What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

They are exchanges that inflate their numbers, that is, they say they have a certain volume but it is not supported, it is that simple, that is why they do not appear in the top, for example there are small exchanges that claim to have a daily volume of 1000 BTC but the real number it should be around only 1% of that amount

The best exchanger depends on one's perception, and people's perceptions vary. You should clarify the platforms and sites that provide you with the best information exchangers. Moreover, big volume only shows some of the top exchanger criteria, but again, the best exchanger depends on perception.

Only having good features and and trust it's not enough for any exchange to get the first rank experience and a lot of time required for this I admit that it is a one of the great exchange and having good trust but for getting a first rank it Should do more advertisement and hard work

Currently binance is top on exchange sheet. I used this platform, i am very satisfied to it. I also used yobit, so far no issues occured. Most exchange own bot that's help to make more volume. Coin market cap did not consider these exchange to top. But binance haven’t so volume like okex or bitfinex so not on top.

Well dear mate there are lot of fake exchange sites working now a days. Be careful of those types of exchange sites. Dear mate the best exchanger site is yobit go for it. It will give you benefits. Thank you 

Because there are many stats considered when ratings any website not just crypto-related ones such as user reviews/experiences, popularity, security, features, website value...etc

And when ratings crypto sites, extra parameters are added, like trading volume, available pairs..etc

It's just that it is a wash trade which is certainly different from trades by real people such as binane, kucoin and bittrex, besides that usually a small pair and lack of updates.there is no objection to trying new exchanges, but one must be careful at first, not depositing large sums, and when making sure of the sincerity of the exchange, he can work normally.

Many echange provides good servicesand not provides  good because they chages a lot of withdraw feec.the largest problem is security for exchange becuse no one wants to trede and deposit if there is a chance they will lose their funds...

On 05/12/2019 at 6:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

Based on my own opinion, I would said Binance gained the trust of many in different ways and situations, in term of charges, security and many more. I actually don't know the exchange you are talking about, but finance is actually one of the best if not the best.

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

Based on my own opinion, I think the securities and probably the transactions they perform. But it seems they have some criteria in rating them.

Based on my own opinion, I think the securities and probably the transactions they perform. But it seems they have some criteria in rating them.

The binance platform is the most famous in the field of trading and it is now in the first place for traders, it may become some mistakes, but it is a good market for trading and you should not think much and be afraid.

• +5 1

I think that customer support is also a very important aspect of this. Often problems can come up and then it's important for you to receive a strong customer support service.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

In mu opinion, uts getting higher and higher with day by day.

Usually people will not believe on newly introduced digital currency.

when it becomes giant 

then they believe.

Tjis phenomenon also applies in our daily life 

where no one believes on you 

but one day you become gaint 

And everyones want to takes a slefie with you.

That he knows you.

how practical we are.

this is a social delimaa 

tey to avoid These kind of steps.

Be simple 

be Cooperative with others

Since they have these advantages they must occupy the first place well but what did not qualify them for that rank I think is their system that is difficult for many may be difficult to use and did not have the most important electronic currencies and slow and these are considered negative points for them. 

Seems to me they are those exchanges that fakes volumes, but on the other hand note that binance is not the most volumed exchange.

Hey buddy,  i am new here. I think there is no problem with exchanges and i Don't find any issue about it.

Huge trading cycle is not inly which make number one . But so many other thing matter and people feed back about exchange matter which thing people select. It maybe safet and security.  Sometimes it maybe less fee. If work with determination and fair well of society then any can become number one.

It is not that these exchanges cannot be trusted, but these exchanges do not have the necessary functions to be in the first positions, but sometimes these types of systems are not very reasonable with exchanges that are really worth placing them in the first positions, But these are not as well known as other exchanges that create controversy in the crypto world.

What are you talking about? Binance is ranked first if we're talking about volume. Other exchanges with a huge volume that doesn't mean their volumes are real. Only top exchanges like binance, okex and other top ones has real volume.

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am new i don't know about exchange. But i will know about yobit exchange.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:10 AM, Devid629 said:

Binence is the one of good forum in the coin market. There also many good exchange  forum now in market but we know binence  exchange  is the best wallet. Crypto exchange  very important  but yobit is one of trusted  exchange forum.

@Devid629..Notice the bold lines above.  You made a mistake here.  Correct the spelling Binance and binance is not a wallet, it is an exchange site.  The best exchange sites in the crypto world are binance and yobit exchange sites

I am most of the incorrect exchanges and there are doubts about it, its health rate is 45% and this is not a large percentage, and if you work in exchanges, this is good. I wish you more profits.

Some stock exchanges carry out deception operations in order to become in the first positions, so you must beware of them and trade in the most honest exchanges.

Hello dear!  Actually I cannot remember the name of the side. You can use  crypto exchange ....exchange side you you can see I don't know suggest you too binance ..its very sure and easy.