Crypto As Income - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

Crypto can help many people to earn a living, it can definitely create some jobs in many countries of the world. over the past 6-7 years, many people have taken crypto as their primary source of income.

Just like what you said, this cryptoworld is very exciting and you can not oppose it. But for me, this is just an alternative way to earn income. Maybe one day if I ever earn too much, I'll quit my job then become fulltime with this.

At present, cryptocurrency is one of the income sources among the many Internet sites in the world because it is slowly becoming popular and it is also possible to earn money through a Future Manic and its future tooBrilliant RS Demand is increasing day by day and that is why I think that as a Potential and can be a very good way for income. 

• +1 1

Most people are using cryptocurrencies as an alternative income to working outside the home because in this situation there is not much work and it is difficult to have additional work so we resort to the cryptocurrency and it does its duty and secures good income for everyone. I hope everyone can benefit from this currency

Actually we can earn money by using crypto. Although you can earn money in this site but it is not only earning site also a learning site and it is virtual world. If you know everything about crypto you can earn more money. 

Crypto is really a source of income that provides us with money and other benefits which enable us to gain profits by making posts and comments that are important, useful, knowledgeable and educative it is very excited to be in cryptotalk currency platform

• Useful or interesting 1

Until now, it is useful to me as a side income source, not a basic one, it is good in this respect. As for it to become a primary source of income, this is difficult now to some extent. The matter must develop some 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

Yes friend you are very right that cryptocurrencies are the currencies of future and a way to earn income. By trading and investing in them we can earn a very good profit. And i also thought to do my online transactions using cryptocurrencies in my future professional life.

• +3 1

It's more than great income from encryption, for me I make money from working on this forum, as well as making money from cryptocurrency trading, it's a great gain, of course I'm working hard to get to the top. 

• +3 1

The more you learn about cryptocurrencies, the more you can gain and benefit. This is because you know the good and bad ways through your learning journey

• +4 1

I agree with you, many of us like to use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, but the problem is that many governments, led by the United States, are fighting cryptocurrencies and therefore it may be difficult to use cryptocurrencies as a method of payment at the present time, but perhaps in the future cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world

There are numerous nations where crypto is viewed as the solitary kind of revenue. Since the fate of crypto is excellent, we need to keep on dealing with crypto and decide its methodologies and use it for speculation.

I also think that we can use crypto to earn money, and if you are from a third world country, earning though crypto is generally better than working a job in these countries.

Thanks for the useful information, my friend. Crypto world provides many opportunities for those people who follow it's trends, news and updates about the projects. There are also a lot of trading contests, free coin giveaways, airdrops, discounted price token sales, IEOs, ICOs etc going on. So if you follow these and tread carefully through research, the opportunities of making good incomes are vast.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am also one of the people who prefer to get paid for their work or services through crypto,
I am already transferring a little of my salary to cryptocurrencies or other currencies in order to maintain its value or to invest,
It is a good thing for cryptocurrency to spread by giving people for their services in crypto.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes crypto is income.

I'm a student and I'm turning on a lot of I made a lot of money from here This is an income platform, you can get a lot of income by working here now 

• +2 1

I believe crypto will have more uses in the future and we will be able even to shop items online with cryptocurrencies ; at least the popular ones of them but don't think we will reach the level where we get our salaries with BTC because there is no way governments replace their national currencies with crypto

• +1 1

The fact is that cryptocurrency is not to be  stable enough now to taken as a common way of payment , the value fluctuations are just to risky now, doing that would be plain stupid . But in future it is possible for cryptocurrency to be a  common stable  currency. 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:09 AM, MoCrypto said:

The World of Crypto is new and exciting to those that educate themselves on the many ways to interact with the technology.  Among many aspects of crypto, is its financial components and ability to be a viable currency for many transactions.  I'm interested in a world where those that choose so, can receive crypto as a form of payment for goods and services rendered.  I find it fascinating to ponder on the merits of receiving your paycheck in BTC, ETH, or whatever crypto you choose.  This would go along way to aid in the areas of mass awareness and adoption.  I myself would be willing to receive future payments for different services that I provide in an effort to do my part in making this technology mainstream.  Here is a article that I read recently that dives a bit deeper into the concept of receiving crypto paychecks.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  Happy Reading!

https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/crypto-salary

no doubt as a world is becoming more attracted towards a digital and technological process in the nearby future it is providing with lot of job opportunities and payment services. We should focus and adopt such new opportunities and make a future in cryptocurrencies.

Yes there are some companies that paid income with crypto. Because crypto is a good platform for online earning. It will be good future then you invest in crypto world. Many people work on crypto and it is useful for trading. 

• +1 1

Crypto has brought about a change in our lives. It is one of the best sources of passive income without going out of our home. This is without any formalities. You also gain some knowledge easily.

Crypto world offers a lot of opportunities to earn good income online, apart from bounty hunting and giveaways, there is trading gambling and many more

Crypto is a good way to earn income and i guess in the future , bitcoin will serve as our day to day activities in making all kinds of transaction without anticipating the price of bitcoin because the price will keep on increasing no body will care about it.

It is really what is expected and I think the same as you, since in the same way the adoption of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment is evident in the face of this crisis that is happening, noting that they are a better result because they do not fall in price but increase passively and this is profit too.

While cryptocurrency has been an additional source of income for some people, it has been the main source of income for some people. People can easily trade cryptocurrencies at home, at work or on the subway.