Malware Report Warnings ⚠️ - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Malware Report Warnings ⚠️

On 9/28/2019 at 4:50 PM, hexwin said:

I will be reporting newest Malware here and ways how to can protect yourself

Masad Stealer Malware stelas Crypto Wallets using Telegram

oGlaiJY.png

This is very serious threat and I hope people will read this info on time.

It uses fake Tradebot_binance.exe and similar files to spread the infection.

Here are more reports regarding this Malware:
https://forums.juniper.net/t5/Threat-Research/Masad-Stealer-Exfiltrating-using-Telegram/ba-p/468559
https://www.coindesk.com/new-malware-swaps-out-crypto-wallet-addresses-as-you-type-them

How to protect yourself:

- Update your Antivirus and Firewall
- Don't download anything from Telegram
- Disable automatic media download in Telegram
- Ask download path for each file in Telegram
- Don't install telegram bots

Thank you dear for this kind information it is really very helpful to me and you are right I think we just have to check our settings because in many apps many things are downloading by own so we just have to check our mobile setting properly and I have not install telegram because I don't like this App and I am very curious about my security so I'm not installing anything like this that can harm my mobile.

these coding language and coding kind of thing is unable to understand why my mind so that is why I cannot explain or cannot report these things to any platform there must be some other people doing that

• +1 1

On 9/28/2019 at 2:50 PM, hexwin said:

I will be reporting newest Malware here and ways how to can protect yourself

Masad Stealer Malware stelas Crypto Wallets using Telegram

oGlaiJY.png

This is very serious threat and I hope people will read this info on time.

It uses fake Tradebot_binance.exe and similar files to spread the infection.

Here are more reports regarding this Malware:
https://forums.juniper.net/t5/Threat-Research/Masad-Stealer-Exfiltrating-using-Telegram/ba-p/468559
https://www.coindesk.com/new-malware-swaps-out-crypto-wallet-addresses-as-you-type-them

How to protect yourself:

- Update your Antivirus and Firewall
- Don't download anything from Telegram
- Disable automatic media download in Telegram
- Ask download path for each file in Telegram
- Don't install telegram bots

That's why I would like to advice people always to be turning on the windows defender antivirus because its ill be deleting automatically any kind of installed virus application on your computer.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dangerous malware is found so friends always keep your antivirus sofwarescan your computers by using good antivirus software. Scammers are also sending dangerous viruses in email. In the CTT forum if you see dangerous links then report to the moderators.

• +2 1

I am always updating my antivirus because I recently read that someone sent money to the wrong wallet and it was because he had a virus that sent the money to another address because when he clicked, he simply copied another address where the money was directed by that is highly recommended to always have the antivirus updated.

My friend I want to tell you that this is the kind of the virus so you should be careful about this if you got this virus in your account then you cannot do anything this is very threat full for the account and your your earning and you should be careful about that

Lately the number of viruses, Trojans and malware has been increasing to the point that they can be distributed even through WhatsApp or telegram and all are aimed at attacking funds related to cryptocurrencies, private keys, passwords, wallets, accounts, etc. great care.

Thank you for warning us about new malware threats. You have rightly described in detail how we can fall into the trap laid by these malware. One has to be always alert. Any carelessness on our part will inflict us with immense loss.

I think the best thing we can do is not to open the link and download anything sent by the unknown people and that will be the great help in keeping the money secure.

One of the best methods that exist is to block that they can add you to any type of group in telegrams this option is configured in the telegram on the other hand also update the antivirus as it says in this post we must always be informed to protect ourselves in a good way, greetings good friend post.

I think these must be for the experienced and old users because I do not know how to detect the virus in a website that is why I cannot tell anyone and I think there will be a lot of people like me

All these tips are right and important to me because, due to the presence of a large number of malicious users and their ability to create malware, Telegram is the biggest danger to the wallets, but the firewall alone will not be enough to protect us, but safety rules must be followed.

This is a very important warning. we have to be careful in dealing with such bots. It uses fake Tradebot_binance.exe and similar files to spread the infection. It is necessary to stay away from installing programs and additions as well as bots randomly, because they may carry viruses and malware.

The malware and other viruses infected into your computer and you are using exchanges and make funds transfer, there is a serious danger to lose your funds. Always double check the target adresses when you are sending the money. I think we should keep our device we are using the exchanges safe from all harm

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you, dear, for this warning, I have just learned of it, it is really bad i hope to address these things as soon as possible, so that the encryption and electronic work community will become better and accepted by everyone everywhere in the world. 

malwares are capable of doing very strange wonders, its important to always update ones anti viruses to avoid infections that might cause you your crypto assets

My dear friend in this wonderful forum, thank you for the important and useful advice and information you provided that makes us avoid being exposed to fraud and theft, we must all be in this spirit that seeks the benefit of all, I have heard a lot about such applications that penetrate your device to hack it and steal Your own keys and site links are designed for this purpose and are managed by bad people and scammers

Do not think that there are people so malicious to create viruses that scam people, there are programmers who really want to finish projects that could be very successful in the future, for this reason you have to protect yourself at all costs so as not to be affected by this overwhelming cyber virus, take all necessary measures to protect your assets.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most important step that members should be wary of is Telegram channels. I advise you not to join a Telegram group, whose members do not know its members because there are a lot of frauds in such groups.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for advising and advising us in order to be aware of fraudulent bots on Telegram, we must report the scams we are exposed to.
Users should verify that the firewall is enabled on their laptop.

Be careful while sending you random links as they are fraudulent websites for stealing money.

• +2 1

I think the telwgram is full of malwares and scrammer because when ever your join this forum the scrammer starts to send the offers an no one knows when you account will be hacked by them. So i am very fruststing due to this.