Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

Google 2fa authenticator is very safe and i m still using it. It is using for saving our cryptos on crypto wallets and exchanging sites as well. We can easily protect our account by enabaling 2fa because every 30 second google 2fa code is changed so thats why we protect our account through hackers by appling it. But secret code of any wallet or exchanger is very important if you lose so you cant recover your account so safe this code. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is good to use two-factor authentication for me. I like to use Google, but I don't think there is a difference between the reliability of Google, Microsoft, or other companies because they all follow the same encryption method.

• +2 1

Personally, I only used Google, since it allows me to have my session open on several phones without the need to set QR codes, it is enough to have the same associated Google account, it also works without an internet connection which for me makes it the best  2fa security app

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 AM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

I use Authy app for a long time instead of google authenticator. We need to create an account with our phone number and all the private keys are backud up on that account..we can get access on other device by simply login.

.El mejor autenticador que recomiendo es authy, no bloquea y no tiene fallas en relación a su aplicación. Lo uso con apoyo y funciona super bien.

• -1 1

I have been using Google authenticator for a very long time and so far I have not had any issues whatsoever with it. So I will recommend Google authenticator as it's proven and reliable  .hope this helps you. 

Microsoft Auth and Google Auth are the best so far, I used those for a long time, even for my social networks accounts and I have no problem with those software.

Is there any more secure rather than those software?

I recommend using the Google Authenticator and Authy, personally the best that I have tried both to maintain the security of my investment platforms and exchanges, as well as the security of my social networks. I recommend when using 2FA security tools to always save your keys or QR codes on paper, in case you lose your mobile or any other problem, to be able to regain access to all your accounts.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:17 AM, Kiryaz said:

I only use Google Authenticator, because I consider Google Authenticator very easy to use

Google is an excellent search engine that makes us have everything with good accessibility, I think it is the best search engine you can contemplate, it has many benefits that we can use, I believe it is one of the most viable platforms that we can use today.

9 minutes ago, MrJackynson said:

Personally, I use Google authenticator, it is very convenient, both in terms of design and functionality, however, I noticed that some sites can't connect properly via Google Auth. I don't know what this error is related to.

That's what I use too and it has been very okay for me. Though design wise it looks indifferent to me however , the functionalities has been top notch. 

for my part I use the google 2-factor authenticator and it seems to me that it is very safe but as far as I understand there is another one that is a little more secure than google's but I have not tested them

Google 2 factor authenticator most secure and popular . Recommended 

I have heared 99%  about the google authenticator but i dont hear much about the microsoft 2 factor authtication and not even used it yet. I am using the google authenticator right now. I feel safe with it. So it is the safest for me.  

I have been using Google authenticator and Protectimus for a long time. And I like the latter more, because it is possible to set an additional password to enter this application. I wish Google would add such an option to their app too.

I will teach you to use google 2 factor authenticator. In my opinion, this is the best and easiest to use authenticator. I'm not worried about security. I trust Google.

I think 2-factor authenticators are very important to avoid hacks. It is very complicated to always have to do the steps to enter and trade, but it is very important that it be safe. The one from google seems to me to be one of the best, but the one that seems better to me and the future of authenticators are those that use their own fingerprints to operate. So no one but us will be able to make a transaction with our account and hacks are almost nil. I am currently using the google one, and the fingerprint one in some exchanges that allow it. Security is very important in the world of crypto

On 12/2/2019 at 10:21 PM, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

Certainly, there are many 2-factor authenticators.

As a security system, it seems great to me and gives a lot of peace of mind when you have to confirm an operation or enter an exchange.

I use the authenticator of the Authy app, so it is easy to use and have everything I need at hand to give a greater margin of security to my operations.

There are people who complain when they are asked in various ways to confirm an operation, be it SMS or email.

For me the more security you have, the better

google authenticator is the best option and it is very easy to use, I recommend using it so that you have more security in your wallet

2factor authentication is usually a way to put high security to either a wallet or any online account to avoid been manipulated by a third party. There are numerous 2factor authenticators out there, but the best and the one I will go for, is the Google 2factor authenticator.

Google authenticator для меня очень безопасен. где это приложение обеспечивает безопасность, которая очень плотная, удобная и контролируемая. существование этого приложения очень полезно для всех нас.

Google 2 factor authentication is the best I know of. I can only recommend that to any other person. 

I do know related to Authy overly however, Relating to possibly not put to use it all earlier than. I do think it will get really good overly.

I didn't know there are more than google but of course there should be competitors. I only use google 2fa but I will look the rest too as I am not super excited with google about anything lately, they suck at all their services and emails and youtube are getting hacked easily.

I use Google 2 factor authenticator. How many additions are made to this application at most??