Investing on QQQ yobit freaked me out! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Investing on QQQ yobit freaked me out!

So guys I'm new to this forum and also new to the yobit platform, Today i was checking the investbox section on yobit and I found this cois goes by the name of QQQ.

The coin has good interest of 5% per day and it has no requirement do to any task.

This is a good investment but then it is way too good.

So i want to ask is it safe to invest on that coin, or it is in a risk of dump?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

I do not recommend you this currency is doubtful if you want to invest invested in YOVI currency I see it the best currency is the currency of the platform and this alone is encouraging.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

22 minutes ago, samarkamane said:

I do not recommend you this currency is doubtful if you want to invest invested in YOVI currency I see it the best currency is the currency of the platform and this alone is encouraging.

I thought the currency of the yobit platform is YO, anyway how encouraging is this coins?

I invest on QQQ Too, It's really good and really amazing with 5%/daily without any requirement, Currently i already got 60%+ from my initial investment and i think atleast for the next 1-2 months it's good opportunity to invest on QQQ Since the price was stable for around 2 weeks now.

You can take any coins in investmentbox but you should calculate with time and risk. Check their history chart and volume to make sure they have market. Don't invest to fast, red market can kill your dream about profit.

Personally, I would not invest in this coin since I have never heard anything about it before, it seems to me that investing in unknown tokens for you is clearly not worth it

You can take any coins in investmentbox however you ought to compute with time and hazard. Check their history graph and volume to ensure they have advertise. Try not to contribute to quick, red market can execute your fantasy about benefit. what's more, I know nothing about this coin, yet I can say that the speculation box on the Yobit trade is fascinating, as they attempt to perk up clients consistently. I know nothing about this coin, yet I can say that the venture box on the Yobit trade is fascinating, as they attempt to brighten up clients consistently.

16 hours ago, Tarkin4ik said:

Personally, I would not invest in this coin since I have never heard anything about it before, it seems to me that investing in unknown tokens for you is clearly not worth it

But you can always check the chart and once you read the charts you want be a guest or a stranger to that coin.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, guatazoo said:

So guys I'm new to this forum and also new to the yobit platform, Today i was checking the investbox section on yobit and I found this cois goes by the name of QQQ.

The coin has good interest of 5% per day and it has no requirement do to any task.

Indeed yes,

that there are so many investment package in yobit.net investment, and others have requirements to do but some don't have, in my personal perspective view i was not able to invest yet with qqq and i think it is a good coin and investment, as for me i do prefer multi coins investment. i think this is good move in my personal perspective. 

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

There are quite a few coins that can be invested in yobit with very good interest rates and all you need to do is invest them and earn a daily profit.

So you just invest without measuring the risks? I posted this topic because i wanted to measure the risks though people opinions.

It's very risked way to invest in investbox on yobit exchange if you choose the real famous coin but other coins I m not sure about them some coins when the invest day finished you have a coins without any value 

So i want to ask is it safe to invest on that coin, or it is a risk of dump?

I highly recommend QQQ. Why? It pays high interest and it has also a stable volume it was always on top 3 volume on doge pair it means it has liquidity so the dump will not happen easily. 

22 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that there are so many investment package in yobit.net investment, and others have requirements to do but some don't have, in my personal perspective view i was not able to invest yet with qqq and i think it is a good coin and investment, as for me i do prefer multi coins investment. i think this is good move in my personal perspective. 

So what coins are you currently investing on, like i said i'm new so i want do adopt somethings from you old folks.

On 04/12/2019 at 22:58, samarkamane said:

Je ne vous recommande pas cette devise est douteuse si vous voulez investir investi dans la devise YOVI Je vois que la meilleure devise est la devise de la plateforme et cela seul est encourageant.

But you know that this piece Yovi is blocked for the moment, you can simply buy and invest in the long term because the sale is not possible now and if my information is false, enlighten me

4 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

I highly recommend QQQ. Why? It pays high interest and it has also a stable volume it was always on top 3 volume on doge pair it means it has liquidity so the dump will not happen easily. 

But i hear it used to be sold at 7000 dogetoshi so how is that not a dump nw that it is sold at 2000 dogetoshi?

23 hours ago, ashua1 said:

Please note that coins with a percentage higher than 5% are all of low value and there is no change in weekly prices.

But if there is no change in weekly prices, then that's great for investment, because there's less risk of pumping.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

So what coins are you currently investing on, like i said i'm new so i want do adopt somethings from you old folks.

Indeed yes,

that in my personal view, i already invested in btc, egold and usd. those are so far my investment package that in this time. nonetheless i'll try some other coins in those coming days. i think so.

So i want to ask is it safe to invest on that coin, or it is a risk of dump?

QQQ coin is safe from dump because it has alway high volume in trading. Also, take note I bought QQQ 10 days ago around 2000-2100 and the current price now is around 2800. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that in my personal view, i already invested in btc, egold and usd. those are so far my investment package that in this time. nonetheless i'll try some other coins in those coming days. i think so.

USD! so you can invest on USD at yobit, that's awesome how much interest you get per day?

Comparing to other investment plan that available on yobit invest box now QQQ Was the best plan so far with 5% daily rate and also the price was rising today around +40%, I think this gonna be good for the next few months to get some income.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

USD! so you can invest on USD at yobit, that's awesome how much interest you get per day?

Indeed yes,

usd investment in yobit is earning a 0.1% weekly interest with minimum of 0.0001 and maximum of 0.001 of no action required. its not that big if thinking unlike with the qqq of 5% daily minimum of 200000.

22 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But i hear it used to be sold at 7000 dogetoshi so how is that not a dump now that it is sold at 2000 dogetoshi?

Maybe you are right but if you check the chart of QQQ now it is trading around 2000-2500 dogesatoshis for a long time so I think it is enough to say it finds the stable price for QQQ.

17 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

usd investment in yobit is earning a 0.1% weekly interest with minimum of 0.0001 and maximum of 0.001 of no action required. its not that big if thinking unlike with the qqq of 5% daily minimum of 200000.

0.1% it means that to get 1 usd a day, you must invest 10000 usd, that is too much I d not think that's a good investment

On 12/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, guatazoo said:

You can check that when you click on order book, I just check order book and I see that from currently around 0.00003000 DOGE price till 0.00001700 DOGE price have walls around 685,000 DOGE.

And like you say good thing is that there is no Action for that investbox plan.

Plus 5% is not small amount.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

5 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Maybe you are right but if you check the chart of QQQ now it is trading around 2000-2500 dogesatoshis for a long time so I think it is enough to say it finds the stable price for QQQ.

Okay i'm going to try investing on it and hope it odes not dump, But if it pumps maybe that

show will get rich.

5 hours ago, guatazoo said:

0.1% it means that to get 1 usd a day, you must invest 10000 usd, that is too much I d not think that's a good investment

Indeed yes,

but i'm just keeping it that way while waiting for accumulation of target amount for withdrawal using ltc, of course of multi coins investment and multiple numbers of pack of egold, usd, btc and now qqq investment.