Why I never leave crypto - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I will never leave crypto because I have found a place where I could become rich as one of the very first ampters of cryptocurrency.

Why I'd never left crypto? It's because I'm okay and satisfied with this and also i see crypto as my part time job (not really a huge job) and i can see crypto is profitable.

I also never thought about quitting crypto because I earned a lot of money from crypto and crypto is very good for my transactions I love crypto so much.

Cryptro world is very useful for me.Because it a sight where, I can earn money easily.I also can invest money in this place.And many good sight are hare.So I never leave cryptro.

because i don't trust my country's payment system and i also dont have enough trust that fiat might survive in the future so i keep on staying and using cryptos.

You know it's simple, you start making money without even touching! And in time you spend more time and you observe people who make big profits, so you think to do as much! That's the crypto system

Stay forever! No I do not think, but as long as there are opportunities yes I will be present, because for now the markets lack stability and no one knows when and how prices are moving.

most of us (including myself) do not leave crypto because of the hope of getting rich. but is it really bad? someone will be disappointed, but many will succeed (including me)

When i face a loss in crypto trading, i just say myself that it was my mistake and i have still lack of knowledge. so i again try to learn and try another trade.Don't think about leave.

Because in crypto, i can earn money i will spend in my everyday life. Money is very important in life. Especially today.

Edited by sooyeontn23

Crypto is still a mediocre type of investment content for me, as constant hacker attacks and at times the possibility of strong course manipulation mislead me. However, this system attracts me by the fact that it cannot be controlled by the state and gradually it is increasingly being introduced into our lives.

Crypto is a great field, you can benefit à lot of things with it, you can solve many of your problems and earning enough knowledge to grow your experience

I just learned about this world of cryptocurrency and I do not intend to leave it yet.  I think it is possible to earn good money here.  Also, I always take part in airdrop and bounty.

One of the reasons that leads me to stay in the world of cryptocurrencies is the excellent investment model that it represents for the future and the growth and expansion that the system will suppose in it.

In cryptocurrency, I am encouraged to remain many ways to make money in this area. From airdrops to trading. Also, one of the advantages of cryptocurrencies is anonymity, and many variations of the currency. There are both cheap and expensive currencies. They are all great for different purposes.

7 hours ago, coticchia said:

I think the same, the world of cryptocurrencies is taking on more and more importance and in these times of pandemic being at home has led people to seek economic solutions from their homes.

it is certainly a way of life for many people.
Traditional job opportunities are becoming more and more scarce every day and the situation will continue to get worse.

i will never leave cyrpto because trading is forever continue. if you make right trading you carn earn all time.

I will stay in cryptocurrency because the future is behind it, and this is a great place to invest money and further earnings.

Cryptocurrencies make daily life easier as the way you obtain them, whether at home or in an office, allows you to perform other daily tasks, which is why I could not leave them.

I'm will never leave crypto space, because we are early adopter, and we can see that in the history, every early adopter isn't looser, they always winner, And I'm sure we can do this too by becoming an early adopter in the crypto space, and we already see that in the world many institution have started to adopting blockchain to many aspect in life, and they also buy BTC in very big amount such as microstrategy.

What makes me stay in cryptocurrency is that I have studied cryptocurrency very well over the past few years. I don't want to learn something new and spend time building passive income.