money anywhere in the world is unique and you don't want to go back to fiat money anymore. I also know that there are many people who do not know all this because they are not within reach of the necessary technology or the resources for it. But in the coming years we are going to experience a growth of people who are going to enter you never saw before. I think once you get in, you can't get out but what a pleasure it is to be here

Just imagine, because of one Tiktoker, the rate of dogoins increased. How many subscribers does it have that the rate has risen so much? He probably got a bunch of hats later. This is what I understand pump, I congratulate those who made money on this. It's funny if he was right and the rate will really rise to $ 1 per token. In principle, anything is possible.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:05 AM, carlos marquina said:

All my life I have used cryptocurrencies and I always acquire them as an investment method. The value of a cryptocurrency can change every hour. An investment that today can be worth hundreds of dollars tomorrow could be worth only thousands of dollars ... that's why I am very satisfied with this world of cryptocurrencies ...

The price of the DogeCoin coin has almost doubled over a number of times - from $ 0.003 to $ 0.0053 for 1 coin. The factor of this excitement was a video published by TikTok that instantly went viral. Someone demanded to invest in this coin, also extraordinarily rich. The video itself can be viewed here. At the time of writing, the video material around the video had more than 60,000 likes previously.

I am in this world of cryptocurrencies because I love its technology and the financial movement that it represents, in addition to that, it allows me to obtain profits by trading cryptographic assets and free airdrops. It's great!

On 12/8/2019 at 4:42 AM, Luznery said:

Since I know crypto, it has been part of my life because it has helped me earn income because I didn't have a job. And Ethereum arrived, then Bitcoin, Neo, EOS and there are still some cryptos that I would like to have in my portfolio.
Working with crypto is a discipline, we are recognized as "advanced users" due to the use of several technological tools to make crypto work for each of us. I don't think to see my life without crypto.

The price of the DogeCoin coin has almost doubled over a number of times - from $ 0.003 to $ 0.0053 for 1 coin. The factor of this excitement was a video published by TikTok that instantly went viral. Someone demanded to invest in this coin, also extraordinarily rich. The video itself can be viewed here. At the time of writing, the video material around the video had more than 60,000 likes previously.

Porque realmente al observar el movimiento que hay en el mercado uno nunca sabe cuando podra tener un buen rendimiento, o haya alguna laza de las criptomonedas estar ahi para poder aprovecharla

On 10/4/2020 at 11:05 AM, Minions said:

In my opinion that it has liquidity and we can earn a good sum from crypto and I like this thing too much. And I have been in crypto since 2017 and I have made almost 2000 dollars. And that's a good amount for me.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:14 AM, Beapg61 said:

Because transactions with cryptocurrencies are instantaneous.

Transactions with bitcoins or cryptocurrencies hide the identity of the user.

The system promotes transparency and unique records.

The transactions carried out by these systems are secure because they cannot be reversed; They can only be reimbursed by the person receiving the payment.

Bitcoins transactions are exempt from IVA.

Facilitate international transactions.

Profits can be made from speculation.

Important technological and telecommunications advances transformed the sending of remittances.

Доги вообще любят устраивать движение х2, единственное это происходит не чаще чем в полгода, возможно не обходится без участия майнеров. Монетка отличная, может как трейдить так и держать какую то часть в долго срок, конечно до доллара она не вырастет, но диапазон 120 - 150 к сатох, может проверить.

Не забываем про риски, не вкладываем то, что не готовы потерять.

My reasons:

1) They are the present.
2) They are the future.
3) They are international currencies.
4) They are decentralized.
5) You are the owner of your seeds and your own finances.
6) They changed my economy

These are my humble reasons why I will never give up cryptocurrencies.

I'm not going to leave them because for me the crypto topic is something wonderful full of innovation. Cryptocurrencies are the only assets that can leave good returns so far.

• +4 1

First of all crypto is a free transactions on the net!

it is big self net with a lot of perspective in the near future 🙂

push ❤️ And I will too!

I never leave encryption because day after day I become more experienced in trading, and I can also make good profits by working in cryptography

• +2 1

Nothing forces me, but I myself want it because it is interesting for me every day to read news about cryptocurrencies, enter the exchange and check the exchange rate of coins, enter new transactions, observe new developments in the field of blockchain technologies

Cryptocurrencies will be the future, new projects are launched every day, tokens that represent even gold, even electric energy such as Watts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will never leave the crypto world because the cryptocurrency has become a part of me, I cannot imagine my life without it, in fact, now this is my job, which I like and which gives me profit, so I'm not going to leave my happiness

Firstly, I really like the cryptocurrency, secondly, I can no longer live without it, thirdly, I earn on it, this is my main income! And I think that for many people this way, since cryptocurrency has created many new places to earn money

Because it offers the possibility of increasing my economy with various alternatives, loans, returns, trade, etc. It is difficult and risky at the same time, that is why one must be in constant learning but like everything it has its rewards, learning and income.

4 hours ago, age7397 said:

Firstly, I really like the cryptocurrency, secondly, I can no longer live without it, thirdly, I earn on it, this is my main income! And I think that for many people this way, since cryptocurrency has created many new places to earn money

It is possible that in a couple of years some new market may emerge where it will be possible to earn money. Of course, cryptocurrency will live for a long time, but I am absolutely sure that something new may appear, which we do not even know about now.

This is my job I am full time crypto is the futures this is life change work I am never leave crypto source a Income crypto is not stable Income day by day up

Crypto is a business that you do not have to stress yourself with profit or loss. All you have to do is strive to have a good daily income like currency traders.