How to win together - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
juan españa

How to win together

Talking about this forum, I think the basic concept is to work together and help each other and win together! Isn't it!? That's the best part of cryptotalk forum. Helping each other will take you to another level in terms of being a good human being. When we all help each other, everyone wins. You have to believe in all people.

Team work is the best work .Team work mean work together and share the knowledge of all the members of the team and then take any decision.Let's take the example of this platforum if we work together at this platforum and help other if anyone need our help share your knowledge with other and appreciate other members who deserve one  day all  the members of this platforum can achieve their goals.

• +1 1

9 Tips Guaranteed to Build a Winning Team

Let each person shine. As the manager of a team, the success of the team needs to be shared, not focused on you.

Meet each team member where they are.

Hold a protective role.

Allow team members to be spontaneous.

Give them space. 

Don't expect them “to know.

Reduce confusion. 

Appreciate your team.

Thanks a lit dear for your suggestion.😇😇😇😇😇

But in coming life you no one can trust in others.

Every one just believe on itself just.

Due to this unity is very difficult in this life.

But if people make unity then success is necessary .☺☺

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing great information it is good idea work in a group  .my opinion is that work I. A group is better than individual so give me more information

Freelancing is best option for earning together. And if we get knowledge about freelancing we can get profit as well as experience by freelancing and we can work together with our friends and earn together with friends. 

Yes, but in my opinion, this is not a guaranteed thing, as many problems may arise, including the varying power of the mining equipment among the participants

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, juan españa said:

a profitable job is mining pools. These are user groups that come together with the aim of uniting the computing power of all participants and thus have greater chances of finding valid blocks and winning the reward.

Union is the strength you might be well known and also familiar with mining best ways. Teamwork always wins the game because all the members fully participate in their contributions and finally got the rewards. Let every to speak freely and share his/her ideas with community members. I hope you got my point.

when we work in a group this will be more useful for us.Because many peoples have different ideas they share with each other .Through this we work well.Working together increase our reputation.And improve our ability to do work.

In this platforum  we earn together with the good money. We can earn by like the post of each other and share the knowledge and experience to one another. It is important to react of each other post. I hope you understand. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Team work is the best work .Team work mean work together and share the knowledge of all the members of the team. .In a team we can achieve more in a short time . In this platforum we earn together with the good money. Helping each other will take you to another level in terms of being a good human being. 

Yeah  we can make each impossible thing to possible by team work because unity is power.we can accomplish so much on our own.but together we can create a movement that brings tangible change and create a future of hope.

Yes dear now a days it is difficult for winning a reward for an individual . If we work together in a group shape then we can earn good money and we can work good and we can be successful. Because in groups every individual have different knowledge . 

On 12/11/2020 at 10:22 AM, Meerub said:

Some people say that if we work in our group, we are successful.But I say we should work alone instead of in groups. These are the best for us.Why the group has so many members who are jealous of each other.So we have to work alone because we have to achieve our purpose in life alone.

@Meerub

Mining pool is a good suggestion, when the rewards for everyone will be increased together. However, it is only suitable for a large group with a reputable leader, usually a large company. One of the most typical types of mining pools is the exchanges that support token staking. This allows the reward to be paid directly to the user's wallet, without the need to pay the fee to send tokens from their personal wallet to the exchange for sale.

It's best that Union is strength, so work positive and on the same topic give you winning the problem and get the best and optimization solved the issue. So give benefits and received benefits