My experience at Yobit

Yobit is my first platform that i am using for digital currency 

I have joined yobit account before one month 

Still my experience on yobit account is good

I feel secure and safe on yobit account 

Still i am learning about yobit platform from this forum 

Yobit is best platform for digital currency exchange

• +1 1

I think this Yobit s a good exchange but for a few days this whole problem is coming, maybe it is a technical problem, our BTC is not sending in our balance. We hope this will be corrected soon.

Dear I am new here and I got no payment so my experience about yobit is nothing but when I got payment and I invest in crypto currency then my experience about yobit is develop 

It is the best stage regarding trust and wellbeing, and these two attributes are generally imperative to speculators, notwithstanding the low expenses and the assortment of work techniques and profit.It is extremely secure and simple to use.Its working strategy is quick and amazing.It has alot of highlights 

• +2 1

Dear its wonderful for me to visit this post.

Many of my friends share his or her experience on Yobit.

But I have no experience on Yobit I also want to join Yobit. Every one prefer this.

This is very informative post for me and I am interested to trade on this yobit wallet. There are some things that I know and one most important thing is that this platform associated with cryptotalk forum, which pay for us for every useful post. We can invest money on this platform. There are many other activities for everyone on this cryptotalk associated forum. So best of luck.

Hi my dear. I think the experience with yobit is positive and reflected in the more than 170.000 tweet followers. Especially users who are real traders and not trying to get something for nothing. Initially I have deposited some money and start my trading..

But I think it is really a good platform for online work.

• +4 1

Hello my dear. Friend will forgive me first. I don't know much about Yobit. But I want to gain knowledge about this. Then I will give details about. Thank you.

Hi friends,in my case yobit is very good exchange site,it's features are very unique and useful. Also it's fees are very low. Ensure very guranteed security system. Very safe site for investment and earning good profits.It save your assets from hackers and scammers. 

YoBit site since I came to know about trading and this site on Cryptotalk forum. Initially I have deposited some money and start my trading. I would like to tell you that I have found this place very useful and easy to understand. It is also very safe and secure place to invest your money.

You have great experience on yobit friend. Yobit is a great platform for trading investment mining and exchange. So this is very useful for all of us. I don’t have much experience on it. But i'm trying to know about it everyday. I'm using it for investment and exchange. But all of my experience was good in this platform.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on YoBit with us. I also want to share my experience to all of you. As an investor, I have very bad experience of my first investment. I have traded in YoBit site without any knowledge, any skill, and any experience. It was my first investment to check how to trade and lost my all 50 dollars in DLRS token. Now I always recommend everyone to learn skills of trading, and information about Cryptocurrency before making any investment.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello friends, I agree with you that this yobit platform is a great platform that I have been dealing with for two years, its services are easy and simple, its wallet is safe and it has huge funds that you can trade with confidence without fear.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't use yobit yet but many say that it is safe and most popular site where you could get answer of your questions within minutes. I want to use it. It is quite useful platform it is said so please anyone inform me may I use it easily because I am new here

• +1 1

The experience with yobit was positive and reflected and reflected to more than 170,000 tweet followers. Especially users are trying to do something But I think it's a really good platform for online work.

• +1 1

Kwai Ubit is a very good platform where we can make money on a daily basis and after completing the task we exchange currency.

Dear i am new on this forum.  Recently i login for crypto. That was easy to login on yobit.

I feel safe to use this. This is good site .

Thanks.

In our Yobit review, we answer some of the burning questions about Yobit security, ... Best place to find these first hand bad experiences are certainly Reddit.

Yobit is an exchange site.  I got acquainted with yobit from him while working in this forum.  And since then I started trading on yobit exchange site.  I started investing in this exchange site.  There is a good return on investment.  However, before investing, everyone needs to do research on coins or someone will lose

On 10/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, Alexánder Morffe said:

Yobit is a portal that never ceases to amaze by the large number of cryptocurrency pairs that it has, its simple design makes it difficult for you to get confused, for this, they make available a chat where once you log in you can comment and interact with users on line, as well as a support team that is ready to answer any questions. I have been operating on this exchange site for three years and I have not found anything suspicious, on the contrary, it has been very useful for me to understand trends, behavior and variation of a fairly dynamic market that requires study before starting any investment.

Well, my experience on yobit is also good.

As i am a newbie on this platform but with every day i am learning new things which is being helpful for myself and for others.

so use trading option in yobit to perform better actions in a more meaningful way.

Have a good journey ahead dear

Yes i am agree with you that yobit exchange is best ever in crypto world. A huge number of community is using this useful exchange. Yobit helps us in sending and receiving our currencies with great ease. It also gives us support to do trading and to make invest here safely. Yobit is better due to its innovative technical features. I am also using yobit and it is much amazing and beneficient to me. 

Actually,Yobit is a great platform for trading investment mining and exchange. Its services are easy and simple, its wallet is safe and it has huge funds that you can trade with confidence without any fear.I'm using it for investment and exchange.

• +4 1

On 2/18/2021 at 5:18 PM, Cleaner said:

Yobit is an exchange site.  I got acquainted with yobit from him while working in this forum.  And since then I started trading on yobit exchange site.  I started investing in this exchange site.  There is a good return on investment.  However, before investing, everyone needs to do research on coins or someone will lose

@Cleaner I have also used Yobit for a few years, most of me only trade small volume coins to make a profit. I used Yobit more often after receiving TALK token & sts from CryptoTalk. It's interesting because we get compound interest from InvestBox.
What I do not like on Yobit is that the transaction fee is high 0.2% and the withdrawal fee is quite large.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

What I do not like on Yobit is that the transaction fee is high 0.2% and the withdrawal fee is quite large.

@MrSpasybo..Yobit exchange site is a good site for me to see.  However, we know that withdrawal fees are not the same for all currencies.  If you withdraw with expensive currency then the fee will be higher. I will suggest you to withdraw with etc coin. 

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@MrSpasybo..Yobit exchange site is a good site for me to see.  However, we know that withdrawal fees are not the same for all currencies.  If you withdraw with expensive currency then the fee will be higher. I will suggest you to withdraw with etc coin. 

@Cleaner Yeah, I have also thought of this, BTC price is very high and obviously 50k sts = 25 USD is too big fee, I will convert them to higher potential tokens and withdraw as USDT or RUB.
Currently, I often use Binance, do you still use Yobit as the main exchange?

• +2 1