Crypto As Income - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

A great idea for a start, but can business owners be persuaded to give the worker salaries and checks in cryptocurrency !?  Will this become true in the coming years?
 I think it might happen in high-income countries and not in countries with limited economies.

• +3 1

I think that cryptocurrencies provided us with an opportunity to do our own business by investing in them and making profits without being supervised, as they provide us with great privacy and this is what makes me think of making it my main business.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is the best way for making huge profit. if anyone invest on any crypto when the price is low and sell it at after increasing the price then he can easily make huge profit.

People are already adopt cryptos for payments. as a salary but sad to say that there are some countries banning cryptocurrencies, many opportunities to earn money with cryptos, they should not ban it.

• +2 1

We can consider the money we earn from the forum as an additional income, but we cannot rely on it mainly. For me, I prefer it to working in a field that requires effort.

Working with coding is a wonderful job if it is adopted seriously. You can work with coding with your main work or if you are a student or perform any work in your life because it will not take much of your time and will constitute a good additional income for you.

I think it is good for us to get paid to work in these currencies, this will increase our desire to work, in addition to the fact that the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, which leads to a significant increase in our income even if our salary is fixed.

• +3 1

Yes for me am using crypto as income because the money I get from crypto I usually add it to my business and with that am able to make large amount of profit

As a result of the development witnessed by the world of the Internet and technology, this contributed to the search for new ways and means to earn a living and with the entry of cryptocurrencies into our world and the increase in their popularity and the number of followers and participants in this forum helped a lot to adopt it as a means of income and get a salary with a guaranteed and fair profit where we must write useful and relevant publications High quality to bring us benefit and abundant profit

• +4 1

Certainly, I agree with you and I expect that the digital currency will be accepted in commercial exchange and transactions in the near future due to its many advantages such as speed, ease and low commission in transferring currency.

This is an new world and people are very excited about this because people who will get salary in crypto currency so think if anyone get salary and the second day the crypto currency money goes up then its a good profit 

Cryptotalk is the best source of earning and learning . We can earn by post if we haven't any source of income and not enough money to invest then we can earn by posting from this forum.  It right that people won't belive that they can earn at home but now the y are using and think that is right place to earn money . So i think that is opportunity to earn if we have knowledge then we can make batter things on thia forum a d can servive as well. Bht read the rules of this forum and must follow, make post which is about this forum.

Actually, you can earn many ways from Crypto like joining bounty ,airdrop and other campaing and you can choose trading .It is great opportunaty for real life income.Personally i'm very interest to make money on my bed, because i just sleep and money come to me. So, i always suggest people around me to invest money on crypto.

• +4 1

It is true that it is a great source of income for small expenses. But the most important thing for us is to get information from him about this digital world so that we can read a lot of information on it and in various ways we need to get it and move on in our lives. 

• +1 1

Receiving your salary in cryptocurrencies will not change much, as you can now buy cryptocurrencies with your paper money. We do not forget that cryptocurrencies fluctuate in price a lot, so you only keep them for investment and at specific times and not at all times.

Yes crypto currency platform is really a place where one can earn alot of income through different ways firstly one can start with the pay per posts to be able to make posts that are educative meaningful useful and important to the members of the crypto currency platform

I would like that too and receive crypto as Bitcoin or even XRP as income for any job I'm making. This way I could manage my finances better and invest more in cryptocurrencies. I've heard that most crypto companies pay in their coins and if some employees don't like that they can sell the coins and go back to fiat.

If it is wonderful to see the growth of digital currencies and that they are helping to make transactions through checks or other commercial operations. In this modern world we must strive to learn more about Cryptocurrencies because it is the currency of the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is a digital currency that is mining before earning but income is the money that can come from the cryptocurrency that means the digital currency or coins and can also come in cash either by note or transaction and in the form of transaction all of them can come under one root.

Actually I also believe that each of us who receive payments should try to collect with cryptocurrencies whenever possible. In addition to the fact that we benefit, our clients will also benefit, because they will pay less commissions and transactions will be faster and more secure than with regular processors.

Crypto is definitely income for me. I started crypto because i wanted to earn invest and earn some extra money on the side, however, fast forward 3 years and i'm here today as an advocate of cryptocurrencies. I believe crypto is more than a means to earn income but also as a means to change the world for the better.

Yes, blockchain is a modern industry in which we can make decent money and transform our lives. Those who do not have a career can enter the crypto business and make money quickly. Crypto is a company, and we will use it to earn money because so many people are using it right now.

It is really cool and revolutionary concept to adopt by the companies, but the problem is what if the value of this coin that you are getting paid with started going down then you will lose a lot of your earnings, that is why I think we can be paid in crypto but only in our part time job not the full one.

I joined the cryptocurrency world not quite long, but from the viewing of things, the cryptocurrency has really changed the lives of so many people around the most especially the non privileges, so we need to learn how to success in the cryptocurrency world, thank you.

For me, cryptocurrency is unquestionably a source of revenue. I got into crypto because I wanted to invest and make some extra money on the side, but three years later, I'm here as a proponent of cryptocurrencies. Crypto, in my opinion, is more than just a way to make money; it is also a way to change the world for the better.